- Support two large scale ongoing projects, focused on MS SharePoint and Drupal development, with a government client by providing project management and coordination support.
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders to document project requirements, ensure deliverables are met, and monitor project staffing and budgets.
- Facilitate all meetings including planning sessions, and contract reviews.
- Lead a cross - functional team of 4 diverse and multifunctional personnel to execute projects. Capable and confident in communicating technical information to a non-technical audience to move projects and objectives forward in a collaborative manner.
- Provide support in the form of tracking issues, developing and executing strategy plans, and providing routine updates to leadership.
- Analyzed diverse stakeholder needs and recommendations to inform the development of a grants management system for the Department of Education utilizing Appian software.
- Documented project requirements and served as the primary point of contact between our stakeholders and project team. Documented all project processes to use in the system development. Effectively communicated department objectives, and priorities in oral presentations. Lead project meetings and system reviews to ensure sign off and approvals were confirmed for project completion.
- Worked with operational team members to resolve and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
- Create and update process guides, and training videos to assist in training staff and grantees.
- Implemented sustainable health education programs in a rural Honduran community.
- Crafted proposal that won a $5000 USAID funded grant. Collaborated with stakeholders to execute the grant funded project from proposal development to close out.
- Worked with community partners to utilize funding to establish nutrition focused health center in a rural community while utilizing Spanish on a daily basis to interact with colleagues and acquaintances.
- Co-facilitated a Health Education workshop for local counterparts aimed to enhance a community’s ability to implement projects effectively.
- Worked closely with health care institutions from the community to regional level to implement health care process improvements while utilizing Spanish on a daily basis.
- Developed a comprehensive health education project targeting 87 women and girls from inception through funding phase.
- Collaborated with the project team to develop an 80-page educational curriculum on reproductive health. Contributed to developing and tracking the project budget.
- Assisted to identify funding opportunities and craft proposals.
Health Program Support Assistant
- Documented business processes and analyzed data to extract better practices and translate to actionable items.
- Developed and maintained departmental reports and requirements documents utilizing MS SharePoint. Ensured thorough meeting notes were documented and distributed.
- Worked collaboratively with a team utilizing Agile Methodology to produce results.
- Developed and executed test plans with experience in manual, usability focused testing.