- 14+ years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst and Senior Project Manager with expertise in delivering projects through the SDLC life cycle using agile methodology.
- Liaison between key stakeholders on business and technology teams.
- Supported multiple business processes and work streams related to the use of applicable tools that deliver business system solutions.
- Self motivated to achieve peak job performance, generate comprehensive analysis and meet aggressive business objectives.
Advance Exposure: SAP Business Intelligence 7.0, SAP BW 3.5, SAP Solution Manager
SAP Analysis: Business Objects, Crystal reports, SAP Lumira, SAP ECC, Microsoft Project plan, MS Visio, MS Office.
Intermediate Exposure: S/4 HANA, NLS, Microstrategy, MCAP (Custom), Remedy, Peoplesoft HR, HP Quality Center, Mercury, non SAP source systems, custom tools.
Sr. Business Process Analyst
Confidential, Queens, NY
- Strategize, plan and drive Agile and DevOps adoption across the Franchise.
- Provided support for software development life cycle models as well both Agile and traditional project management principles.
- Mentoring, coaching, collaborating, negotiation and team building. Communication with all levels of management up to and including UPS’ Management Committee.
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, New York, NY
- Business Intelligence Support for SAP ECC systems - Requirements gathering, testing, UAT, production validation, PGL support. Liaison with Vantage ECC analysts and architects to create functional design and implement SAP solutions for reporting on SAP BW, Analysis for Office, BOBJ and Lumira.
- Functional support for reports in areas on Finance, HR and Time management. Supported change management process to implement enhancements and break fixes for existing reporting solutions
- Supported packages/releases for reporting solutions. Supported new technology deployments such as S/4 HANA, NLS. Activities included creating Use cases, testing and validation.
- Supported enhancements and break fixes to existing reports on AO, creation of AO reports for new user requests and implementation. Provided BA support in defining functionality and detailed requirements for AO reports. Liaison with various groups / teams, conduct user workshops, lead user training sessions.
Project Manager & Sr. Consultant
Confidential, New York, NY
- Held bottom line responsibility for project closure while liasioning with teams such as business, compliance, technical, risk.
- End to end implementation of projects that involved design, blueprint, development and testing, post go-live support and user training. In-depth understanding of business processes and requirements for reporting and data warehousing solutions.
- Design and implementation of SAP BW 3.5 and SAP 7.0 projects, technical upgrade from SAP Business Warehouse 3.5 to NW 2004s platform .
- Assessment, design and planning for projects to measure client business performance for services productivity measures.
- Production Support for the SAP BI 7.0 implementations across various countries for issues related to global and local objects.
- Project management and feasibility analysis for Global Re-platforming solution from legacy SAP R/3 reports to systems such as SAP ECC, SAP BI or Microstrategy.