- Professional services experience working with Business leaders to define and implement solutions to meet their business objectives. Experience includes product development, business analysis, functional analysis, process improvement, structured requirements gathering and analysis for business and operation improvement projects.
- Business Analysis
- Solution Evaluation Consulting
- Product Definition
- Cross - Border Payments
- Wire Transfer
- Exception Handling in Payment
- Functional Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Workflow Optimization
- Industry/Market Analysis
- Agile (Scrum / Kanban)
- Low Value payments
- Payment Investigation
- Process Design/Improvement
- Requirements Analysis
- Client & Vendor Relations
- Logical Data Modelling
- Instant Transfers
- Defect Triage
Lead Business Functional Analyst
- Liaise with various payments application owners to understand business requirements & needs for a particular payment’s application.
- Analyze and document business requirements, functional requirements, interface requirements, functional gaps, end to end payment flows.
- Conduct knowledge sharing session/meeting with the clients/business users/design team/development team/testing team.
- Creating the artifacts using JAMA and JIRA that helps in planning, designing, development, and deliver better software and systems.
- Creating Requirement’s Traceability Matrix in association with vendor, scoping the requirement and finalizing the purposed solution.
- Leading the team of Business Analysts for ISO 20022 Transformation of FEDWIRE, CHIPS, Target2, CHAPS and SWIFT MT.
- Working on SWIFT GPI changes for Confidential and making the Payment platform compatible of GPI and G4C changes.
- Handling the Business and Functional Analysis of application that handles the Payment Exception and Investigation (including Claims processing)
- Creating Logical Data model for the Reference and Static Data for the new payment platform.
- Working on new requirements to enhance customer experience.
- Working with various Payment processing applications to provide the seamless experience for both internal and external customers.
- Working with Salesforce to transform the existing application to Salesforce’s Case Management application.
Lead Business Functional Analyst
- Confidential was introducing Payments Hub, Master Data Management and Treasury Data Integrator for Treasury Services operations.
- Analyzing source systems’ (like Payment HUB, FX, AML, ACH, etc) functionality, data, interfaces.
- Providing requirement analysis document and detailed source data analysis document to designing team.
- Creating source to target mapping document with business and system level validations to development team.
- Business and system level input to testing team to resolve defects.
- Creating enterprise wide logical data model using MagicDraw for Confidential and maintaining the lineage in MDR for other stakeholders.
- Building Product Master for Treasury services division of Confidential .
- GAP analysis between the legacy payment system HUB and GPS - GPP (Global PayPlus).
- Interacting with stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements.
- Deliver use cases with considerable detail, document Functional specifications document, maintain traceability to requirements, test cases and prepare business test cases where applicable.
- Impact Analysis for various partner systems involved with GPS.
- Involved in different phases of project including requirement gathering, gap analysis, testing, and end user training.
- Project name is CitiFT; it involves replacing the legacy fund transfer system; FTI, with the Fundtech’s GPP
- As a Business Analyst, I was responsible for Phase 2 of CitiFT implementation mainly ASPAC region
- ACE is a product based company and as a Business Analyst, I was working on requirement analysis, GAP analysis and change request
- I was involved in implementation of annual SWIFT releases and various other projects related to RBC (UK)