- 10+ years of work experience in
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Expert in technical aspects of telecom technologies with special focus on OSS/BSS functionalities.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communications skills.
- Working experience of Clarify (CRM) application customization and development and interfacing with external systems.
- Good work exposure in Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access databases.
- Knowledge in Visual Basic application development.
- Currently Working on Amdocs Clarify (CRM Tool).
- Undergone Training on Clarify 12.5 & 13.1(CRM Tool) by Amdocs.
- Experience in handling web based and product development projects.
- Extensive background in studying business processes, preparing requirement analysis, database designing and application development.
- Knowledge & experience in ASP, JSP and Internet application development.
Senior Business Analyst
- Manage the deployment of ServiceNow (ITSM, ITBM & Security Operation) modules.
- Involved in implementing integrations of ServiceNow with 3rd party systems (AD, LDAP, OKTA, SAP, Qualys etc.)
- Planning schedules and resources for backup, cloning and periodic upgrades of ServiceNow instances.
- Experience in managing greenfield implementations and support/sustenance projects.
- Conducting workshops to gather business requirements and documenting them in the form of Business Requirement documents and Functional Requirement Specification documents.
Senior Technical Consultant
- Requirement gathering from the client (Microsoft, Redmond) and preparing the BRD’s (Business Requirement Document) and FSD’s (Functional Specification Document).
- Communicate with multiple stake - holder’s that include Operations, Deployment, UAT, Development, Quality Assurance and PMO’s and to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
- Also involved in designing the flow of data/logic and designing algorithms to help the development team at the beginning of the development phase.
- Assigning development chunks from large projects to team members based on their respective technical expertise and strength. Also involved in assigning production bugs to team members.
- Code review of the development team post completion of development phase and mentoring team members in adhering to Microsoft standard’s while writing code.
Lead Clarify Developer
- Identifying solution within CRM Clarify system for business requirements .
- Implementing solution by creating design, code development and unit testing based on established standards and best practices.
- Supporting of testing by fixing defects .
- Providing third level production support of Clarify CRM System (by addressing and resolving production defects).
- Communicating with cross-functional IT teams such as Portals, Network, Billing & Mediation, SAP etc. to develop and design the best possible solution during a project lifecycle.
- Customizing Clarify forms (classic client), code debugging, bug fixing, code enhancement, application design and development using Clear Basic.
- Usage of UI Editor & Clear Basic Exchange Toolkit for importing code used in Clarify forms.
- Usage of DD Editor and ddcomp for Clarify Database Schema related changes.
- Usage of dataex, CBbatch & Clear Basic API Toolkit for various customization techniques.
- Development of e-Support (thin client) using ASP, Clarify Business Objects and IIS.
- Design and development of a custom web application (Tele Sales System) using JSP’s and deployed using Weblogic which was made accessible on a Blackberry device.
- Tuxedo and troubleshooting Tuxedo services in firewall environment.
- Significant experience in all phases of Clarify CRM implementation projects including: system design, application code development, package installation and system maintenance.