- Dynamic, results - oriented Program Director and Operations Leader demonstrating repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional training and development, program management, organizational culture, and professional services teams in the design, redesign, launch, and management of leading-edge business solutions.
- Skilled in engaging with clients and motivating them to maximize their investments, minimize exposure to risk, and empower them to utilize their benefits wisely.
- Propel management of project objectives, creation of applicable project plans, risk management methodologies, and conflict resolution strategies.
- Well versed in monitoring, identifying, and moderating schedule conflicts, resource constraints, and risks inherent in the management of projects.
- Technical expertise in SharePoint, Balsamiq, MS Project, Tableau, MS Excel, Aqua Data, Tymetrix, JIRA, Confluence CODA, Financials/Change Manager (CCM), Business Objects, Sage FAS, Applix, TM1, Concur, COGNOS-IWR, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Lawson, Lotus HTML, Flash, SAP, Infinium, Hyperion, Essbase
Business Analyst, Project Manager
- Generated $3M in revenue by devising, developing and implementing an innovative Revenue Program for the IT team, leveraging our in-house built Electronic Medical Record System.
- Played an instrumental role as Lead Negotiator for all IT Contracts, effectively collaborating with Legal to analyze and define contracts, subsequently yielding $1M+ decrease in IT operations
- Achieved success in completing multiple application deployments and Practice Office buildouts through effective orchestration of internal and 3rd party teams
- Partnered with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to conceptualize and refine requirements regarding the creation of a new EMR.
- Ensured the accurate and expeditious development of the EMR system by spearheading daily cross-functional requirement review sessions.
Senior Financial Consultant
- Served as an integral member of the sales team during initial product launches, subsequently generating $125K in revenue and nationwide distribution during initial year of product launch.
- Effectively tracked inventory and ATF Forms 3/4 status by conceptualizing and initiating a proven-effective compliance system.
- Conceptualized impactful, engaging, and memorable presentations for key stakeholders, delivering essential information for Finance and Supply Chain initiatives utilizing analytical drivers for current processes and developing metrics and analytics for future projects and processes.
- Planned, administered, and coordinated requirement and process review meetings, partnering with key stakeholders and business teams to ensure strategic senior management goals and objectives were consistently met and exceeded.
- Delivered support to on-going campaigns by effectively crafting and implementing proven-effective set of SharePoint sites to archive data efficiently communicate statues,
Financial Systems Project Manager/ Senior Business Analyst
- Planned and headed steering committee meetings to communicate project status and progress to senior management.
- Secured 30% reduction in legal fees by deploying Tymetrix, planning and implementing fully automated cost controls, and streamlining reporting processes to effectively expose detailed expenses.
- Collaborated effectively with key department leaders on annual and quarterly budgeting reviews, while also revising forecasts as needed.
- Provided oversight on all aspects of expenses for the System Trading Group including weekly expense reviews, while also serving as a liaison with the Corporate Reporting Department, successfully resolving complaints, subsequently streamlining approval flows.
- Enhanced projects within Financial Department by actively serving as MIS team leader across all departments.
- Championed all aspects of drafting and sustaining reports in TM1, Reporting Services Business Objects, and Crystal Reports, while also overseeing GL Hierarchy,
- Devised, developed, and implemented bottom up budgets and plan reporting for key reporting cycles, by effectively conducting interviews with integral business leaders
- Headed travel department initiatives and teams, $2M+ annual spend budget, and engagement in multiple contract negotiation with travel vendors.
- Ensured achievement of key drivers through effective team leadership, collaborative efforts with senior management, and model development.
- Engaged in successful development business cases designed to propel evaluation of reporting systems.
- Conducted Financials, CCM and FAS end user training for users in Corporate Reporting and other end users in various locations globally.