- 9+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Business System & Data Analysis, Product Owner, software development and project management activities in the Insurance
- 3+ years of experience at client’s location working on offshore - onshore delivery model and roles encompassing Senior Business Analyst and Lead Business Analyst, particularly in Insurance domain.
- Worker’s Compensation Claims and Surety Confidential Subject Matter Expert.
- Remain current on recent product upgrade features such as CCPA & present the results of analysis, application functionality, and solution design to clients
- Work with the QA team to develop a testing strategy and test plans
- Worked closely with wide business user base to generate reports in Business Objects and Rally, and extensive experience in writing complex SQL queries, gaining knowledge of advance performance tuning database concepts such as index organized tables, analytical and hierarchical queries, etc.
- Proficient in writing High Level Design document, Document of Understanding, User stories (Gherkin and Connextra format) in TFS & Rally, and Functional/ Non-Functional Requirement Document.
- Extensive experience in Waterfall and Agile (such as SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD- TDD) Methodologies.
- Rich Techno Functional experience in developing and supporting Applications built on various technologies and tools such as .NET, Angular, Jenkins, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server platforms.
- Spearheaded key initiatives to help client grow in existing markets and expand in new markets and provided the most efficient solution, resulting in competitive edge by adapting to/entering into the market earlier than competition in response to various discretionary/non-discretionary changes.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- MS Office Suit
- Pair/Parallel Programming
- Data Analytics
- VS 2012
- Developed business and technical requirements for online Consumer Search for California residents, used by participating entities to report and track personal data capture, check level of confidential information available with the vendor, conducted User Acceptance Testing and further reviewed changes and updates.
- Write complex SQL queries & help team by providing supporting data elements, database details and exact mapping of UI fields to the database ones along with working with offshore and review their work to ensure the quality of service
- Gathering, managing & prioritizing product backlog to ensuring user stories are “ready" for development to start work to track progress towards the release of the product
- Working closely with engineering & quality assurance to ensure right customer problem is addressed.
- Assisted with planning of a learning collaborative, an Agile methodology - Scrum workshop where program participants receive training and resources on team-based approaches for Scrum activities and ceremonies.
- Interviewed underwriters and business users of Legacy Underwriting workstation application and documented workflows for 7 modules, tracking new policies created, existing ones changed and cancelled, best practices and current security and performance problems
- Facilitated discussions between Product Manager, Technical Architect and, Paralegals, Underwriters and Business Users to implement improved functionalities in new Angular application.
- Counseled the end users on how the new system will look and what should they be focusing on, using Axure wireframes on the go.
- Assisted and successfully developed a POC solution to provide the ability to generate old & new documents for associated Policies and do a historical archival Search across products/forms
- Recommended improvements to current program data capture system by developing only MVP so that to enhance usability and improve efficiency, cost and time
- Facilitated assessments with Client/Product end users to identify customized features necessary to be implemented in the application
- Narrated and refined user-stories to document workflow and key things to be included as part of development so that developer can well understand the intent
- Presented and refined business requirements and screen mockups to display a potential finished product and performed Client Demos, Sprint estimation/planning and all major Scrum ceremonies
- Collaborated with different stakeholders & business on different levels to perform the duties & identify & work on dependencies
- Mentoring peers, maintain standard in working & make sure team understanding is well
Project Lead / Consultant
- Conducted gaps and business process analysis to determine overhead for organization when using manual report generation for daily Claim requests, repricing with Stratacare/Mitchell and their issue tracking.
- Facilitated meetings and discussions between vendor and client, focusing on how a new BPM solution can improve current process to save the data in the database in respective areas with ZERO manual intervention.
- Built forms in the Claims application tailored to business process, focusing on the importance of reportable data tracking and capture & conducted user acceptance testing, and provided training sessions with end users
- Facilitated knowledge sharing sessions between XML request provider Xerox and repricing vendors, assuring that quality and compliance of paper/manual process is maintained in new electronic system
- Worked with Business, Finance, Compliance, Repricers and all necessary stakeholders to determine ability to report data, requests and codes through Orchestration Engine services.