- Experienced Product Owner/Lead Business Analyst, Product Management and a Scrum Master offering Requirements Management in technology and consulting.
- 11+ years of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; Specialization in building data intensive applications using Business Intelligence, Analytics & Machine Learning.
- Holding agile certifications with adequate knowledge in agile transformations; practical experience employing techniques for identifying and filling gaps left in implementing Agile & Lean approach.
- Deep understanding of industry domains in Insurance, Capital Markets, Credit cards lifecycle, Airlines bookings, Risk Management and digital retail/ ecommerce.
- Lead Planned and Scheduled sprint timelines and milestones. Developed Product road map, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria and run daily sprints. Tracked and monitored tasks and issues for the daily scrum sessions using Issue Log.
- Actively led Product Planning, Product Marketing, Go To Market activities with the marketing team along with UX surveys for new features for users/clients across the globe and the GDS systems. Provided overall vision and strategy for the integration effort. Managed overall planning and execution effort across the major work streams. Worked with Business and Product Owners throughout organization to identify, gather, and document business and functional requirements for consumer facing web applications with experience in Agile Scrum, RUP, and modified waterfall methodologies.
- Lead the effort of root cause analysis with development team to resolve issues for the incident tickets within the defined SLA period. Worked with stakeholders to document business rules, operation's specifications, and interface specification solutions as the initiation point for new technology requests. Produced the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for various application for the portfolio initiative with impact analysis and risk analysis in coordination with the operations team.
- Provided first - line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests. Lead the effort of Defect triaging and Quality checks on the User Stories/Acceptance Criteria to the UAT test cases in ALM. Developed Test Strategy and Test plan to ensure the Test cases using Gherkin/ Cucumber language reflect business user requirements and followed on risks and issues to resolution and Change management process and procedures. Involved in system testing, Regression testing.
- Product Management of an Analytics based tool which involved various cross functional stakeholders
- Partnership with project sponsors in practice area teams at the client side and engaging with client to interpret business requirements to technical requirements
- Project delivery along with Project Profitability, Auditing, forecasting, SOW and setting Innovation & Technology roadmap for team, client and other project stakeholders
- Project Scope, Cost and Time management techniques with focused quality delivery using tools like MS Project, JIRA/confluence etc., resources allocation, project profitability, What if Analysis, SOW
- Responsible for executing end-to-end project deliveries (project charter to production go-live) for fortune 100 clients/corporations by maintaining regular interaction with Senior leadership and client stakeholders to ensure project completion within Scope, cost and time parameters
- Experience in managing an Agile (Scrum) Development process in client/offshore model, while closely managing estimates, capacity, project profitability.
- Business strategist: plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communication: leverage technical, business acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Production support; good exposure to production support for large scale enterprise applications.
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Provision Metatron BPMN
Reporting Tools: Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Webi Reports, Crystal Reports, MS Excel, MS Power BI
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server 2016, Sybase IQ
Programming Languages: Java, C, HTML5, DOTNET, R, PYTHON
Data Science and Machine Learning: Python (scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy), R, Eviews, RapidMiner
Methodologies/ Process Structures: Lean Agile Scrum, SDLC, KANBAN, ITLC, RUP, PMO, PDLC.
Design Architecture: Visio, ERWIN, Gliffy, SOA, Web Services (REST/JSON), XML Schema, GoF Patterns
Applications/System Tools: MS SQL Server, TOAD, Enterprise Architect, Lotus Notes 7, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Clear Case, Salesforce Admin, CMDB, CMIS
Requirement Management: Mindjet Manager, Requisite Pro, DOORS, RALLY, JIRA, Confluence, BPM Provision, Confluence, Microsoft CRM
UX/WEB Accessibility: Invision, Mockplus, UX Power
Lead Business Analyst
- Maintained and managed the Product Road Map and the Product Backlog for data Analytics Division.
- Planned and facilitated project planning ceremonies to include sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, grooming, sprint reviews/demos, and sprint retrospectives.
- Used Kanban board to visualize workflows and break goals down into actionable tasks;
- Removed impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment within the team or through escalation to the Scrum of Scrum
- Used JIRA as the primary Agile Project Management and Planning tool to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs
- Worked with the Scrum Team to negotiate the minimum viable product for delivery
- Used metrics to effectively track impediments against user stories.
- Responsible for providing an advanced level of support to Data Analytics department of AO and working across several simultaneous projects/programs by developing new reports and dashboards, expanding on existing metrics, as well as presenting recommendations for data improvement.
- Responsible for streamlining ongoing activities and processes. Leading the enhancement and reporting for the business objects ad hoc web intelligence reports for the enterprise data warehouse project.
- Developed sprint backlog, user stories, and run daily sprints and led the effort of prioritization and change control board.
Environment: SAP Business Objects, MS Project, Office, Visio, Access, Excel, SQL Developer, QTP, Mock plus, UX Power, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Jira, Confluence, Lean Agile, XMLSpy, Tableau
- Planned and scheduled sprint timelines and milestones. Developed product road map, product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria and run daily sprints.
- Developed product road map, product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria
- Implement the standards and processes of the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) as it relates to Product Development Plan, chair and facilitate in-house meetings and actively participate in organizing and facilitating industry meetings/work groups.
- Lead release planning readiness and the release planning meeting (Program Increment)
- Collaborated with UI/UX team for survey analysis on new enhancement for product features.
- Travelled to client location for persona studies and daily diaries to redesign the workflow
- Lead and participated in solution design of new enhancements based on user requests Branded fares and CIF. Successfully implemented recommendation engines new AI based solution for branded fares as per customer request.
- Established best practices for requirements management and traceability matrix.
- Track metrics and help to build high performing team to yield maximum velocity
- Facilitated in-house meetings and actively participate in organizing and facilitating industry meetings/working groups onsite and at the client locations. Keep focused on business value and Insist team the importance of business values
- Partnered with the marketing team for go to market activities for product marketing.
- Participated in various Hackathons for new solutions for Confidential products.
- Initiated and documented Industry Bulletins and Milestones for new enhancement in the product.
- Partnered with the customer service team for any production related issues for the product releases and customer escalations.
Environment: Java Core, Spring, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Tableau, MS Project, Office, Visio, Access, Excel, MS SQL Server, QTP, Web Services (REST/JSON), XML Schema, Python (scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy), Invision, Mock plus, UX Power, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Safe Agile, XMLSpy, Tableau