- Experienced problem solver with a solid information technology background and 35+ years of mortgage banking experience.
- Successfully lead or been a part of numerous project teams completing each project on time and within budget constraints.
- Seeking a high level position within an organization, or integral part of a high profile corporate project.
SQL proficient, RPG Programming
Superior Microsoft Office Knowledge including Access database coding
Project management training
Mortgage Accounting knowledge & experience
- Problem solving, solution developing and efficiency modeling
- Technology to user bridging, evaluating functionality needs and requirements
- Mathematically and Financially skilled
- Professional and loyal to employer
- Team Player, cooperate with and work well with others
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Well Organized and punctual
Confidential, Mt Laurel, NJ
Senior Mortgage Business/Data Analyst
- Lead analyst of project team for development of residential mortgage origination software application
- Mortgage origination life cycle workflow
- User interface process architecture, functionality and visual design
- FNMA/FHLMC AUS and UCD integration using MISMO interface
- Data integration to capital markets, accounting, compliance (TRID, HMDA) and mortgage servicing
- Lead analyst between user testing and development teams
Confidential, Mt Laurel, NJ
Operational Reporting Manager
- Manager of 20 person unit overseeing 5,000 reports supporting 1.1 million loan portfolio on Black Knight MSP applications
- Compliance & audit reporting
- GSE Delinquency Coding
- Loan Boarding (origination platforms and servicing acquisitions)
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Encompass Integration of New Mortgage Origination Vendor Application
- Data integration to various Capital Markets systems and Loan Servicing external companies/platforms
- Loan Pricing
- Portfolio Management
- Uniform Loan Data Delivery Application for FNMA & FHLMC
- Origination mortgage data collection and creation of XML data for investor delivery
- Mortgage Pricing Application New Application Development for various internal and external application channels
- Creation of numerous related data tables an import/update capability
- Calculation of mortgage pricing utilizing hundreds of variables
- Collateral Deficiency Tracking New Application Development to track document deficiency and correction
- Ability to identify and group collateral deficiencies
- User assignment for collateral correction and correction process tracking
- Various data interfaces from multiple applications for asset mortgage data refresh
- Loan boarding to Mortgage Servicing and servicing updates for Capital Markets
- Channel origination data
- Financial systems
Confidential, Cranford, NJ
Lead Systems Analyst
- Supported mortgage origination team during multiple organizational changes and outsourcing.
- Lead award winning technical transition team, which transitioned 300 loan officers to Visual Mortgage point of sale origination application.
Confidential, Mays Landing, NJ
Lead Business Analyst
- Manager of all systems under Confidential service bureau for more than 100,000 mortgage loans.
Confidential, Lakewood, NJ
Information Technology Manager
- Manager of 4 person unit supporting foreclosure inspection service on an AIX platform .
Confidential, Manahawkin, NJ
Assistant Vice President, Operations Manager
- Manager of 20 person accounting unit including corporate and investor accounting.
- Information technology manager for loan servicing unit servicing 50,000 loans.
- Systems project manager for secondary market loan securitization project of 40,000 asset mortgage loans.