- Twenty - six years of information technology experience including public, private and government sectors as well as international consulting. Business Intelligence, SQL Server, Oracle, CRM, Cognos, Payroll, and Practice Management implementations.
- Successfully taken roles as Software Implementation Consultant, Power BI rollout, BI Data Analyst, BI Report Development, Financial System Administrator, CRM Specialist.
- Detail oriented with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills required to plan, implement, and maintain successful system solutions while producing a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to successfully communicate with seasoned IT and non-technical personnel at all organizational levels. Extremely loyal and a commitment to customer service and integrity.
- Flexible attitude essential to embrace change as needed and continue learning new technologies for the progression of the organization. Applying sound IT theory and ‘best practice’ to new technologies.
Proficient in: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI, Business Intelligence, Visual Studio 2017, Power View, MDX, tabular and cube models, Microsoft SQL Server 2014. Data Warehousing, T-SQL, Tableau, Business Objects, Webi Reporting, Software Implementations, CRM, Transact SQL, Cognos Consolidation, Fixed Asset Software, Microsoft Navision G/L, SOX Compliance issues, Practice Management software Big 6, Siebel Administration, Microsoft Office 2014, Crystal Reporting, TotalHR payroll software, QA testing, User acceptance testing, Embrace e-commerce software, system documentation, second and third level application support, software upgrades, user training, problem solving, customer service, ad hoc reporting.
Familiar with: PL SQL, SSIS, DTS, SharePoint, Toad tool, Resonate Dispatch for Siebel, Mercury Loadrunner and Winrunner, Visual Foxpro, Active Directory, Unix, Dreamweaver, Lotus Notes, Database Microsoft Access, Oracle 10g
Platforms: SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2017, Power BI On Premise server, Microsoft Windows 7, Oracle 10g, SharePoint
BI Business/Systems Analyst
- Development of Executive Dashboard reporting for new data warehouse, and general reports which are browser based with Oracle’s Business Objects and Webi Reports.
- Financial reporting needs for CFO, Billing and Accounting, as well as general purpose management reports for middle managers.
- Data concerning all facets of the medical transcription process. Authoring of report specification documents, test documents and instructions.
- Administration duties of Jira application, used to track software releases, testing of DI jobs and report methodology.
BI Business/Systems Analyst
- Development of Executive Dashboard reporting for new data warehouse, and general reports which are browser based with SQL Reporting Services, using SharePoint as entry way and security.
- Summarizing key data elements for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D, revenue reports and membership reports for decision makers.
- QA testing, data transformation packages (DTS jobs), system, SOX, and testing documentation.
- Defining scope and business requirements from end users as well as user training.
- Authoring of stored procedures that run behind SQL Reporting Services.
- Change control documentation and testing.
- Self-study of new concepts with regards to data warehousing and business intelligence.