- Solutions - driven professional with experience in cross-functional environment in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations driving the attainment of business goals.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Provided analysis of business and user needs, while revising existing system logic as needed.
- Instituted vendor management quarterly review meetings with metrics and performance objectives.
- Worked closely with subject matter experts (SME), various business units and technical resources to manage the development efforts from initiation to completion.
- Functioned as primary support for Scrum Master in effective facilitation of sprint events.
- Moderated various Joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions.
- Supported with formulation and definition of system scope and objectives via defined research and process analysis methodologies.
- Generated in-depth presentations reflecting project performance metrics.
- Created business requirements and worked with I.T. teams to implement improvements on various products and features.
- Contributed operational and consultative support in the utilization of lean management methodologies, tools, and principles.
- Executed data mapping and provided data elements required for processing and regulatory reporting.
- Training and development of end users through the development of policies and procedures.
Business/ Financial Analyst
- Executed activities including operational management, cost reduction and customer demand processing.
- Provide meaningful analysis and solutions to management to out of norm cases such as return of funds and other systemic failures.
- Managed project stakeholder, project team, action items and project schedule to accomplish deliverables.
- Performed in-depth data analysis to understand requirements in achieving 100% accuracy in accordance with regulatory policies.
- Creation and implementation of investment management system to give existing clients access to purchase, close, open and transfer investment. This led to less manual work and enhanced performance.
- Identified business opportunities using lean six sigma methodology and tools, data analytics, and researching industry trends.
- Worked on development, maintenance, and implementation of collection, credit management and pre-approved credit systems, using Agile methodology.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day branch operations with an emphasis on risk mitigation, regulatory compliance (KYC/AML), service level agreements (SLA) and maximization of sales referrals.
- Develop and engage multiple internal partnerships including Private/ Retail Banking, Branch coordination and Information Technology (IT) on continuous improvement processes aimed at improving service delivery and operational efficiency.
- Manage and maintain the highest of standards in cash management procedures.
- Authorized to provide expert financial advice to customers and assist on service delivery enquires ranging from lapses in service provision to transactional advice; to more complex issues that required investigation and communication with other departments.
- Achieved five-star (5*) audit and customer experience ratings.
- Managed and mentored temporary and full-time branch staff of 45, with highly diverse capabilities.