- An ambitious RPA Developer with self - acquired knowledge in the relevant eld, keen to further explore the developments taking place in the field of Robotic Process Automation.
- Looking forward for a challenging position with an esteemed organization that provides opportunities to apply my knowledge and skill set to contribute towards the growth of the organization and my .
Adaptability : Look for new ways of handling multiple tasks and tolerating time pressure Problem-solving : able to develop solutions to situations that threaten to escalate into something potentiallyserious.
Communication : able to help colleagues or stakeholders understand complex information and ideas Team work : helping other members of the team to achieve a common goal quickly and effectively Time-management:When reviewing my daily and weekly schedule, I allot ample time for the important and balance it with the urgent
RPA Tools: UiPath Studio(2019.10.3), UiPath Orchestrator (2019.10.16 ), UiPath Robot (2019.10.3) Web development tools HTML, CSS
Database: MySQL, IBM DB2 Operating Systems Windows 10
Project Management and Reporting Tools: Jira Tools SQL, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Over all 2.6 years of IT experience with 2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation Designed, Developed and tested Bot tasks using RPA UiPath.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements.
- Analyze the feasibility of existing process suitable for automation. Proficient in all phases of SDLC such as Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance
- Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions using UiPath.
- Hands on Experience in creating PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed respective SDD (Solution Design Documents)
- Worked on UiPath work queues to manage Bot workloads
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and Implementing them successfully in production
- Strong analytical, problem solving & cohesive team worker with exceptional Planning & execution skills
- Implemented End to End Robotics Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath Developed the objects and workflow as per client requirement.
- Analyze the feasibility of existing process suitable for automation.
- Used UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring and management of UiPath Robot automation activity.
- Used UiPath automation elements such as Mouse, Keyboard and Attribute to automate the desktop sequence activities.
- Implemented selectors for interacting with window and web browsers for continuous navigation of applications.
- Used Screen Scraping method to extract text from running window application by appropriate output methods such as Native, Full text and OCR.
- Implemented Web Recorder for automating logging and inserting data actions into browser applications using different Input methods such as Send window messages and Simulate.
- Used Data Scraping method for extracting structured data from browser applications or documents into a CSV file or Excel Spreadsheet.
- Used image activities with wait conditions to ensure proper website or application loading, to perform certain actions in a loop.
- Used Excel automation for repetitive Excel data entry, appending and for comparing columns. Interacted with different mail services such as POP3, OUTLOOK and IMAP to get the mail messages into folder.
- Handled exceptions using Try - Catch activity.
- Image based and Text automation are used in Virtual Environments, for interacting with the application Handled the Execution of project in UiPath Robot.
- Deployed the process in UiPath Orchestrator and scheduled their execution. Used Queues to collect information from orchestrator to perform additionaltasks.
- Configured the Bots and deploying processes and scheduled the jobs in UiPath Orchestrator.