- Around 6 years hands - on professional experience in Business Requirement Gathering, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling and Business Analysis
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies with emphasis on the Analysis, Design, Testing phases, and its documentation .
- Comprehensive documentation skills in creating artifacts such as Business requirements document (BRD), Use-Case Specifications, and Systems Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Strong understanding of Medicaid and Medicare rules.
- Worked with Agile software development methodology using SCRUM
- Experience in creating User Stories (Functional Stories, Logic User Stories, Service User Stories) from Product Backlog and facilitated Sprint Planning meetings and prepared Sprint Backlog.
- Participated in Sprint Ceremonies to suggest improvements in scrum process.
- Skilled in team building, conflict resolution & escalation awareness
- Worked extensively on the various types of Business Requirements Elicitation, Gap analysis, Risk analysis and SWOT analysis
- Expertise in creating Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Sequence diagrams, State diagrams based on UML Methodology and process flow diagrams using MS Visio and Rational Rose
- Expertise in reviewing the Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test execution Strategies
- Responsible for collecting Test Data for UAT which is done in perspective of the users
- Experience in using Microsoft Team Foundation Sever (TFS) for executing test cases, task assignments, project backlog plan and version control
- Experience with Microsoft Visio for developing UML Diagrams
- Experience in Production Support and Unit Testing
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Software Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall
Project Methodology: Unified Modelling Language
Content Management: SharePoint
Prototyping Tools: Balsamiq, Pencil
Business Modelling: MS-Visio, Smart Draw
Business Intelligence: SSRS (SQL Server Reporting services), Tableau
Languages: C, Java, HTML5, CSS3, CSS, XML
Project Management Tools/ Bug Tracking Tools: Mercury Quality Center, JIRA, Rally, HP QC, Version one, MS Project, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Database Management: MS - Access, SQL Server2008/12/14, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Developer
Document Creation/Management: MS Office suite, MS Dynamic CRM 2011/2013MS Visio, MS Office Sites (Excel, Word, Publisher, Outlook, PowerPoint, One Note)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS
Business Systems Analyst
- Conducted background analysis on various payments processing documents and internal CA-SLR applications
- Perfomed analysis and involved in gathering business/functional requirements for SAM (State Level Registry for the Medi-Cal EHR Incentive Program) and SLR (State Level Registry Dashboard)
- Conducted JAD sessions and project planning meetings various SAM and SLR applications.
- Provided production support in maintenance phase like creating production tickets and splash page updates
- Extensive experience in developing business requirements for different SDN ‘s and Problem statements which ivolves non-user authentication data containing PHI/PII shall be encrypted on the California (CA) Medi-Cal EHR incentive program database
- Well versed with the .Net and Java platforms, especially with 3 tier architecture which involves User Interface, Middle Tier, Data Layer, IIS, Tom Cat, Apache, Application Servers, data layer etc.
- Worked closely with the database architect to finalize database design, table structures and other key database artefacts for the system
- Created data dictionary for often used business and technical terminology for benefit of developers and customers respectively rganized walkthrough meetings with development team to discuss technical ris/issues
- Involved in exploratory testing on assisted channel applications
- Involved in writing SOP's for daily jobs process, depolyment instructions
Environment: Hybrid, MS Office, Notepad++, MS Visio, TFS, .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Source Safe, Windows Active Directory and MS SQL Server 2000
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Business Systems Analyst
- Analyzed the scope document and the current business processes to gain better understanding of Obama Health Care web application Project for Health-e- Arizona.
- Conducted interface design calls to finalize the interface required for the project implementation for assisted channel applications.
- Prepared the high-level document and executive slides for various projects.
- Involved in scrum meetings with end client for writing business requirements Health-e- Arizona application
- Performed analysis and involved in gathering business requirements for wordsmithing module in which entire web application is developed in two languages both English and Spanish.
- Involved in work management module deals with production bugs and new requirements.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries to reduce duplicate data
- Utilized N Unit for test driven development.
- Developed and executed Test scenarios, Test cases, documented bugs and ensured UAT issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved to achieve project timelines.
- Developed test cases and performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the system.
Environment: Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Agile, Waterfall, JIRA, MS SQL Server 2012/2014, MS Office Suite, N-Unit Testing Tool.
Business Systems Analyst
- Involved in functional analysis, design documentation and requirement gathering
- Worked on supporting the CRM production environment and resolving the issues for CRM production environment
- Participated in the weekly status update meetings with the business team
- Implemented Data Modelling techniques including Data Visualization, Data Warehousing and Data Mapping
- Traced requirements throughout the development process and verifying adherence using the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Efficient in reformulating strategies through Process Re-engineering, Change Management, Release Management, Process Improvements and UAT Testing.
- Knowledge in generating Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboard and Enabling Email Services.
- Involved in creating aggregated and analytical data through SQL Queries.
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM2011, Business Intelligence (BI), RDBMS (MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS), SharePoint, waterfall methodology, MS Office Suite.