- Experience in Ariba Cloud End to End implementation as well as Onpremise to Cloud migration projects.
- Ariba Cloud integration with ERP Systems for Master Data and Transaction data exchanges.
- Hands on experience in installation and configuration of Ariba upstream and downstream modules (8.2 & 9r1 versions) and set up of development, QA and Test environment on UNIX, IBM AIX and Windows platform.
- Experience in implementing, customizing Contracts, Sourcing, Buyer and Analysis module in versions 8.2 as well as 9r1.
- Experience in Ariba Maintenance on Unix server such as applying service packs.
- Experience on upgradation of Ariba 8.2 to 9r1 and integration of upstream and downstream modules.
- Experience in implementing Ariba 9r1 Upstream (ACM, Sourcing & Analysis) and Downstream (Buyer) modules for Best Buy North America.
- Experience in leading all phases of the software life cycle (feasibility studies, estimating, system analysis, design, development, quality assurance and implementation).
- Co - coordinating with Unix and DBA teams to resolve issues related to Ariba configurations, performance and troubleshooting.
- Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and leading project teams.
- Experience in Performance, Load and Stress testing using Mercury Load runner, generating reports on Ariba modules.
- Experience in Ariba Level-3 Technical Support including 24X7 On-Call production support, Co-ordinate with various teams such as DBA, Network teams during critical production issues, Analyze defects, preparing impact analysis document and providing solutions, System testing and integration testing. Preparing Service Improvement Plan documents after identifying application improvement areas/ server performance improvement areas, scope for automation of any manual tasks.
- Involved in Software configuration Managements, Roll out plans, application of Service packs on Ariba development environment, test environments and production environment.
- Perform regular production maintenance related activities such as software up-gradations, production code refreshment to other environments such as development and test environments.
- Participating in Project QA Audits and preparing project report to higher management.
Proficiency in: Ariba cloud implementation and consulting, Ariba Spend Management 9r1 and 8.2.2 on Down Stream and Upstream modules (Buyer,Sourcing,Analysis and ACM), Ariba 12s2 On-Demand Cloud, J2SE (JDK1.7, JDBC, Servlets, Jsp & RMI),Weblogic9.2, Web Servies, Ariba ITK, J2EE (JSP, EJB).
RDBMS: SQL Server 7, Oracle8i,Oracle11g, IBM DB2.
Operating Systems: Ms Windows 2000, MS Windows NT UNIX OS (IBM AIX, HP Unix)
Source Control: Rational Clear Case, Ms Visual Source Safe, MKS.
QA Tools: Mercury Loadrunner7.x, Mercury Winrunner.
- Meet with the Confidential Business team, understand the enhancement request, work with them on the priorities, attend meetings, and translate business requirements to functional analysis document.
- Prepare Technical design document using the functional requirement document.
- Attend workshop on Ariba Cloud Migration from Ariba OnPremise.
- Develop code on development environment and perform unit testing.
- Applied Service Pack 17 on Ariba9r2 Dev, Test and Prod environments.
- Customize the Web Services to send the Procurement Eform document to IBM Emptoris cloud application for Non Catalog Requisition for Supplier Sourcing.
- Customize the Approval flow to include Commodity approvers and Operational Buyers.
- Attending meeting with Ariba for the Ariba Onpremise to Ariba Cloud implementation migration.
- Developed interface feed from Ariba to Oracle Financials for feeding the Confidential Non Employees location feed to Oracle IFS application.
- Provide System Testing and UAT testing support to the QA and business team.
- Prepare weekly status report for the Confidential Management about the progress of enhancements.
Environment: Ariba Buyer 9r2, Java, jdk 1.7, Java Web Services, Weblogic 10,AML, Ariba Integration Tool Kit, Oracle IFS & Rational ClearQuest.
- Meet with business/project stakeholders, Understand and document business requirements.
- Design, Develop and implement java based Integration Tool Kit to integrate Ariba cloud application with SAP, ODS, EDI ERP interfaces for transaction data flow for inbound and outbound.
- Develop, Configure and maintain approval rules in Ariba cloud application for various rollouts / implementations.
- Design, Develop and implement java based Integration Tool Kit to integrate Ariba cloud application with TRW QAD concept development along with ODS, EDI ERP interfaces for transaction inbound and outbound data flow.
- Debug and resolve issues related to Approval Rules for various ERP instances.
- Perform unit testing, System testing and document issues.
- Design, Develop and implement TRW IDV connectors for integration with Ariba cloud for HR User-feed data load for on-boarding new users into Ariba cloud.
- Identify and resolve issues found during System Testing.
- Involve in UAT support, help business team with issues, identify and resolve issues during UAT.
- Involve in day-to-day tier 3 production support issues involving debugging and troubleshooting transaction inbound and outbound with TRW ERP interfaces with Ariba cloud application.
- Co-ordinate with SAP/Ariba, IBM and ODS team during Windows8 server patch / Server
- Maintenance activities for both Test and production environments.
- Prepare weekly status reports and send it to Tech Mahindra and ZF TRW Management.
Environment: Ariba OnDemand 11s2, Java, jdk 8, Confidential Windows Server 8 and EDI.
- Meet with business team to understand their current process and requirements.
- Prepare Requirement Analysis and design documents.
- Configure the Sourcing templates, Setup users, groups and supplier organizations in the Ariba.
- Develop ITK integration on Ariba OnDemand to Confidential SmartLink application.
- Spend data upload into Spend Analysis module on quarterly basis for Spend Analysis.
- Perform testing in the Test environment
- Participate in Production deployment and testing.
Environment: Ariba OnDemand 11s2,Java, jdk 1.6, Confidential Windows 8.