- Experienced Information Management (IM) & Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Manager with enterprise transformative and strategic vision, and a track record of delivering enterprise business solutions.
- An outstanding record of achievements with ECM, Records Management (RM), Enterprise Information Management (EIM), and IT project/program delivery and sustainment.
- Strong background in identifying and establishing strategic relationships to generate achievable program goals and alignment to enterprise business values.
- Fully practiced in business process analysis and developing information architecture to improve business productivity, reduce operational costs yielding measurable results and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Skilful in managing enterprise stakeholders from the executive level to user community in achieving desired business & digital transformation outcomes while to bridging gaps between technology and business.
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Electronic Records Management (ERM)
- ECM Solution/Program architecture & implementations
- User Experience and collaboration
- EIM, RM, and IT Governance, Records retention/classification and Risk & Compliance
- Business Transition and Transformation
- Procurement and Vendor Management
- Systems, Solution and Application Development
- Business/solution Architecture
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Process Re - engineering
- Strategic and Tactical Business Planning/Budgeting
- Negotiations and Influencing
- Leadership and Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Building a Collaborative Relationship
- Facilitation, Mentoring, and Coaching
Technical expertise in: Enterprise Input, Document Imaging, and Document Capture Technologies Kofax Ascent Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules, Oracle Document Capture, Oracle Forms Recognition
ECM Systems: Microsoft SharePoint, Open Text Content Server, eDOCs, Stellent 7.6, Records master, Oracle Unified content repository
Intermediate/Advanced knowledge in: Microsoft Operating Systems & MS Office 365, Microsoft Azure cloud, AWS
Analysis: SPSS 14, 15, SPSS Clementine, Crystal Report (Trained), and Qlik Sense, etc.
- Principal contributor into the strategic business case to modernize the Automotive Financing process.
- Responsible for analyzing industry, Bank of Montreal (BMO) internal business process, BMO technology architecture/capabilities, and industry solutions.
- Delivered business case with options, recommendations for technology, and a fully - developed implementation plan with solution architecture.
- Delivered Confidential banking digitization program model, approach, technology acquisition, and implementations roadmap.
- Assisted the Confidential technology/RM team with multiyear deployment activities and lead the audit/compliance testing and reporting.