- IT focused business analyst/project manager with five years of experience in software development; ten years in the workforce. Growth oriented individual who enjoys learning by breaking down process into their component parts. Excellent communication skills with a creative edge that assists in visualizing concepts. Looking for a high caliber environment that will further professional growth.
- Developed and document requirements for developers to implement.
- Worked with departments and app vendors to integrate and deliver data (sftp, xml, csv).
- Delivered a project using agile methodology for a client that originated over $75 million in loans.
- Planned/scheduled, implemented and released software solutions.
- SharePoint training for onboarding; Application training for clients.
- Designed and delivered automation solutions leveraging existing technology (MS Flow, SharePoint).
- Displayed self - organization, motivation, ambition and responsiveness.
- Lead Power BI initiatives through data visualizations and dashboards.
- Support CRM application and lead scrum meetings.
- Develop test stories and perform QA in UAT environment.
- Analyze and maintain program schedule for errors, risks, and opportunities.
- Analyze program resource allocation to determine constraints.
- Support the project in creating executive level reports and presentations.
- Collect information from the various project teams, consolidate information, and create status updates.
- Manage program risks & issues and provide weekly reports.
- SharePoint Administrator and subject matter expert. Engaged in post 2016 deployment activities.
- Day-to-day support of business applications (i.e., Bloomberg AIM, Markit EDM, Advent APX, SharePoint, etc.).
- Provide front-line support for trading system issues.
- Liaise with other technical or non-technical support teams to expedite resolution.
- Coordinate with external vendors as needed to resolve issues with hosted application environments (Bloomberg AIM, Markit EDM).
- Project work related to enhancements of current systems or implementation of new workflows/systems.
- Collaborate with business units (investments, compliance, trading, and operations) to construct scalable and value driven IT solutions to support Westwood’s strategic objectives.
- Manage projects to implement changes/upgrades to the system(s) among the external vendors, internal IT resources, and the business units.
- Design, develop and deliver web part forms and customized data view web parts.
- Utilize jQuery to create custom enhancements on current sites for customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Increased productivity by leveraging MS Flow.
- Lead Business Intelligence initiative by developing risk dashboards for senior management.
- Support the development of Enterprise Data Management system.
- Perform root cause analysis, formulate and execute plan to develop solutions.
- Utilized Agile project management skills to manage, develop and deliver credit decisioning software solutions.
- Played lead role in project delivery for a client that originated over $75 million in loans.
- Recognized as backend loan processing web application subject matter expert; led weekly knowledge sharing meetings.
- Increased efficiency by removing non- value-added documentation.
- Managed client satisfaction through responsive communication and continuous feedback loop.
- Created web service requests and incoming data structure to pull and parse data attributes.
- Developed and delivered web application to manage backend applications for loan management.
- Developed unit and end-to-end tests.