- Experienced Project manager and Business Analyst with demonstrated success across multiple industries. Skilled in IT Service management, Business Analysis, IT strategy and process improvement. Strong program and project management professional with focus on Business intelligence, data warehousing and analytics. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- SAP Business Intelligence 7.0, SAP BW 3.5, SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Analysis for Office, Business Objects, Crystal reports, SAP Lumira, SAP ECC, Microsoft Project plan, MS Visio, MS Office.
- S/4 HANA, NLS, Microstrategy, MCAP (Custom), Remedy, Peoplesoft HR, HP Quality Center, Mercury, non SAP source systems, custom tools.
Sr. Business Process Analyst & Project Manager
Confidential, Queens, NY
- Strategize, plan and drive Agile and DevOps adoption across the Franchise.
- Responsible for project delivery using software development life cycle models with both Agile and traditional project management principles.
- Mentoring, coaching, collaborating, negotiation and team building.
- Communication and reporting up to and including UPS’ Management Committee.
- Successful in proving that effective change management has ability to drive Agile and DevOps mindset at UPS.
Sr. Business Analyst & Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, New York, NY
- Own project delivery & reporting to management teams regarding budget, scope and status of projects.
- Liaison with Vantage ECC analysts and architects to create functional design and implement SAP solutions for reports on SAP BW, Analysis for Office, BOBJ and Lumira.
- Provided functional support for reports in areas on Finance, HR and Time management, change management process.
- Supported packages/releases, new technology deployments such as S/4 HANA, NLS. Activities included creating Use cases, testing and validation.
- Provided BA support in defining functionality and detailed requirements for Analysis for Office reports. Liaison with various groups / teams, conduct user workshops, lead user training sessions.
- Brought business value by supporting user requirements in a complex environment in short time saving cost and providing efficiency. Supported performance tuning of solutions to deliver better value.
Project Manager & Sr. Consultant
Confidential, New York, NY
- Held bottom line responsibility for project closure while liasioning with teams such as business, compliance, technical, risk.
- End to end implementation of projects that involved design, blueprint, development and testing, post go - live support and user training. In-depth understanding of business processes and requirements for reporting and data warehousing solutions.
- Design and implementation of SAP BW 3.5 and SAP 7.0 projects, technical upgrade from SAP Business Warehouse 3.5 to NW 2004s platform.
- Successfully met and exceeded project expectations within budget and on time. Managed project risks with effective resolutions, gained excellent business process understanding across diverse client environments and industries. Managed requirement scope and client expectations successfully with high customer satisfaction.
Presales Product Manager
- Presales support for the global sales team to develop new practice initiatives for the emerging Infrastructure Services Management Market. Responsible for responding to RFP’s for Data center management, Network management, Security and desktop support.
- Presenting the clients with full view of Confidential ’s Infrastructure management capabilities, tools and processes, live demonstrations of services in the Operations Management Centers.
- Marketing initiatives such as define procedures for client visits, create presentations, brochures, collaterals for new propositions and service delivery framework, create case studies showcasing Confidential ’s client engagements.
- Successfully supported sales team that lead to winning major deals for Confidential ISD.