- An Experienced result driven Scrum Master/IT Systems Analyst in the Dallas Area, with full knowledge of the SDLC and agile best practices I also have Diversified experience in systems analysis information technology administration, and customer relations.
- My teams have repeatedly executed high quality products that meet business definitions of done within the given deadline.
- I am a Flexible problem solver with excellent attention to detail, and I can easily assimilate in both individual and team work settings in bringing the best out of one another to meet team goals.
Programs: SAP GUI, Jira, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Horizon, ATC Locator, Hybris, Extra view, Oracle, SiteScope, ERP, SharePoint, ER Studio (Data Modeling) Cransoft, Photoshop, Salesforce, CAMS, QLIQVIEW, Jira.
Skills: Project Management, SDLC (Waterfall &Agile), Story based Management Communication, Design Thinking, Design Visualization, Automation, Data Strategy, User Research, User Testing, User Interface, Automation, Rational Analysis, Test Planning, Documentation, Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle Technical Solution Design and Quality Management, Scum, Task Meetings/Retrospectives.
- Maintain Customer master and Vendor master SAP and Perform data corrections for end users.
- Perform analysis, scope projects, and work with the Process Lead to prioritize deliverables.
- Responsible for tracking progress on the delivery of specific features to the customer and addressing any business issues that arise during the development process.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Communicate any development or resourcing roadblocks to leadership.
- Execute test scripts and validate defect fixes as part of the project.
- Lead teams in using Agile Methodology including Scrum, Kanban to improve team effectiveness.
- Develop test summary report based on the defined template to close testing phase on projects.
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Improves team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training, and motivating to facilitate cooperation among the team.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from business users and helping them flesh out those requirements to a detailed level that all can easily understand.
- Removed team impediments daily to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Support product owner with estimation, planning, and backlog grooming/refinement.
Scrum master/IT sYSTEM ANALyst Consultant
- Act as a functional operations team member for customer portal web application utilized by Omnitracs customers.
- Ensured deliverables are completed with optimum velocity.
- Develop test plans and data for new/existing applications, and work with external customers & IT to test and verify a projects conformance to business requirements.
- Provides systems and business analysis for the deployed IT solutions consultants within Omnitracs.
- Ensured that all necessary steps within each sprint have been completed and have met the Definition of Done.
- Support external customers by working with development team to facilitate the implementation of projects and change requests throughout all phases of system implementations, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, training, go - live and production support.
- Scheduled and facilitated all scrum ceremonies as well as develop and maintain scrum artifacts.
- Reflecting Agile and Scrum values to the team.