- IT Professional with 10+ years of experience with 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master and 3 years of experience as a ServiceNow administrator and mentor.
- Scrum Master Accredited Certification™.
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum/Agile and SDLC methodologies in implementing end - to-end process modules including Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Request Fulfillment, Service Level Management and Knowledge Management on ServiceNow.
- Excellent use of mock-ups, use cases, user stories and workflow analysis.
- .Experience in developing working relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS SharePoint 2013, Visio, Excel, Access, Project, Excel, SQL, Agile, Lean, ServiceNow, JIRA, ASANA
- Inspire all stakeholders at any level in their agile transition.
- Actively build and contribute to the company's Agile Community, mentor Agile practitioners. Support Agile teams in their development, playbook creation, and in establishing consistent best practices.
- Strong knowledge in ITSM applications administration, Integration and tech support.
- Effective and strong team player, with demonstrable experience of building productive working relationships in a ‘virtual’ environment
- Self-motivated individual who can work with limited direction, while keeping key constituents apprised of project status, and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to create documentation including policy and presentations
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation and analysis.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to be tactful and diplomatic.
Confidential, HOUSTON, TX
- Integrated Agile, Lean, and Scaled Agile principles into team product development practices and JIRA administration.
- Continually updated respective teams' epics and stories in JIRA to facilitate workflow, demonstrate progress, and flag impediments.
- Guided teams through Agile ceremonies (e.g., PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Retrospective) to help determine, commit to, and deliver an appropriate amount of work for the given interval.
- Proactively identified product design and development impediments and appropriately resolved.
- Utilized team feedback, retrospectives, and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and worked with my team to continuously improve.
- Worked closely with the Delivery Manager and Learning Operations Manager to access and understand reporting from JIRA.
- Coached teams, scrum masters on transparency, inspection, adaption and facilitated agile games to train teams.
- Generated various reports like Sprint Burn down Chart, Sprint Burn Up charts to keep track of team's progress and validated PSPIs using Definition-of-Done. Comfortable in different agile project management tool like ServiceNow and JIRA.
- Experienced in writing user stories and splitting user stories to satisfy INVEST criteria using various strategies.
- Facilitated Backlog refinement, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective Meetings using Agile Methodology.
- Actively participated in Scrum of Scrums to resolve interdependencies among different teams.
- Removed impediments by resolving inter-dependent issues by implementing new solutions.
- Managed Sprint Backlogs, Release scheduling, project duration estimation and forecasting.
- Ensured deliverables such as our release plans, sprint plans, burndown charts, and velocity charts amongst other metrics were ready on the appropriate deadlines.
- Documented Change Requests and worked with business sponsors for approvals on timelines and budget.
- Identify, manage and escalate delivery issues and risk to management as needed.
- Prevented impediments and distractions that interfere with the ability of actions the development team need to deliver on their goals.
Confidential, HOUSTON, TX
ServiceNow System Administrator
- Administered the ServiceNow tool to maintain business services and configuration item relationships in the ServiceNow Instance.
- Engineered core configuration tasks including System Policies, Business rules and Client Scripts.
- Managed users, groups, roles and data with Tables, CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Created Workflow activities and approvals. Also Implemented new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Perform core configuration tasks: activated plugins, added users/groups/roles, managed data with tables, knowledge base, configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets, worked on Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Work with Access Control rules, UI policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules, and client scripts to improve user experience.
- Gathered requirements and created Service Request forms for Change Module, Service Catalog requests, Incident Module, Problem Module, CMDB as well as other modules within the platform.
- Design and Develop User Interface Portal for the Services being offered and workflow orchestration to integrate with the Service Catalog.
- Experience using LDAP/Open LDAP/Active Directory. Experience in SNOW Cloud Management Platform.
- Developed and managed the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Developed and improved User systems, Procedures, and prepared systems documentation.
- Assist developing ITSM roadmap. Analyze and recommend emerging ITSM technologies that can provide benefit while reducing risk.