- Innovative and dynamic Business Analyst with 8+ years of experience on business process analysis and modeling, requirements gathering, user interface analysis and documentation.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having thorough understanding of various phases such as Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development, and Testing.
- Extensively worked on developing test plans, test conditions, test cases, flow charts, test results, BRD, FRD, and use cases.
- Hands on experience in Waterfall, and Agile methodologies.
- Incomparable analytical skills in understanding the business process, understanding the functional requirements and translating them to system requirement specifications (SRS).
- Adept at coordinating with stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and end users to understand, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements through User interviews and Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions.
- Knowledge and expertise in system design and development required for business process.
- Experience in creating user manuals and providing training to users.
- Experience with Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to track defects and provide resolution.
- Extensive experience in MS Visio and MS Office.
- Proactive team player that establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with the developers, stakeholders, and management.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, SDLC, JAD, FRD
Applications: MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Visio, SQL Server
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Performed Senior Business Analyst responsibilities working on large and complex software developments, and/or Cloud solutions.
- Facilitated business requirements analysis and functional design work sessions including creating business presentations, communications, and documentations.
- Documented functional, integration, and testing requirements as well as SLAs and operating level agreements.
- Created and maintained Data Governance Confluence site that provided valuable information to the business by supplying data lineage, business glossary, data flows, methodologies, and other documentations which were useful for analytics, reporting, and marketing campaigns.
- Determined the rules and workflows for creating and storing guest data to ensure privacy while complying with GDPR and CCPA privacy rules.
- Ensured and validated data in MDM is accurate to support data driven marketing.
- Validated solution designs against business requirements and performed QA on end products.
- Worked independently in a senior/ lead role on all aspects of diverse research, analysis, design, support and development of business solutions.
- Maintained project documentations via established project management tools (such as, Confluence, JIRA, and MS Project).
- Collaborated with business stakeholders to develop and document policies and procedures surrounding Data Governance.
- Working understanding of MDM, data quality, data lineage, metadata and experience with data modeling, data dictionary and data analysis.
- Demonstrated data quality procedural and analysis skills focusing on data governance.
- Directed and influenced the activities of cross - functional teams for the purpose of building data dictionary.
Environment: SQL Server Management Studio 17, MDM, Data Lake, JIRA, Confluence, and Service Now
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Business Systems Analyst
- Acted as a project manager/lead with creating detailed project plans and assisted in developing, scheduling, and tracking project timeliness using MS Project for various projects at Risk Management department.
- Project managed the SAS Reporting conversion project from Dev to Prod ensuring all reports are tested successfully and repointed to the correct server with minimal user impact.
- Reduced negative impacts to existing processes and internal applications by facilitating meetings with business partners and documenting business requirements for application and process updates.
- Ran month end user audit reports of the Claims Systems to ensure compliance policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines are met.
- Assisted vendors and developers with application and interface testing by documenting, evaluating, and tracking testing results to ensure system applications were free from defects.
- Provided analytical support to the process design team, including definition, planning, and implementation of various initiatives to achieve process design goals.
- Created activity monitoring reports for senior management of Confidential, Disney Cruise Lines, and Disney Land to track claims activity.
- Responsible for functional and technical support during and post implementations.
- Developed and maintained troubleshooting documentation as well as System Guide for all systems supported by the team to ensure new processes are documented.
- Planned, organized, lead and facilitated cross-functional project teams while measuring performance against process requirements.
- Lead through UAT procedures and also conducted training sessions for the end users providing necessary documentations.
- Lead efficiency project to automate reports and letters for the clients, eliminating non value added work for the system users.
- Assisted with third party vendor assessments to reduce corporate risk by mitigating controls and complying with Disney IT security standards.
- Designed, developed and implemented a SharePoint repository for Risk Management department to reduce the onboarding training time for new teammates.
Environment: Claims and Reporting System (CARS), Business Intelligence Reporting (BI), SAS, Health Management System (HMS), RightFax, Guest Claims Reporting (GCR), KoFax, eDocs, SAP, Version One, JIRA, Confluence, and Service Now
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Business Procedures Analyst
- Involved with implementation and system upgrades of PeopleSoft and Hyperion applications.
- Assessed the gap between the current and the required future state of procedures, systems, structures and roles.
- Collaborated with product owners, business stakeholders, engineers and developers to ensure successful deployment of the project.
- Gathered business requirements and wrote Functional Requirements Documents (FRD) and use cases by working with clients and project managers.
- Designed, implemented, and monitored the progress of initiatives, milestones, and budgets to ensure timeliness and deliverables are met.
- Performed GAP Analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Gained valuable exposure to all Financial Applications by providing front-end systems support for multiple enterprise wide financial applications.
- Served as the Subject Matter Expert to maintain and support all PeopleSoft and OBI Publisher related issues.
- Traveled internationally to assist and train users during implementations as well as to provide onsite support during mid - year quarter close.
- Validated all securities and researched all mismatched items and sent to appropriate groups to resolve while minimizing errors.
- Took initiative to understand the end user’s business needs and objectives to better assist with upgrades and migrations of new projects.
Environment: PeopleSoft General Ledger, Reporting, Frontier, FARO, Cognos, OBI Publisher, Essbase, QMR, Service Now, Hyperion Planning, and Hyperion Financial Management