- Certified Scrum Master with over 5+ experience on scrum and agile framework, 4+ years experienced as a Business Analyst with expertise in areas related to Finance, Healthcare and eCommerce, Online Retail, Web Technologies (Paas, Mobile, SaaS), Content Management Systems, and Risk Management. Delivered successful projects in multi - site locations using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proficient in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Software Requirement Specifications Document (SRS) and UML Diagrams, creating workflows using various tools including MS Visio and activity diagrams with Rational Rose
- Attending Hybris meetings and training to understand the E Commerce management.
- Exceptional Documentation Skills in writing use cases as well as in creating Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, State diagrams based on UML Methodology and business process flow diagrams using MS Visio and Enterprise Architect.
- Experience with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Medicare
- Experienced in Property & Casualty (P&C) within Personal / Consumer lines.
- Extensive Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Expertise with Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) specifications and Swim Lane diagrams to better understand business processes.
- Expert in Effort Estimation, Project Planning, Reporting, Business Intelligence and Defect Management in capacity of Business Analyst lead.
- Proficient in preparing Test Plans, designing Test Scenarios and formulating Testing Strategies.
- Excellent team player with ability to think analytically and troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of key business process, with 3 to 4 years practical eCommerce and data management experience
Technologies: eCommerce, Data warehousing, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), BI, Microstrategy, Supply chain Management
Business Intelligence: SAGE BI, Tableau
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2005/2003,Tera data, DB2 UDB and MS Access 2000/2003/2007 Ms-Azure
Insurance KPI Exposure: Net Premium Written (NPW), GAAP P&L, GOE (Gross Operating Expenses) Net Loss Incurred (NLI), Loss Ratio (LR), Expense Ratio, Combined Ratio, Solvency Ratio, RAP (Risk Adjusted Profitability), PTOI (Pre-Tax Operating Income)
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows Server, Windows NT/2000/XP, IBM-AIX, Solaris, Linux
- Used Agile for software development.15 Sprints (3 weeksprint). Created Business Rules and capturedBusiness Data Elements in alignment to Functional requirements.
- Facilitatedworking/ discussion/ review sessions with Product Owner, Business Partners, Subject Matter Experts (SME), Test & Design teams in order to create User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Act as a project driver and facilitator of the scrum team from the perspective of a scrum master and also technical perspective.
- Facilitated Daily Scrum meetings
- Assist in the estimation and priotization of user stories
- Was involved in managing the Daily StAct as a project driver from technical perspective for each project and help the project design data extraction and load process.
- Test engineer to enable them to utilize data captured as part of Business Volume Metrics for Various scenarios while executing system performance testing.
- Managed an offshore team consisting of 6 resources with following activities:Offshore queries resolution Assigning tasks.
- (ART) activities, including Product Increment planning, system demos and was involved in Inspection and adaptation procedures by collaborating with RTE.
- Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications interacting professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serve as a liaison between the product owners and development team to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Conducted user acceptance testing on features and bug fixes before they are released, ensuring the high quality of products that are being delivered to customers.
- Managing Scrum process and passing it to the team as self - organization matures
- Assisted the product owner and business in prioritizing and breaking down the user stories.
- Organized special Collaborative sessions and Spikes with the Team and SMEs where necessary to help resolve the issues.
- Facilitated the Sprint Planning, Review & interactive Retrospective meetings at the beginning and the end of each sprint cycle.
- Lead the daily scrum meetings and identified the impediments faced by team members, tracked sprint cycle progress and updated competed tasks on a day to day basis.
- Work with Scrum masters from other products to share ideas and collaborate on new tools techniques and such.
Environment: MS Suite, Tableau, PL/SQL, MS Visio, Micro Focus Rumba 8.0, IBM Notes
Sr. Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Requirements elicitation with Business Partners, Business Architects and End Users, in order to document Functional/ Non-Functional Requirements.
- Help in driving strategic business decision making through detailed analytics, insights and real time reporting
- Participated in strategic and tactical planning discussion interface with executive management, gathering requirement and delivering complete reporting solutions
- Use of Tableau to customize reports to help management understand their data, take decisions and action.d
- Designing dashboards with the use of visualization tools to undertand and decide ways to deal with changing consumer behaviour, digitalization, and increased competition, but they also have to deal with significant weather events.
- Using SQL for managing large volume of data
- Creating dashboard that allows for retailers to predict extreme spikes of demand due to weather events, understand the geographic impact, and funnel new demand to address gaps to ensure supplies are delivered to the right place at the right time.
- Pull data from multiple sources in real time and display it in a single location in the form of dashboards which provides at a-glance a summary of how sales are performing, giving both marketing specialists and C-level executives a single source of truth, and the ability to drill down for deeper investigation.
- Extensively used Tableau reporting functionalities such as Hierarchy, Grouping, Calculated Fields, Filters, Ranking, Parameters, Graphs, Forecasting, Trend & Reference Lines
- Tweaking SQL Queries for best performance.
- Analyzing the data so as to identify trends and share insight..
- Recognizing areas for automation.
- Producing support documentation and keep existing documentation up-to-date
- Acted as a liaison between the business, technical and creative teams by collecting initial design and UX requirements; providing creative team with example promotions, product info and images; facilitating internal, technical and client design reviews; and ensuring that delivered application remains true to the creative design.
- Conducted workshops that helped stakeholders understand the functionality of Dashboards and how it can be adopted to meet business objectives.
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions through formal and informal meetings and workshops. Conduct one-on-one or small group interview sessions to gather functional requirements in order to develop requirement documentation.
- Developed user requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, data models, and process flow diagrams to communicate engagement scope to client and delivery team members.
- Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
- Delivered a reference data (RDM) solution to consolidate all apply channel data - implemented as part f the new country code gathering process.