- Experienced Sr. Business Systems Analyst with 15+ years of healthcare experience including leading Business Analysis, Process Improvements, Implementations, Data Mining and Analytics, Governance and Compliance.
- Strong track record collaborating with stakeholders to define functional, business, and technical requirements to improve and streamline business processes to drive awareness of compliance and its importance to the business.
- 5+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (metadata, data governance, data quality, data lineage, business glossaries, reference data) with experience in relevant tools such as Erwin, Informatica, SAS
- 5+ years of experience with healthcare data, (claims, provider, member) data validation, writing business and technical rules and metrics on commercial, Medicare advantage, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Recognized as Subject Matter Expert at working to gather information, identify relevant data and audiences and write documents that are clear and user friendly.
SR. BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Successfully mapped and validated for 2 client implementations simultaneously
- Selected by Sr. Director of Architecture to lead and manage project for selection, purchase and build for Data Governance tool for Payment Integrity
- Successfully harvesting and managing metadata - defining Data Quality - and creating a Data Catalog where there was none
- Creating and maintaining Business Glossary
- Ensuring compliance for HIPAA, SOC and Medicare/Medicaid with Erwin Data Governance DI Suite
- Creating Data Quality/Data Validation strategy for use with tool and implementation process.
- Creating Data Governance Polices and Standard Operating Procedures for Erwin
- Defining Workflows
- Build out of Erwin Business User Portal for Business Partner Access
- SME to Data Governance on current Common Data Model Project.
SR. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
- Current project planning and developing Business Glossary for Data Governance and Compliance to consolidate various sources of information into a manageable single source of truth, provide business meaning to technical information, support data accountability and allow end users to research business terms within a technical environment.
- Working with IT on policies and compliance on Hadoop data warehouse
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Selected by VP/CISO as point for communication and deployment for all corporate departments for Data Classification and GRC projects.
- Worked with corporate counsel on writing new and updating IT Security and Compliance Policy and Procedures
- Worked with GRC Vendor and Deloite on building out and implementing GRC tool to maintain companies Risk Dashboard.
- Successfully managed project for moving 75 facilities onto corporate internet
- Successfully managed project for cleaning corporate shared drives of sensitive data