- She has 5+ years of business system analysis experience with a degree in Information Technology and profound knowledge in Project Management and Business Analysis. She has working experience of IEEE standards and business analysis methodologies from Confidential .
- She is an expert in developing and designing reports using visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
Business Skills: Project Management, Data Analysis, Disaster Recovery Planning, Business Process Modeling and Designing, SDLC, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Parallel Testing, Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies
Business Tools: Wireframes, Confidential - Excel, Visio, Confidential Access, Confidential PowerPoint, SharePoint, Oracle Fusion, DevTrack
Test Tools: HP ALM, Quality Center, JIRA
Databases: Confidential SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 , Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server
Data Analytics Tools: Tableau, Pandas, Python
BI Reporting Tools: Confidential Power BI, Tableau, Oracle BI
CRM Tools: Salesforce, Siebel, OneSource, ServiceNow
Languages/Frameworks: SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Microsoft Visual Studio
Other Tools: MDM software (SOTI MobiControl), Saba, ERP (NS Enterprise), Intelex, TowWorks, FargoTOPS
Business Systems Analyst
- Led the elicitation and development of business rules of complex functional areas for the Disability Insurance and Paid Family Leave programs. This included guiding staff on business rules elicitation best practices.
- Reviewed policies and procedures, code, and regulations to source and develop business rules for the system modernization in compliance with ISO/ICE/IEEE 29148 standard for requirements engineering.
- Conducted business process Gap Analysis between the To-Be processes and the current Business Processes, and made recommendations for Process Improvement.
- Facilitated working sessions with the subject matter experts to analyze the to-be project state and for approvals of the developed business rules for the new system.
Business System Analyst
- Served as a liaison between the business stakeholders, systems analysts, and dev teams, translating business and functional requirements into technical documentation.
- Gathered stakeholder requirements for system changes via multiple analytical methodologies such as focus meetings, subject matter expertinterviews, Joint Application Development sessions, brainstorming sessions, and job shadowing.
- Executed and coordinated with individuals for testing new functionality including the development of test strategy, test scripts and test case management.
- Planned and implemented user acceptance testing with a focus on documenting defects and executing test cases.
- Translated stakeholder requirements into tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, use cases, user stories, process diagrams, system maps, product documentation, and training documents.
- Created ad-hoc reports and dashboards to be used by leadership to assist in effective decision making.
- Facilitated business requirements gathering meetings, ensuring coordination with all stakeholders from the requirement gathering phase to the final delivery of the project.
- Created SQL scripts to synchronize the client's database with the company's central database to minimize data lag. This further enabled the team to analyze the most recent data and reduce redundant work.
- Trained new/existing users on how to use applications/new features and developed knowledgebase articles and proficiently described technical concepts to non-technical users/clients.
- Gathered and documented custom change requests from the clients and worked with the development team to ensure timely delivery of the requested enhancement.
- Developed weekly ad-hoc reports for the management highlighting ongoing issues, project progress, and status updates across various departments.