- Decisive, result oriented IT professional with 8 years of experience in various software environments delivering projects using the Agile Values, Principles and Practices as Scrum Master/ Agile Coach/ Business Analyst.
- An enthusiastic Agilest who has helped teams to acquire an Agile Mindset through Servant Leadership practices
- Experience with SCRUM, and XP, Waterfall, hybrid Waterfall - RUP, Agile-Scrum and Waterfall-Scrum.
- Extensively experienced in Requirements Gathering, Surveys/Questionnaire Development, Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications/Documents (FRS/FRD).
- Ability to plan and coordinate all testing phases including creating Test Plans and conducting User Acceptance.
- Comprehensive experience in, Feasibility studies, GAP and Variance analysis, Impact analysis, Risk analysis.
- Interacted with business stakeholders to understand their decision-making parameters, analyzing the available data to build Dashboard and managing the delivery.
- Real time knowledge of configuration and change management within the corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Capable of working equally well in teams and as an individual.
- Create Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Experience in working with QA team to develop the Test plans, Test scenarios, Test procedures, and Test cases to ensure adequate testing of software both before and after completion.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the stakeholders and the business users as well as trained users to use the system configured.
- Proficient in requirement gathering, analyzing and translating business needs to technical requirements, overall architecture and design.
- Experience in Project Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling and Implementation Activities.
- Extensive experience in coordinating development/design effort, responsible for deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations.
- Excellent Financial Accounting expertise in Configuring & Testing General Ledger Accounting FI-G/L, Accounts Payable FI-A/P, Accounts Receivable FI-A/R, Bank Accounting FI-BA & Asset Accounting FI-AA especially in highly Complex Business Environment.
- Conversions, Enhancements, Interfaces and Forms in the areas of General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting, Cost Center Accounting and Profit Center Accounting.
- Experience working with cross-functional development teams (QA, Developers, Designers, Analysts, Marketing, etc.) to execute roadmap and bring new functionalities to the product.
- Proficient in executing test cases, ad-hoc product testing, reporting bugs and reporting tester status, writing test scripts, test automation using diverse testing tools like Quality Center/ALM and Selenium. Writing Feature Files using the Gherkin Language with Cucumber in Eclipse.
- Expert in ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, and SharePoint for Testing, Project Management, and Defect Tracking.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, coordination, documentation, and project planning.
- Experienced with leading,, and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and knowledge of several Agile frameworks like SCRUM, TDD, ATDD and Kan-ban, Agile Framework: SAFE, Scrum, Kanban, TDD.
- Work with PMO leadership to support project delivery services, annual project selection and budget allocation, vendor management, and IT resource onboarding.
- Integrate self into client environment in order to effectively lead project teams while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates. Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a project or activity. Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements for clients. Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project tactics with project strategy.
- Work with Product Owners and System Analysis to write user stories, groom backlog using JIRA and confluence tools and created user stories in JIRA to help track issues and accordingly assign them to Subject Matter Expert, also tracked these issues on a timely basis and updated stories.
- Establish, maintain, and lead high performance project teams, serving as the project advocate within the client organization. Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
- Worked with cross-functional teams in an Agile-Scrum environment which transitioned from waterfall methodology.
- Ensured Scrum Framework is followed including the required meetings and artifacts, worked closely with the Product Owner to ensure product backlog and release plans are clear. Identified, documented and discussed areas of improvement in current SAFe implementation.
- Audit sprint metrics and convey all the data to Product Management teams.
- Tracked, monitored and relayed team Sprint progress utilizing confluence reporting tools including velocity charts, burndown charts, etc.
- Reviewed and analyzed reports of SOC2, SOX and HIPAA UAR’s.
- Responsible for data analysis, integration and linking data. Analyzed reports and track specific activity to ensure records are synchronized.
- Reviewed business rules design and functional specifications and raised needed changes/recommendations to support business strategies and standardized the processes.
- Worked with Stakeholders for different Applications and Performed QA which included validation of data and documenting the exceptional scenarios.
- Build and establish solid working relationships by providing timely, accurate and high-quality information to peers, subordinates, upper management and/or customers. Builds and maintains a strong working knowledge of the business areas and builds strategic relationships.
- Participated in an overall phases, scheduling, Implementation and validation.
- Effectively communicated to all executives and stakeholders the progress and status of the process and workflows on a daily/weekly basis.
- Creates User stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA to track project tasks and deliverables. Participated proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
- Utilized Jira Confluence for metrics/reports, wrote epics, user stories, issues and defect tracking. Fundamental understanding of project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint etc.
- Facilitated and participated in almost every Scope lock meeting to finalize the Requirements and deliverables of each sprint. team on unit tests and TDD. the product owners. Assisted in defect tracking and coordinated with developers to quickly resolve the defects associated with them.
- Provided support to offshore and onsite testing team in defect triaging, analyzing and help identifying the bugs.
- Liaison between stakeholder’s system users, clients and managers, software development team and the QA team to gather requirements.
- Logged & reported Defects in HP ALM and managed through to resolution by working closely with appropriate development and business resources in Agile environment.
- Followed the Agile Methodology for the entire SDLC.
- Developed and maintained Test Plans from project documentations. Analyzed BRD to verify software development against application requirements and updated Test Cases.
- Performed Gap analysis designed new process flow, documented the business process, various business scenarios and activities of the business from the conceptual to procedural level.
- Executed Test Cases in HP ALM, Mapped Test Cases to Requirements using Requirements Coverage and Maintained Test Cases, reports in Quality Center.
- Worked with Technical team to create tasks with TFS and establish Scrum/Agile boards to track and report on progress.
- Created full life-cycle documentation from product requirements in the developmental stage to functional specifications. Experience in developing BRD’s for credit card’s payments, Sales Commissions, Customer Service conflicts and resolutions.
- Involved in production support team for their financial as well as controlling modules like AP, AR, GL in SAP system.
- Worked with other departments for Single Transaction, Self-Install, Pac-west Pro-Install.
- Prepare Project Requirements Document and Design Information Systems Business Solution.
- Created business vision document, business glossary and implementation up to functional and technical specifications.
- As a Business Analyst involved in business requirements, analysis, design, project planning & scheduling, creating UAT Test Plans / Test Cases.
- Intensively involved in the Data Mapping meetings and process, used ICOMS and updated the Files (Design Documents) to send required field values to the downstream system for their payment to providers.
- Pulled SQL Queries to check the downstream flow in OSM.
- Produced and managed documentation on release activities to support problem resolution.
- Performed basic UAT with the different customers and different business modules.
- Provide a single point of contact for one or more IT Service Management process and business partners
- Assist service owners in new initiatives or services, continual improvement of existing services, and retirement of older services
- Manage weekly and monthly Incident and Problem review meetings and provide data metrics to Leadership
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks and work stream
- Create, analyze, and report on metrics to measure the usage, adoption, success, and development of the function
- May perform coding of moderate to difficult complexity, using recommended technologies. Follows the established methodologies and standards.
- Facilitated Scrum framework for team working on enhancing the user experience by developing the webpages and creating a mobile experience for users
- Engaged stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations.
- Generated quantitative reports using the Scrum management tools to help take informed decisions, Work with team to establish estimates on tasks, create and track burn-down & burn-up charts.
- Managed IT Change Management Process- Approved, prioritized, reported and maintained all change requests.
- Supported the Product Owner by writing and estimating User Stories & prioritizing the User Stories.
- Responsible for estimations, client interactions, portfolio meeting and scheduling bugs for releases.
- Ran Scrum Ceremonies, assisting with creation and administration of user stories and tasks, Coordinate meetings with various stakeholders to drive the project forward and provide weekly executive status reports.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, SQL Server 2012/2014, Tableau, Windows 8, UNIX, MY SQL, PL/SQL, UAT, Quality Center, C#.NET, J2EE, JIRA, Oracle 11, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio, Microsoft Project Professional, TFS,SSIS, SSRS, QTP.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Project Coordinator/Business Analyst
- Collaborated with a variety of teams and 12 projects work streams to execute established change management ADKAR and PROSCI framework. Build and drive strategic plans to support people, process, technology and cultural transitions for my Confidential colleagues around the globe.
- Identify and delivered process changes, mapping, documentation, role alignment, communication, and governance for emerging work streams for Information Security.
- Engaged and managed long and short-term change champions for different projects and leadership verticals and users.
- Developed, crafted and delivered Corporate Security Newsletter, Digital communications.
- Coordinated, craft and executed quarterly Security Employee s program.
- Well Managed project deadlines for communications and OCM deliverables.
- Coordinated and driven approval process for all project communications
- Created weekly status updates for project stakeholders and leadership through burndown charts and dashboards.
- Conducted weekly core team meetings - setting agenda and facilitating discussion for Corporate Security leadership.
- Demonstrated in Corporate Security campus events
- Maintained project updates and metrics for status reports for Identity Access Management, Web Proxy, Office 365 and Active Directory Migrations of all users worldwide towards new applications and servers.
- Worked on Project management and team collaboration for complex technically-focused projects
Environment: RUP, Clear Quest, SQL Server 2012, MY SQL, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, RFP, Oracle, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Windows, SharePoint, MS Office(MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), .NET, Oracle, Crystal reports, RUP, UML, SQL, SWOT analysis, GAP Analysis, Win Runner, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports.
- Worked with cross-functional teams in an Agile-Scrum environment which transitioned from waterfall methodology.
- Resolving technical and business queries asked during various project phases by coordinating with business teams, application development team and solution architect.
- Assist in the preliminary planning discussions to determine the objectives, scope, constraints, risks, and deliverables of the project.
- Defining and documenting scope, work break down structure, timelines of each and every activity of the project.
- Conducted GAP analysis between current system functionalities and the planned system expectations.
- Worked in Credit Service for credit card payment, SWIFT, Treasury in Oracle ERP.
- Interact extensively with the Product Owner & Business Area Subject Matter Experts to understand the Product and Business Processes thoroughly.
- Worked with the PMO with overall Business and System Analysis for technology-related initiatives, Program delivery plans and delivery estimates.
- Creating project plan by managing risk analysis and mitigation plans, status reports, and client presentations, defined milestone deliverables.
- Authored various documents like BRD's, Project Plans, Requirements Traceability Matrix, URS, FRD, Validation Plan, Validation Summary Reports, Test Scripts, CR's, defect tracking, UAT, Materials, and User Guides.
- Identified opportunities for business process improvement through various meetings with business users and developers and initiated efforts to make improvements.
- Coordinated with cross functional leads involving project status, Development and Business.
- Held regular project status and planning meetings to track team member's progress against assigned tasks.
Environment: Rational Enterprise Suite (Rose, RequisitePro, ClearCase, ClearQuest), UML, RUP, XML, Java, Unix, Oracle, Jira, SQL Server Reports, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Quick TestPro, SQL Server 2008.
- Conducted meetings to understand the workflow, their processes and assisted in gap analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Analysis of Business Requirements, Process Modelling and preparation of Functional Design Specifications employing use case scenarios for Finance process in Oracle ERP.
- Used MS Visio for Process modelling and Business Process flow diagrams. Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Flow Diagrams.
- Facilitated with JAD sessions with the management groups, vendors, users, and the IT Group for open and pending issues to develop specifications.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, detailed process flow design, user acceptance testing and rollout of new & modified feature functionality deployed on the E-commerce website applications.
- Closely worked with Product Owner in defining Product backlogs and Sprint Backlogs.
- Directed and managed the Change Control process for the project by facilitating group meetings, one-on-one interviews and corresponding through emails with work stream owners to discuss the impact of change request on the project.
- Minimized defects in software application by collecting, reviewing, managing, and monitoring software application defects in JIRA through resolution as reported by various internal and external customers as Defect Manager.
Environment: Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Windows XP, HTML, Oracle 9.1, SQL Server, RUP, MS-Visio, Rational Requisite Pro, MS-Project, MS Office Suite.
- Gathering Business Requirements from SMEs by conducting group interviews.
- Helped Product Managers in documenting the BRD and ensured that all the requirements are documented.
- Performed a complete GAP Analysis to identify problems and inconsistencies with the business requirements specification and the existing system
- Updated my team whenever the requirement changes or new requirement comes. Worked with internal and external clients, content producers and stakeholders to conduct interim project reviews and final project tweaks prior to launch.
- Responsible for writing the BRS (Business Requirements Specifications) and FRS (Functional Requirements Specification) documents.
- Primarily responsible for Problem / Incident Management (i.e. resolving Application Management & Service Request tickets) and Change Management (Change Requests) to ensure existing functionality within Production environment.
- Involved in supporting FI-AP (Accounts Payable) processes along with integration to Procure to Pay (Material Management).
- Supporting and resolving the Month end closing issues.
- Involved in building Invoice interface with 3rd party in SAP Accounts Payables module.
- Responsible for all phases of the FICO portion of project from planning, blueprinting, customizing through to go live and post-production support.
- Responsible for the installation and activation of Building Blocks for the Professional Services solution
- Providing solutions to the client in basic FI settings i.e., G/L Accounts, Accounts Payables, Account receivables and Asset Accounting.
- Participated in regular meetings with developing team, clients project manager and quality analyst for more improvement in the project
- Partner with Business Analyst to design, develop and review test plans and test scripts to ensure test scripts addresses the documented requirements.
- Plan, organize, estimate, document and execute regression and functional UAT test scripts subject to varying scenarios within Quality Center.
- Performed manual testing of the front-end application against the functional requirements.
- Analyze, test, and certify application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents.
- Closely interacted with development and project teams to understand system requirements.
- Performed black box testing and GUI testing of the web application. Executed and Validated Test Cases in Test Lab Tab of Quality Center.
- Involved in developing test scenarios around the business requirements, to validate the service requests and integration between application modules.
Environment: Windows XP, HTML, RUP, MS-Visio, Rational Requisite Pro, MS-Project, MS Office Suite.