- Experienced Salesforce Subject Matter Expert / Production Admin / Enterprise Architect with exceptional skills to handle an Enterprise organization with more than 900+ users and hands on skills in Integration, Implementation, Enhancements of Enterprise Technology Stack.
- With experience in Business Analysis, Process improvements, Process Implementation and System Analysis with 7+ years of extensive experience as a Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst.
- Excellent knowledge in administrative and development related tasks like Profile Mangement, User Management, Security Management and Data Access Management.
- Built various Enterprise teams to support the organization growth such as Global Deal Desk Team, Internal Salesforce Support Teams, Sales Operations teams, Commission and Quota Teams, Business Dev Teams, QA and Development Teams.
- Part of the Enterprise Architecture team which supports Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Finance Ops, Product Management, Engineering.
- Well versed with CRM processes like Account Management, Opportunity Management, Case Management, Campaign Management, Lead Management and other processes.
- Excellent Data Management, Analysis, Data Migration, Transformation and Data Mining experience to enhance data quality, modeling the Database to remove redundancies and building amazing systems to provide exceptional Reporting structure and Dashboard architecture.
- Implemented various Business Process which setting up Territory Management to enhance better routing, Account Data Standardization and Account Deduplication, Customer 360 which provides a full view of a customer and their purchases, Customer Margin Analysis to enhance discounting and ground breaking projects. .
- With expetise in implementing Case Management from scratch involving setting up case quotes, Support Settings such as Email to Case, Case Assignment Rules, Case Auto Response Rules, Auto Case creation.
- Hands on Administration skills with Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) applications such as Steelbrick and Apttus which involved providing Production Support to Quoting, supporting User issues and User Training, troubleshooting tool issues, process updates to the tool, designing updates in quoting.
- Also worked as part of Apttus CPQ Implementation team with Participation in Requirement gathering, Brainstorming sessions, Process testing, Bug fixes, Bug identification, Reporting, User Acceptence Testing, Data migration, Data transition, Data analysis, Go live support, Post Go live Support, quotting support.
- Created multiple Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), System Requirements Specifications and Non - Functional Requirements Documents along with Project Scope Document.
- Hands on experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sesions, creating and executing UAT test cases, developing test data and test plans. Conduct End User Training and create training manuals and help documents.
- Developed skills to organize meetings with user groups. With experience on various types of projects such as Enhancement to existing systems, New Business ventures and Organization Re-structuring projects.
- With excellent communication skills in organizing presentations for C-Level employees, meetings and requirements gathering from valuable stakeholders of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management skills such as time estimation, task identification, task assignment, management and scope management.
CPQ: Steelbrick CPQ, Apttus CPQ
Testing: Sandbox setup, management, refresh, UAT Testing, DeploymentChange Sets, Data Backup, Test cases.
ETL/ Integration Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Force.com IDE Plug-in, Workbench, Excel Enabler for Salesforce
Reporting Tools: Salesforce Summary reports, Matrix reports, complex Joined reports, Charts, Dashboard, MS Office Suite, Excel Pivoting, Data miningPresentations.
Project Management: Project Scope, Requirement gathering, Timeline setting, Project Documentation, Task management, Project Schedules, Stats ReportsPath and Prioritization.
Languages: Apex, Basics of C, C++ and Java, PL/SQL, VB, UML
Database: MS Access, Oracle 10g, MySQL
Enterprise Business Analyst / Salesforce Business Analyst
- Implemented various Enterprise Technology Stack applications such as WalkMe, Ring Lead, Sales Navigator, Sales Loft, OutReach, Zendesk Integration with Salesforce, etc.
- Worked with several internal teams such as Product Management, Marketing, Finance and Engineering to co-ordinate various projects for the company involving improvement in Business Process and smoother flows.
- Designed and implemented Tablue Dashboards for C Suite to show them Margin on each customer and Sales Dashboard to show pipeline and team performance.
- Worked on implementing Role Base Access Control (RBAC) by building Organziation Role Hierarchy, Implementing more secure Profiles with updated security settings, enhanced Permission Settings, coverted many public objects into private sharing model, provided post production support and controlling access requests.
- Conducted and managed full pre production testing and Unit testing for major projects and production migration to ensure smooth roll out.
- Meet with C suite and execs to undertstand their Business needs to design and implement project plans with timelines and resource allocation planning.
- Architect for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud. Worked on replacing Zendesk with Service Cloud with better Case Routing and Omni Channel Experience.
- Worked on end to end Salesforce CPQ implementation at Confidential as a Solutions Architect.
- Involved in Data migration efforts for all Salesforce CQP related objects and data such as Quotes, Quote Line Items, Quote to Opp Association, Discounting information, Approval data mapping and migration.
- Part of anlaysing Current State of CPQ to future state post implementation which involved indepth analysis of Product Rules, Product Dependencies, Constraint Rules and Approval Rules.
- Implemented Pricing Band Based Product Pricing Structures, Product Dependencies, Product Bundling and Percent of Total mechanisms for List Pricing, discounting validations. Part of Price book and Product Implementation team.
- Introduced Salesforce CPQ Advanced approvals to the organization with transitioning from old and existing approval rules to latest approach of advanced approvals.
- Managed Production release and pre production migration planning and task analysis and assignment.
- Responsible for Bug tracking, bug resolution and change management of various project including Salesforce CPQ and others.
- Worked on ensuring the Go live not effecting any other existing projects or the business with planning of roll out task list, Roll out Plan with time and overlapping offshore branch support.
- Managed Production Go Live and post go live support to handle Post Production issues for 30 days with bug handling and production fixes and Quote and Deal Desk management, Sku analysis on Salesforce CPQ.
- Also part of Phase 2 planning committee of all the pushed Business Requirements for the projects and planning and time line for the remaning Fiscal year.
- Managed the Salesforce Codebase along with responsibilities of managing Git Hub, Version Control, Release Management and controlling production release packages and updates.
- Conducted in-depth code walkthroughs before code deployments for various project-related improvements or enhancements.
- Worked with developers to do Code Optimization and code removal and code improvisation.
- Improved code coverage of the organization to ensure we are not hitting issues or blockers. Ensured policies to meet 90% Code coverage using very detailed and good Test classes.
Sales Operations Analyst / Salesforce SME
- Supported the VP of Operations in weekly Forecasting and Pipeline Calls to ensure we are meeting our Quarterly targets, planning 4x the pipe, working on the Churn and Renewal Base.
- Worked with Sales VP and Directors to manage the Account Assignment, Territory Assignemnt, Quota planning, open pipeline planning, predication, prospect analysis, Account Allocation, Account Transfers.
- Key member of the yearly Territory planning team, which made decisions around Head Counts for the next FY year, Sales related Project Roadmap, Salesforce enhancements and process improvements.
- Built and designed a 360 view of a Customer Acccount to show their Install base (purchase history), their product usage trends, Customer interations with the Support teams, their satisfaction meter and other prespectives.
- Built the Global Deal Desk Team from scrath to manage Discount based Quoting Approvals, Logic based or conditional approvals and tier based Approvals on Apttus.
- Worked on expanding Global Deak Desk team by bulding off shore team to cut down Deal Desk costs into half by routing all lower business segment quotes. Built a design document as a rule book for Off shore teams.
- As part of Sales Operations, introducing constant checks and balances in place to ensure smooth Sales flow and supporting any Forecasting or Pipeline related needs from Sales Execs and directors.
- Worked as Business Project Manager and Analyst with responsibilities of breaking down Business Requirements to build BRD Document.
- Conducted several discovery sessions with the Stake holders to ensure there was good understanding of Business Requirements.
- Create Functional requirements and writing in depth User Stories with expected outcomes to estimate level of effort, timelines, sprint planning and resource planning and assignment.
- Worked on building detailed User Acceptence Criteria’s and User Acceptence Testing scenarios which would be worked by the QA team to quality testing and bug discovery.
- Managed Bug pool, fixes and Bug fix deployment and roll out planning with involved planning around Bug Management, Issue tracking and Risk analysis.
- Was responsible for BRD approvals, FRD approvals, Solution Designing and Implementaiton Plan document.
- Have handled end of end project implementation along with Pre Production Planning, Go live information, Post Production Planning, Data Roll Over, Meta Data Roll over Planning.
- Conducted Post Production Go Live, sessions with Stake holders, Roll out Updates, Scrum meetings and Project Meeting Updates and providing Production Support.
- Designed Production Standard Operating Procedure Documents which would enable proper Project hand off to responsible teams.
- Point of contact for future project enhancements, planning future realse Requirements and doing the ground work for LOE and SOW.
- Specialized in working with Stake holder and keeping realistic expections of what can be achievable via Salesforce and pushing back when needed to ensure better system/salesforce performance.
- Created various Visualforce pages from scratch to build a better user experience.
- Wrote batch classes to ensure we are able to automate uploads on a regular basis.
- Updated existing Triggers to ensure better automation logic.
- Worked on clearing out Governor's limits in Salesforce as there were redundant code and unnecessary queries.
- Wrote Apex classes, triggers, visualforce pages, queries, and dev basics to cover business needs.
Salesforce Adminstrator / Business Analyst
- Implementing end to end Internal Case Management Process to enable User Onboarding and User Off Boarding, trained the off shore team to take over this process and continued to provide Prod support.
- Automating day to day workflows and designing better ways to organize data flow and processes using appropriate validation rules and advanced Workflows rules, Process builders and Approvals. with enabling the Data Analsysts on user queries to ensure delegation and effective Case management.
- Worked on setting up efficient territory rules as to design a advanced Territory management system which will ensure that all the Lead, Opportunity, Account in Salesforce get automatically get assigned to the right territory and their respective Sales Team. With constantly updating the Sales Teams on these territories as to keep the system up to date and realigning the data in Salesforce.
- Hands on skills in Steelbrick CPQ, with contributions towards tool enhancements, business logic changes and process changes as to support the organization.
- Along with experience in using and end to end implementing Aptus CPQ on Production environment, also supporting the Business users with Quoting related help as Deal Desk.
- Have managed Product setup and pricing, Pricebook Setup and pricebook updates with Standard pricing, tier pricing and band based pricing setup for CPQ.
- Worked on team resource allocation, development effort, timeline of the project and managing the user stories and BRD acceptance.
- Conducted indepth User Story testing and writing several Test cases for the project to ensure smooth roll out and handled QA testing and data quality testing.
- Designed and worked on handling in house User Acceptence Training for the project with hands on skills of writing Test scripts and Test cases.
- Creating Summary, Matrix and Joined reports and Dashboards as to present 360-degree view of the information.
- Maintaining Salesforce Data hygiene by implementing various techniques of identifying incorrect data, making regular constant corrections, recognizing root causes of incorrect data, introducing new processes to ensure future data hygiene.
- Building documentation for Company Standards and policies, Project milestones, updates trivial changes, Business logic, and process changes.
- Well experienced in managing an off shore team of 8 Data analysts in assigning day to day responsibilities, working with the team to meet the close deadlines and deliverables, training the team on regular basis with new Business logic, introducing efficient ways to manage work.
- Worked with multiple QA’s and managed Dev team members to work on various Dev Projects in terms of ontime devliver and sticking to timelines as a Scrum Master and Acting Project Manger.
- Implementing new ways to ensure better utilization of available Salesforce resources such as Licenses, Object limitations, Fields Usage, Data Usage.
- Designing better customized profile based page layouts specific to a user by using Record Types as to make sure that the right data is available for the right users.
- With effectively training and supporting end user queries in Salesforce on day to day basis, with conducting Sales Enablement Training for Sales Teams, creating training and how to videos to decrease internal case counts. Collecting feedback from organization users as to improve the current system and upgrade necessary areas with high importance to the Business Process.
Environment: Salesforce (Setup and Config), Steelbrick CPQ (Salesforce CPQ), Apttus CPQ, Project Management Tools, Zendesk, Marketo, NetSuite, SalesLoft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, LeanData, Talkdesk CTI, DupeBlocker, CRM Fusion, Bizible, Rainking, TaskRay, 6Sense, Xactly, Rollup Helper, Outreach, Demand Tools, Workbench, MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Jira, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Omni Channel.
Salesforce Business Analyst /Administrator
- Guidance in providing Creating/Setting up Salesforce user Accounts providing the required permissions and ensuring access for various tools by correct Provisioning of Licenses.
- Enhancing profiles to ensure limited access and securing data integrity and data security across the organization and introducing new access standards to reduce future collisions or data risks.
- Worked in multi-functional environment holding multiple roles as Salesforce Business Analyst / Administrator in the Project.
- Met with Business stakeholders for detailed requirements gathering and conducted interviews, meetings to collect functional and non functional requirements relating to client’s Salesforce CRM platform enhancement and initiatives.
- Designed and developed Project Scope Document, Project Plans, Project analysis and Project Deliverables, Business Requirements Document.
- Prepared As-Is and To-Be scenarios for various applications and documented them for future references.
- Worked with Salesforce team on regular basis to discuss and document various Business needs, requirements, development of the application and to discuss and resolve any issues, changes or problems during various phases of SDLC.
- Conducted several checks on the data flow into Salesforce.com application with the help of SQL Queries to develop test data.
- Setup and edit various profiles and roles, to grant access rights, generate reports, and accommodate various user requests for field updates, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Modified fields and record types in various standard and custom objects like Accounts, Contact, Campaign, and Lead; along with building custom objects to implement internal business purposes.
- Created Email Templates for internal use, external use for inbound and outbound emails using Visual force, HTML with Visual Force and other formats as per the internal requirements.
- Designed and developed Validation Rules, custom Page Layouts and fields necessary for supporting the application with automatic reminder settings.
- Modified existing Workflow Time Triggers for better customer service enhancements and follow up emails with the customers.
- Designed and developed test scenarios to be used during product testing and User Acceptance testing with test plans, test cases, test data and also conducted UAT end user training by creating training manuals.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform (Data Loader, Workflow and Approvals, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules, Email Templates, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Excel enabler for Salesforce), MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, Bugzilla, Jira.