- A highly resourceful and functional Business Analyst and Business Development Manager with over 10 years’ experience and expertise in market research, problem identification, requirement gatherings, Business Intelligence analytic tools SQL, Tableau and PowerBI within the IT and Financial services industry.
- Skillful in requirement gatherings, Data Analysis (SQL), swift understanding of Business needs and adaptation to multiple methodologies (Agile/Scrum and waterfall), with mastery of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) execution, Team player, communication competence and Leadership abilities.
Business Analysis: Business Process Re - Engineering | Process Improvement | Stakeholder Management | Requirements Engineering | AS-IS | TO-BE | Gap Analysis | Document Design | Workshop Facilitation | Root Cause Analysis | Process Flow Mapping | Project Scoping | Full Project Lifecycle | Target Operating Model | Business Operating Model | SDLC | User stories | Wireframing | UAT Testing | SQL | PowerBI | Tableau
Operational Activities: Banking Operations | Banking Product Development | Operational Management | Compliance |Regulatory |
Tools: SQL | Confluence | Jira | Tableau | MS Project | Visio | PowerPoint | Excel | Word | SharePoint | PowerBI | drawio| SngIt
Process & Methodology: Agile | Waterfall
- Implement User Acceptance Testing with focus on documenting defects, identifying bottlenecks, and executing test cases
- Work Together with project manager in tracking and managing project development process following the Agile based SDLC process
- Identify business and functional needs during the planning and design phase to modify exclusive software based on client’s business needs, while acting as liaison between Project Manager, End-users, and Software Developers
- Provide Business Analysis support, process improvement recommendations and supported the implementation of application enhancements
- Collaborate independently with business stakeholders and users to define concepts and clarify functional and non-functional requirements, understand current state of system processes, policy, and regulation to translate them into application and operational requirements, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc.
- Researched, analyzed, and resolved Offender Case Management System (OCMS) production issues and tickets.
- Working as a business analyst on the full project life cycle on a program to migrate from a legacy Learning Management System (LMS) to a new LMS.
- Organized and facilitated workshops and interviews to gather detailed requirements and documented epics, user stories and acceptance criteria during the project discovery phase.
- Scoping business problems and identifying solutions through a business case
- Investigating the business problem and identifying options for solutions through creation of a business case.
- Gathering detailed requirements/user stories and documenting within a business requirements document, signed off by all business and technical stakeholders.
- Creation of design mockups using Wireframing to help articulate solution to business teams.
- Creation of User Accepted Testing (UAT) Scripts to be used by testing teams. Benefits realization documentation completed to highlight value added by the project.
- Facilitate meetings with senior stakeholders to provide effective communication which Safeguard against breaching deadlines, problems with design solution and delivery
- Convert information of the project into strategic business documents by creating visualized reports using PowerBi and publishing PBIX files
Business Development/ Intelligence Analyst
- Query reports in MS SQL Server environment Using SSRS.
- Convert general data into strategic business plans by creating visualized reports using PowerBi and publishing PBIX files
- Work with client technical staff during the requirements definition and implementation to finalize requirements and resolve issues.
- Support delivery of advisory services, strategic planning activities and business case development within Financial Services.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes and applications, customer needs and priorities. Makes suggestions on business process improvements to promote business growth and efficiency.
- Build and maintain relationships with key business, IT stakeholders, team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects, and manages expectations.
- Promote a constructive, positive team environment and maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing, inquisitiveness, problem-solving, and support for our common goals.
- Managed new and existing corporate bank business portfolio with annual turnover in excess of $45milion and solicited new relationships across Personal Banking, Fast Commodities Consumer Goods, Cement, Personal Care and Transportation (Air, Land and Sea) market segments to ensure continued business growth and developed strategies for optimizing these relationships.
- Supervised the prompt resolution of customer issues and attended to inquiries by customers by engaging the relevant operations team and following up for feedback and timely resolution.
- Actively participate in the development of new services business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth prospects in line with the risk assessment criteria of the bank.