- A business Analyst with excellent abilities in requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Works with minimal supervision on both regular and ad hoc requests by management.
- Strong ability to resolve analytical business problems and identify root causes of issues.
- A self - starter with practical knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Strong organization and time-management skills to keep pace with energetic sales and cross-functional teams.
Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft TFS, HP ALM, JIRA, SnagIt, SharePoint, Salesforce, and Microsoft Teams.
Diversity: Comfortable working with people in a professional setting. Able to provide a calming demeanor when frustrated with the customer to reach an effective solution
Business Analysis: Requirement elicitation, Business process design, Functional specification.
Client support: Requirement intake, requirements review, change management, User Acceptance testing and sign-off.
Excellent communication: Demonstrate outstanding understanding and communication when working with clients, customer satisfaction, Customer service.
Agile Business Analyst
- Worked with the business stakeholders to understand the energy transaction market and to elicit business requirements and rules.
- Documented the "AS-IS" Business flow and the TO-BE process flows.
- Conducted user story writing workshop with several business units to include Sales, Pricing, Operations, billing and Customer service with a well-groomed product backlog produced as the deliverable.
- Conducted monthly business prioritization meetings with the stakeholders to identify features to be scheduled for the upcoming releases.
- Was credited with the achievement of eliminating billing inaccuracies due to the line loss factor gap analysis.
- Conducted weekly sprint planning meeting with the developers and quality assurance analysts to review user story, assign story points and assign cards to a respective sprint.
- Documented meeting minutes from JAD sessions and obtained sign-offs from JAD participants.
- Followed a structured approach to organize requirements into logical groupings of essential business processes, business rules, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Designed User Interface-level wireframes detailing interaction models and user experience using Axure.
- Was credited with the feat of reducing 2 FTE for the Customer service team through the successful deployment of the Salesforce CRM project
Senior Business Analyst
- Extensively utilized Agile/SCRUM Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Effective liaison between the various stakeholders, user groups, SMEs, and cross-functional teams
- Planned and led joint application Design sessions for a project that captured real time operational information and 360degree view of a customer’s interaction with Confidential .
- Extensively interacted with SMEs in requirements development activities and translated those requirements to the technical team.
- Identified and classified critical information on core business processes, business rules, business entities and other information.
- Determined the operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Organized daily standups to communicate relevant information to all teams regarding the ongoing process or any other dependencies and discuss any issues involved throughout SDLC.
- Worked closely with all the service delivery teams (Development, QA, Operations, and Performance) to smoothly walk through the whole release cycle from analysis to production
Business Systems Analyst
- Facilitated Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with engineers, technical leads, software architects, and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify business rules and requirements and document them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business and technical people.
- Was responsible for creating functional specs for various incident management systems and working with development team to ensure successful implementation.
- Defined business reporting requirements including content, layout, and other characteristics.
- Gathered requirements from Clients and reviewed with developers to ensure everyone on the same page.
- Trained clients and created training materials that were easily adopted by several Clients.
- Coordinated inter - business unit meetings to aid with the integration of new processes which were then implemented in other regions.
- Created test cases using Quality center, performed system, integration, regression testing and coordinated User Acceptance Testing for all users.
- Responsible for creating training documentation and running the training demo sessions for all parties