- An analytical and detail - oriented Data Analyst professional with proven records of success in the collection, manipulation and visualization of large datasets.
- Demonstrated expertise in decisive leadership and in delivering research based, data driven solutions that move organizations vision forward.
- Highly competent at researching, visualizing and analyzing raw data to identify recommendations for meeting organizational challenges.
- Proven excellence in project management and product development. Unparalleled capacity to link quantitative and qualitative statistics to improvements in operating standards.
- Possess a high level of analytical ability with six plus years of experience working in Fortune 500 companies as well as some amazing startups
- Proficiency in the concepts of business intelligence tools, data analysis, product management, marketing analytics, and strong communication skills to evangelize the importance of data to the leaderships
- Experience with Data Analytics, Data Reporting, Ad-hoc Reporting, Pivot Tables and OLAP reporting.
- Expert in data flow between primary DB and various reporting tools, Expert in finding trends and patterns within datasets and providing recommendations accordingly
- Expertise in creating Dashboards, Scales, Pivot Tables and OLAP reporting
- Proficient in requirement gathering, writing, analysis, estimation, use case review, scenario preparation, test planning and strategy decision making, test execution, test results analysis, team management and test result reporting
- Expert in database development, gathering requirements and prioritizing tasks. Multi-tasker and leader who passionate to solve problems and achieve business goals
- Play multiple roles to deliver results that exceed expectations. Exposure to multiple industries such as Information Technology, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Retail and Pharmaceutical
- Have a great commitment to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy and quality of work. Smart worker, quick learner and time management is one of my best quality
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, MacOS
Data Analysis Tools: Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Tables, macro etc.), Tableau, Access, Amazon Redshift, Salesforce, R - Studio, Microsoft Power BI
Cloud Computing: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
Functional Skills: Ad-Hoc Analysis, Statistical Data Analysis, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Requirements Analysis, SDLC, Project Management, Data Mining, ETL(Extract-Transform-Load)
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Led a cross-functional agile team to develop a SaaS application, userbase increased by 100% per month
- Implemented Google Analytics and PTEngine tools to understand user behaviors and plan future strategies
- Designed and implemented multiple Power BI of Dashboards for a retail chain industry-based client
- Managed inbound, outbound sales and marketing data using HubSpot, GA & Salesforce Analytics
- Continuously improved systems and automated data handling by applying UiPath and Zapier tools
- Extracting and manipulating large dataset using MySQL, MySQL Server, Excel, and GUI for SQL. Identify critical business KPIs and key business issues by in-depth analysis
- Providing analytical and technical assistance to all levels of finance staff and other key stakeholders, proposing and designing changes and additions to existing workflow packages
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Analyzing data to create, validate, and build reports that are distributed across various levels of management.
- Supporting business activities through research and finding root causes of trends
- Developed a visual and interactive web application using Tableau to manage Data Center information
- Working with operations team to increase efficiency through data analysis and visualization.
- Extracting data from multiple data warehouse systems through ETL concepts
- Analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from static and dynamic data sources
- Assisted Business Assurance team in identifying and managing risks at data centers across globe
- Led a team of 4 interns to demonstrate a project-based dashboard system to executives, won 3rd prize
MBA Strategy Consultant
- Worked closely with the CEO of a local startup to identify the niche market segments for higher growth
- Used Power BI to analyze primary and secondary research information to highlight data-driven insights
- Identified customer’s pain points and collected competitive information of rival products in the market
Confidential, Lehi, UT
MBA Product Strategy Consultant
- Analyzed customer data and feedbacks to understand the product usage insights and shortcomings
- Consulted senior management about user personas for Confidential Cloud Experience business of $1.6 Billion
- Developed research plan, customer insights, best practices, and strategies for a solid recommendation
- Analyzed current market trends and performed A/B testing on new functions of Confidential Cloud applications
Software Engineering Analyst
- Spearheaded a team of six associates to analyze, plan, prepare, execute, and report the quality analysis of Global Pricing System (GPS), a SaaS-based enterprise application, used by the Executives.
- Led cross-functional QA team on GPS and Salesforce based projects, resulting in 37% reduction of issues
- Developed excel tool to verify the values of complex calculations, reducing manual time and effort by 70%
- Introduced automation and Agile methodologies, reducing chances of frequent mistakes while saving time
- Created Analytical dataset by transforming data, involved in model development, Optimization and testing
- Filtering, cleaning, and organizing large datasets to meet managerial and business needs
- Working closely with management to prioritize tasks according to their information needs and analyzing data accordingly
Software Engineering Associate
- Developed price elasticity model to optimize revenue of product to price change by A/B testing and scenario testing
- Improved quality of software by detecting critical defects in the early phase of product development
- Enabled DB to rapidly expand its online purchase order coverage from below 10% to more than 70%
- Improved DB’s electronic invoices service level from less than 50% to 75%, saving $1.23M annually
- Reduced 30% back-office operating cost by helping Postbank, subsidiary of DB, implement SAP Solution.