- Over 14 years of experience in Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Scope Analysis, Creating specification documentation and Software Validations.
- Expertise in diverse software engineering practices and methodologies such as System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Spiral, Iterative, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Extensive experience in creating BRD (Business Requirements) FRD (Functional Requirements), FSD (Functional Specification), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Use Cases, Test Plan, Test Cases, Report Mockups, 508 Test Plan & Companion Guides to meet the Business Requirements.
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis, GAP Analysis, Feasibility studies, Risk assessment by conducting Release Working and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Successfully delivered high quality functional requirements to the satisfaction of all stakeholders (Business Owners, Product Owners, Development and Testing teams) and took sign offs by conducting Peer - Reviews and Walkthrough meetings.
- Acted as a DEV Liaison between business and technical team to obtain detailed functional, user requirements, business rules, that will help make development easier for the technical team.
- Good understanding of HIPAA set health rules and health standards that are set for the privacy of the individuals.
- Developed Functional Requirements for implementing the HIPPA, EDI 278, EDI 275 Supporting Documentation, EDI 275 Claims and Encounters transactions, 834 Enrollment and 837 Claims to meet the Business Requirements.
- Extensive experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing Client-Server, Web Based and Data Driven Applications using Manual and Automated testing procedure and performed Black Box, Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Functional, Unit, Performance, User Acceptance and Back End Testing.
- Skilled developer of Test Status Reports, Defect Status Reports, Triage Reports and Requirements Traceability metrics with strong knowledge of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) section 508 compliance testing.
- Extensive experience in Section 508 Compliance Testing UI Screens, Reports, Data Sets & Documents to meet the 508 Compliance standards.
- Ensured cross-functional coordination between Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, and QA often to removed barriers and blockers for the team.
- Provided brown bag sessions or knowledge transfer sessions to the subs and the developers of the business flow.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, Vista, XP
Programming Languages: Java, ColdFusion, .Net, C#, C, TIBCO
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL, TOAD
Automation Tools: QTP, HP Load Runner, Selenium IDE, Win Runner, Soap UI
Management Tools: JIRA, Quality Center, Test Director, Silk Radar, Rational, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Bugzilla, Team Track, HP ALM 11.5, SNOW (Service Now), Integrity, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Confluence
BI Tools: Tableau, MicroStrategy, Qlik View, TIBCO Spotfire
508 Tools: JAWS 14.0/16.0/18.0 , WAVE, Magic
EDI/Health Transactions: X12 - 270, 278, 275, 834, 837P, 837I, 837D, HL7, Health Rules
Other Applications: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS Office, MS-Power Point, EDISIM, Win SCP, Slack
Methodologies: Waterfall, V-Model, Iteration, Agile / Scrum
Sr. Technical Business Analyst
- In partnership with key stakeholders, defined and documented customer Business, Functional and Process Requirements traceability throughout project lifecycle.
- Performed daily CSM duties that includes Scrum Standups, Backlog Grooming, Peer-Reviews, Sprint Kick Off and Story Reviews with all teams.
- Involved in Participation Increment (PI) sessions with the product owners, client, development teams and testers to identify the EPICS, Backlog Stories and Product dependencies among various teams and getting the final sign off for future sprint interval planning.
- Facilitated Sprint Planning, Sprint Ceremonies and Retrospectives meetings applying SAFE Agile Process and Management.
- Converted and Documented Interface Control Documents (ICD) and HLTs to Application Programming Interface (API) and UI requirements and worked with both the Developers and Clients in implementing them.
- Documented error codes and error validations for the common (HTTP errors) and specific validation failures for each API Module.
- Assisted end user to set up SSO (Single Sign-On) to login to the IDM system using various SSO mechanisms from Basic Single Sign-On, OAuth2.0 and Federated Single Sign-On with SAML 2.0.
- Used JIRA, ALM and Confluence for collaboration and sharing of internal project management information for Development and Test Planning.
- Lead the IDM Reports requirements by gathering and documenting functional requirements for MVP, NON-MVP, Tier1 and Tier2 Help Desk reports which will capture daily, weekly and cumulative counts of the users within IDM system.
- Acted as a liaison between end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, and other governmental organizations, in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, and maintenance of system.
Environment: Java, JSON, Jenkins, AWS, Postman, Web Services, HP ALM, SQL, SNOW, JIRA, Confluence, Visio, Agile/Scrum, Power BI, Amazon QuickSight.
Sr. Technical Business Analyst / Sr. QA Analyst
- Analyzed and translated Business Requirements to Functional Requirements (FR), Functional Specifications (FSD) and Technical Specification Documents by identifying options and implications on functionality or modules that requires enhancements.
- Served as a DEV Liaison between developing and analysts’ teams and worked as SME to capture business and functional requirements.
- Gathered Business Requirements from the stakeholders and interacted with the business analysts, developers to analyze the business Processes.
- Created and documented Change Requests (CR), Problem Requests (PR), Service Requests (SR), Incidents and Action Items after conducting in depth analysis.
- Facilitated Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings by working closely with Product Owners.
- Coordinated and participated in estimate meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items and prioritized change requests.
- Reviewed MSTR BRs, analyzed the reporting requirements and provided estimates to build the MicroStrategy requirements and MicroStrategy report mockups, to meet client needs.
- Gathered and documented functional requirements for XDR, X12N 278, X12N 275 Additional Documentation, X12N 275 Claims or Encounters, Pilot Programs (EMDR, ADR, ICDT) transactions.
- Extensively worked with HP ALM, Integrity and SNOW by uploading and maintaining requirements in the tools for external teams.
- Performed Gap analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
- Responsible for documenting and delivering HIH Implementation Guide, X12 278 and 275 Companion Guides to the end user which are published by CMS.
- Participated in UAT Phase by performing user acceptance testing, defect triaging and providing product knowledge to the end users.
- Attended weekly status meetings with Developers, Business Analysts and Manager to discuss the schedule progress and responsible for generating weekly status report.