- An experienced and result oriented Scrum Master and Business Analyst highly regarded for success utilizing technology to support business objectives.
- Recognized as a leader with the ability to collaborate with multiple business units to define the scope of a project, develop case models, create diagrams and analyze supplemental specifications in support of project scopes.
- Verifiable track record of managing complex projects while delivering on time, under budget and above expectations.
- Practiced in clarifying business requirements, performing an analysis between goals and existing procedures, and designing process improvements to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, understanding business requirements to cross - collaborate and increase profits.
- Experienced in strategic thinking, problem solving skills, deliver actionable, innovative solutions to dynamic environments.
- Scrum Master
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering (Functional & Technical)
- User Acceptance Testing
- Detailed Documentation
- Wireframing & Prototyping
- Process Improvement
- Agile & Waterfall SDLC
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Integration
- Organizational skills
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Conceptual Development
Scrum Master & Business Analyst
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Organized and Facilitated Product Grooming, Sprint planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective, scrum meeting and Daily Standups.
- Educated and reinforced scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and stakeholders.
- Modeled core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility, ensuring consistent application of Scrum methodologies across the company.
- Manage Agile Artifacts including Product backlog, Sprint backlog, burn down charts, Velocity using JIRA.
- Used JIRA for Requirement tracking, issue tracking logged by the users.
- Used JIRA Kanban board to track progress of Sprint items
- Led teams making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition.
- Set parameters for scope, goals, timelines and resources to make sure project is delivered on time and under budget.
- Worked with stakeholders to understand the business need for inventory management accuracy to increase sales, profit, and better manage retail stores.
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders to confirm IOS and Android application features.
- Analyzed and reviewed business requirements with developers, testers, system analysts, and architects to ensure accuracy of requirements by participating in the sprint planning meetings.
- Facilitated communications between local and offshore client-side dev teams to deliver IOS and Android application fixes & updates.
Business Analyst & Scrum Master
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Worked with stakeholders to understand the business need for corporate rebranding of the company website.
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders to confirm site template, content, and overall page layout.
- Worked with offshore team using Oracle CMS to create and add content to the website.
- Used the internal data asset management system to upload, create, and store all site media content to the Oracle CMS.
- Tested the web technologies across web and mobile devices to ensure compatibility with the responsive web template design.
- Conducted GAP Analysis and JAD sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and business stakeholders to understand the project scope.
- Worked with separate business team to confirm correspondence template and logic requirements needed to reach customers to inform about coverage changes.
- Created Business Requirements Document (BRD) to capture all requirements pertaining to submitting a new healthcare application.
- Used SQL to query dummied patient data within the system validate data integrity.
- Used Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) to perform automated Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Conducted cross browser testing to ensure marketplace site compatibility across multiple browsers and devices.