- 8+ years of total experience working for top - tier Information Technology companies, leading Pharma Industry and a Clinical Research Organization with extensive knowledge in TrackWise, Crystal Reports, SQL & Oracle.
- Aspen PRM and aspenOne Process Explorer certified.
- Good Knowledge on Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent Domain Knowledge on Health Care domain.
- Have developed and implemented windows services using Dot Net which automates the end to end health check on TrackWise applications.
- Trained Valgenesis Admin.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Work closely with Business Stake Holders, Infrastructure teams and Service teams on daily basis.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEBusiness Analyst
- Led the Penetration testing on all quality applications across Confidential .
- As a TrackWise SIP Lead, I hold the responsibility to identify areas of improvements, analyse, identify solutions and to implement/lead the team towards implementing the identified improvements. > $500K savings to Business. 2 RPA projects were delivered which accounted for 3 FTE savings. 4 PPS and 2 Kaizen projects were delivered.
- Business Analyst, Technical Lead & Test Lead for Automatic Record Creation (ARC) project. I was involved in requirements gathering, solution design with Architect, implementation of solution (ARC & TrackWise), coordination with vendor (ARC), security review on solution with all infra teams and in externalizing connection via internet to external users.
- Updated Solution Blueprints, Authored RID, URS, Validation Plan, Validation Report, Functional Specification, RTM and other validation documents for ARC project.
- Involved in Service Introduction of ARC. As a Service Introduction Manager, I ensured the project is moved to BAU without any risks. Authored Support Plan and ARP.
- Involved in Risk module workshop held in United Kingdom - a conference with Vendor Sparta, Business users, Stake holders to design and agree on Risk process to be implemented in TrackWise digital.
- As a TrackWise Technical SME, I hold the responsibility to propose and review solutions and to review, approve deliverable documents. Implemented interface between TrackWise deviation system and SAP.
- Lead for Valgenesis, a newly on boarded system which aids user in performing the validation electronically. I ensured smooth Service Introduction, site setup and IT process setup.
- Played the secondment role as Business Analyst for 6 months.
- Updated Business training materials, application SharePoint portals and SOPs.
- Performed Periodic Review on TrackWise applications.
- Gathered requirements from Business, proposed solutions and transitioned it to Technical team.
- Involved in project planning, UAT and core meetings with Business stake holders.
- Authored RID, URS, Functional Specification and Requirement Traceability documents.
- Presentation & Demo on new solutions to Business Users and stake holders.
- Spearheaded the TrackWise Transition from external partners to in-house.
- Stabilized the transition, performed L2 and L3 support.
- Implemented a utility in-house to extract 300GB of attachments from database and to save in filestore, which helped in reducing database size and improved performance.
- Built a new interface to read data from a salesforce system and to create/update records in TrackWise.
- Responsible for solution design and review.
- Responsible for Validation document, Specification documents review and approvals.
- Led the problem investigations and improved the system availability to 99%.
Associate - Projects
- Led the Team of four supporting TrackWise applications for Abbott - one of the largest Pharmaceutical and Research Company.
- Spearheaded the transition of TrackWise support from Abbott to Confidential .
- Implementation Audit Execution Package (AEP) to enable offline auditing.
- Performed and led the partial archival of one of the TrackWise application due to divestment.
- Installed new TrackWise instance.
- Chaired the meetings for Requirements gathering, solution walk through and weekly status meetings.
- Responsible for solution design and review, Validation deliverable reviews.
- Maximized productivity by keeping detailed records of daily progress and identifying and rectifying areas for improvement.