Detail-oriented professional with a track record as a project lead in Software Development Life Cycle which includes systems analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment. I'm an excellent team player that builds relationships with vendors, IT personnel, and the project stakeholders in order to build efficient and organized test plans to ensure a successful project deployment. I drive to become knowledgeable of the application, database, or project at hand in order to provide clear deliverables and communicate the project status to all the stakeholders. I would like to contribute my current analytical and project lead experiences with your team and be part of your organization's success.
- Supporting the development and enhancements of the companies Annuity Order Entry platform by managing projects to upgrade the application and implementing business rules to reduce risk and address productions defects.
- Create Business Requirements documents, developing test scripts for the departments insurance applications, logging and tracking defects on HP Quality Center, and organizing production deployment plans with IT and our vendors.
- Coordinating meetings to manage timelines and deliverables with IT and our vendors in regards to defects and open issues of insurance applications.
- Creating SQL queries to extract data from the mainframe to produce specific reports for analysis and to gather metrics to report to management and project stakeholders.
- Providing support for major department initiatives dealing with large data analysis, such as the Smith Barney Joint Venture data conversion and testing new insurance applications or new processes prior to production release.
- Responsible for resolving billing discrepancies and obtaining payment from Health Insurance Companies
- Performed routine data entry of patients insurance information and/or payment information into the companies database
- Reviewing ad-hoc reports from management to recover outstanding Insurance Company payments
- Opening commercial accounts for truck and bus companies to use EZ-Pass
- Updating client accounts with vehicle and payment information.
- Providing customer assistance regarding account inquiries or payment options
- Proficient in Windows Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Intermediate in SQL,
- Adobe Designer, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HP QuickTest Professional and Quality Center.