- Subject Matter Expert and trusted advisor skilled in research, analysis and examination of company technology and standard operating procedures. Interface and collaborate with clients and internal team members, providing consultative enhancement recommendations based on industry research. Improve existing processes, procedures, technical enhancements, resource requirements and stakeholder engagement procedures to align with strategic goals.
Subject Matter Expert
- Identifies areas of weakness and recommends or implements process improvements.
- Works with internal/external customers to understand requirements and provide exceptional customer service.
- Participates in weekly team meetings to develop better plans and revise proper protocols to meet objectives.
- Conducts system training(s) to support users in alignment with the system.
- Develops test scripts for User Acceptance Testing.
- Serves as a liaison for internal/external users alongside the Department Lead.
- Provides in - person, phone and remote support for web-based application.
- Works directly with development team to ensure system usability.
- Escalate issues and/or defects to development team.
- Analyze/Synthesize data.
- Manages/Prioritize system Enhancement Request Log for future user/system requirements.
- Acts as point of contact for intranet/internet enhancements.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing or future system enhancements.
- Write user documentation and training material.
- Gathers and reviews requirement(s) for business processes.
- Writes user/system requirements.
- Create/Conduct training webinars.
- Proposes system enhancement recommendation(s).
- Acts as point of contact for divisional updates to the DECAL website.
Subject Matter Expert
- Performed duties and provided service in accordance with established operating procedures and company policies.
- Worked with internal staff to ensure documents are processed and timely sent for closing.
- Exhibit professional courtesy for and provide timely support to internal and external Georgia Professional Development System users.
- Assessing and documenting the needs of clients.
- Acting as a liaison between client, organizations, and training(s).
- Recognizes the role of Georgia Professional Development System Support Desk.
- Acts as a liaison between client and organization.
- Provides beneficial education and behavioral strategies for clientele.
- Provides client with emotional provision.
- Creation and distribution of Georgia Professional Development System Toolkit manuals.
- Creation and distribution of GELDS manual partners (i.e. DECAL Division Trainer Administrators, Georgia Professional Standards Commission, Georgia Training and Trainer Approval, Best Practices).
- Creation and distribution of the In The Know: Trainer Newsletter.
- Gather information from internal and external sources.
- Instructional Support's training preparation.
- Organization of training facilities location(s).
- Creation and filing of training information.
- Assist with training presentation requests.
- Provides excellent customer service to clientele.
- Handled client’s inquiries, complaints, and successes.