- Accomplished professional with 10+ years of experience in IT, Healthcare, and Banking practice areas with a focus in system integration, user acceptance testing, and supporting multiple SDLC processes. Able to coordinate multiple projects under tight deadlines while concurrently meeting end - user requirements of long-term projects.
Testing Tools: Quality Center 15.0, HP ALM, Quick Test Professional 11, Jira, Agile, Selenium, XML,HL7
Software Systems and Development Tools: TMA System, Oracle PeopleSoft, COGNOS, TOAD
Programming Languages: SQL, jQuery in WalkMe
Operating Systems: Windows
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft Access, MS SQL Server 2017
Collaboration Software: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Dynamics 365,Microsoft DevOps, Microsoft Azure,Walkme
IT Business Analyst/QA
- Worked closely with project stakeholders, SMEs, Implementation Consultants and Confidential staff to understand the complex requirements and specifications for large Nova Path Laboratory Information System/Microsoft Dynamic CRM/ERP by re-engineering seven existing applications into a single application
- NovoPath is an Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Genetic Testing and Clinical Trials application to replace all in house application.
- Excellent writing skills in preparing business requirements documents (BRDs), system requirements specifications (SRS), system design specification (SDS), functional specifications, and defining project plans
- Experienced in the analysis and design of applications using walkme to build ADP Lifion.
- Experienced in requirements management and analyze use case development, business and data models.
- Performing Gap analysis, Risk analysis, and Cost/Benefit analysis wth all the vendors.
- Responsible for JAD facilitation. Gather, synthesize and prioritize requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, and surveys.
- Modeling the system based on architecture diagrams using Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and State Diagrams
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and automation testing performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues
- Experience in WalkMe Application, and build projects for user UI applications
Senior Systems Analyst
- Followed Agile Methodology and attended Scrum meetings for a couple of internal projects.
- Performed Database testing to test data migration from different test environments
- Created test suites for functional and regression testing using Selenium.
- Creative and innovative thinker, with excellent communication skills bringing energy, enthusiasm and leadership to problem resolution
- System enhancements; recent focus was directed to projects implemented to support OMO project, including developing process maps/flows.
- Participated in requirements gathering sessions with marketing and end users
- Programmed business rules in the Development, UAT, and Production environments
- Worked hand and hand with managed care team
- Built test cases and participated in unit testing, user acceptance testing, parallel testing, and stress test activities, with continuous improvement (Kaizen). Used the concept with Miraca Life Sciences.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from many disciplines and with varying degrees of business and technical experience.
- Consulted management prior to user sign-off during the risk analysis phase of the migration to In-house Build OMO project
- Negotiated time and resources allocated to testing during the migration to In-house Build OMO project, made go-no-go decisions for key deliverables.
- Created flowchart of business processes for post migration and post release responsibilities
- Identified process gaps; anticipated process changes while reviewing current practices and future industry changes and offered recommendations to management for staffing adjustments
- Design, develop and execute SQL Queries for MS SQL Server 2017 databases.
Business Analyst and UAT Lead Consultant
- As part of the BA/UAT Project Lead, responsibilities include collaboration on end-to-end project executions in a fast paced environment with resources located in India and Philippines representing internal Chase QA/UAT/Development groups.
- Manage a team of ten IT consultant and offshore resources through regression testing.
- Collaborate with business leaders, project team members, vendors, IT team members to design and develop test scenarios, test cases, and test data for REG X/Dodd Frank Letters. Contributed actively in bridge calls with all stakeholders and third party vendors including Lender Life in identifying testing defects and provide resolution resulting in quality and timely deliverables. Performed re-tests of enhancements or approved fixes that resulted in smooth execution of user acceptance testing and approval.
- Monitor and mentor offshore testing resources dedicated to creating test scripts for the mission critical letters. Moderated testing events and produced end-of-day status report for all stakeholders.
- Consolidate the loans letters generation tests conducted by offshore and onshore team members to send for Dissimulation Day 2 Process, the XML stream files generated are transmitted to Lender Live for Letter generation. Represent UAT DOC/Letters team in Defect Triage calls, daily testing status meeting and weekly project meetings.
- Keep consistent communication between the Letter Admin, Line of Business and Development Teams regarding the requests and respective timelines for all the test cases in the letter generation process.
- Design and develop automation projects.
- Execute SQL queries provided in the Business Requirement Documents against Oracle Database using TOAD for data retrieval and validation. The retrieved data is exported into Excel. In Excel, perform data conditioning using the Loan Number to match the different test case scenarios.
- Created test plans for functional, system, integration and regression testing. Monitored change requests and process improvements using a standard tool that resulted in better communication across all operations units and reduced turnaround time. Advise the user community in the relevant processes and techniques in reviewing the GUI front-end screens of MSP Mainframe to the test scenarios for a more decisive UAT execution and timely UAT approval.
- Coordinate with UAT/BA teams in India and Philippines to assign daily deliverables to the offshore team resources.
Project Manager IT
- Team leader driving department projects and change management for FMC Department.
- Managed multiple projects with budget ranging from $100k to $1 Million.
- Lead the projects through the required System Development Life Cycle methodology and change control processes that resulted in better management of resources and project completion in a timely manner and within budget.
- Employed the full SDLC (waterfall) methodology and the extensive use of facilitation and negotiation techniques throughout the life of the project that enabled timely delivery of outputs and resulted in uninterrupted business operations ultimately maintaining high integrity to the customers.
- Implemented a rigorous budget forecasting process and instituted tighter quality scrutiny of deliverables, and installed project communication routines throughout the life of the project such as weekly workgroup meeting, stakeholder reviews, and daily stand up meetings during the testing activity to ferret out new issues, and one-on-one meetings with project sponsor/champion resulting in more definitive project direction.
- Strong leadership, facilitation, negotiation, mentoring and personnel management skills