- Senior Business Analyst with over 10+ years of industry wide experience in the domain of Healthcare, Insurance, Financial, Retail / e - Commerce with solid understanding of Business Requirement elicitation techniques, Business Requirements Gathering, Business Process Flow and Business Process Modeling.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development methodologies such as Waterfall, RAD, RUP and AGILE SCRUM.
- Adept at preparing Business requirements documents (BRDs), Functional requirements documents(FRDs), defining project plans and delivering project reports
- Expertise in Project Planning, Project Design, creating functional specifications and data flow diagrams.
- Lead and worked with teams to examine and solve business problems by accurately analyzing the needs of clients and helping them achieve improved quality and value for their customers, strong leadership and mentoring skills, and highly proficient organizational and computer skills
- In depth knowledge of RUP's Iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, Agile Software Development and Waterfall models.
- Experience in developing Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on functional requirements.
- Experience with health care systems: QNXT, FACETS, Medicare Part A, B, C, D, Medicaid systems, and validating General Equivalency Mappings (GEMs), Technical Report Type 3 (TR3) Implementation Guide, and Companion Guide.
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare organization operations including outsourced operations, Health Insurance, HIPAA, and Medicaid/MMIS, including MITA.
- Mentored other team members on the development & support of HL7 interfaces for clinical applications.
- Knowledge of HL7 and/or X12 standards, segments and fields required.
- Strong background of analysis of HL7 and / or X12 workflow documentation
- Significant Epic EMR work experience, tasked with building, implementing and supporting the Epic application from both the end user (clinical) and technical perspectives.
- Solid Epic experience that includes participation in all phases of EMR implementation; project planning, workflow analysis, design, build, validate (DBV), "go-Live" delivery, on-site support, and post go-live optimization.
- Extensively worked with different X12 Hierarchical Levels (HL structures) in various inbound claim/inquiry-response transactions (837 P/I/D, … …
- Involved in testing HIPAA Database, which incorporates all the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) transaction sets
- Worked on development and implementation of policies, procedures and QA methodologies
- Gathered requirements to check HIPPA- eligible & participation check for individual coverage.
- Technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Strong understanding of HIPAA Transactions & Code Sets Standards like (820- Premium Payment for enrolled health plan members, 834- Enrolment /Disenrollment to a health plan, 835, 837 etc.).
- Strong understanding of Mortgage banking, Credit Approval System, MBS, SOX and Basel accords and Investment banking (Stock exchange, Fixed income, Stocks/bonds, equities, options/futures, trading operations, mutual funds etc.)
- Experienced in working with SMEs from various business areas related to Loan origination, loan Processing, underwriting, closing, post closing, Loan Monitoring/servicing
- Knowledge of Mortgage Loan Origination, Servicing, Closing, Loss Mitigation, Loan Modification, Appraisal, Credit, Income and Title functionalities.
- Skilled at performing GAP analysis, Financial Analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
- Plan, Design and implement application database code objects, such as tables, stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, SQL, packages, cursor & schedulers etc. in windows environment.
- SQL query optimization and tuning by choosing proper access plan.
- Build SQL scripts, indexes and complex queries for analysis, extraction & creation of data on client server.
- Experience in executing Test Cases to test the application functionality against the requirements manually.
- Excellent skills in Business Analysis, OO Analysis, Data Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Business Modeling and Use Case Development using UML methodology, Project Management Methodologies include RUP, SDLC, and Waterfall
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Experience working with business user as well as senior management
Sr. Business Analyst
- Participated in business Modelling by documenting the needs of the business.
- Designed a new matrix covering all the conceptual parameters of the new system
- Extensive knowledge on relevant cross-industry data and messaging standard organizations and HIPPA/EDI industry-specific organizations to maintain a point of view as to the current applicability and risks associated in implementing standards or new technologies to client environment
- Developed applications to track risk exposure
- Created class diagrams, use case diagrams and sequence diagrams to view the system from different perspectives
- Conducted on-site/web conference presentations, data conversions, system implementations and end user . Provided ongoing user assistance, enforcement of technical policies, software releases, system upgrades and resolved software related problems
- Leverage Risk experience and business judgment to plan initiatives and accomplish enterprise- wide goals.
- Well versed in gap analysis in changing old MMIS mixed up with testing new MMIS
- Identified and analysed trends in EDI failures, collaborating with new EDI partners to develop innovative solutions
- Got involved in designing future state processes for HIPAA 5010 transaction processing EDI's 837,835, 270, and 271
- Used Microsoft Visio to document Use Cases, ad-hoc reports Activity Diagrams/State Chart Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams
- Prepared Business Process Models that includes modelling of all the activities of the business from the conceptual to procedural level
- Analyzed the problem domain, specified features, established baseline architecture, developed the Project plan, and risk analysis
- Research and Implementation of Web Portal and Content Management Systems
- Consulting with other departments on the management of content and design of pages
- Articulated UML through Use Cases, use case document by specifying actors, normal flow, sub flow, alternative flows for each and every use case
- Complying with the consistent development and maintenance of the healthcare industry databases, health care insurance and health care industry related aspects with adherence to HIPAA compliances
- Wrote SQL scripts for back-end testing
- Provide reporting to management via excel reports of workload and work completion on a daily, weekly, and monthly bases
- Liaison and Coordinated in resolving HIPAA/EDI mapping issues arising from the third party systems
- After successful development and testing of the product, participated in product release and deployment to End-User
- Worked closely with the deployment team for roll out the project - external releases, packaging, distributing, installing, user assistance, beta testing, migration of software and data
- Created Project management plans for managing on-time delivery using MS Project along with writing test cases, unit and systems integration test plans in Test Director
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Documentation of Material for the implementation and the maintenance of the application
Environment: GHI, HP Quality Centre, SharePoint, DB2, Oracle, HIPAA, EDI, MS Office, Excel, MS Project, SQL, Microsoft Visio, Business Objects
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Facilitated meetings among the Change Management, Problem Management and other relevant teams to discuss the impact of the changes, problem tickets and prepare project milestone plans.
- Implemented bilateral and tri-party repo transaction processing capabilities in Charles River OMS and Eagle Star / PACE. Prototyped new repo reporting formats and integrated related repo collateral assignment and restriction processing. Implemented inactive fixed income SMF reactivation in Charles River and automated intra-day Bloomberg SMF enrichment processing.
- Implemented MSCI pro-forma benchmark file processing in internal Benchmark Rebalancing application. Updated daily processing for the automated setting of socially responsible issuer flag in PACE data hub for portfolio pre-trade compliance.
- Worked on requirements for various modules covered under Retail and Global E-Commerce (POS) apps that include modules include FI (Account Receivable, Account Payable, and General Ledger), SD (Sales Order Process, Order Delivery), etc.
- Conducted weekly meetings to provide Supply chain activities and status for problem resolution
- Met with various groups, including business owners, SMEs (subject matter experts) and marketing team, for requirements gathering in definition Stage
- Gathered requirements, developed Process Model and detailed Business Policies.
- Involved in business analysis and project management, coordinating between the team members according to the business requirements.
- Facilitated customer meetings and Business design walkthroughs data definition and GUI design.
- Primary customer contact for internal notices, content management, community portals.
- Created and maintained procedures and documentation.
- Organized and conducted meetings, briefings, demonstrations, conducted JAD sessions, and wrote minutes of project meetings.
- Analyzed and developed system requirements for Use Cases, Supplementary Specifications, UI specifications and other supporting documentation
- Also, participated with Network Administrator and Technical Team in network security design using various network protocols for E-Commerce online application.
- Worked with e-marketing team for online advertising and marketing of various products of the company.
- Involved in UAT support by coordinating between the business users and the actual testing team.
- Worked with the project manager for planning and organizing the project activities, and in communicating with other business center mangers and stakeholders of the project.
- Managed scope and deadlines.
- Managed the project using the MS project extensively.
- Involved in all major cycles and phases of the project from scope definition risk analysis to user acceptance testing and monitoring the release of the product.
- Actively resolved day-to-day technology needs of the business unit with a focus on the analysis of processes.
- Worked with the project manager to estimate best/worst case scenarios, track progress with weekly estimates of remaining work to do, conducting informal meetings ad hoc and as needed.
- Followed the Agile methodology for the entire SDLC.
- Involved in project planning and coordination.
- Prepared the Business Workflow using MS-Visio with input, output, Pre and Post conditions
- Worked with the clients on the final signing process in the User Acceptance stages.
- Developed recommendations and designed solutions for process improvements.
- Responsible for submitting status reports to management summarizing completed projects/tasks.
- Provided guidance and recommendations on process improvements and "best practices".
Environment: UML, JAD/RAD, CRM, MS Visio, J2EE, MS Project, Various HTML and XML Validators, Endeca, iStore (Ecommerce/Oracle), CSS.
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
- Identified processes for developing and documenting detailed business requirements. Data was collected from end-users, and analysts.
- Created Use-Cases and Requirements documents to document business needs.
- Requirements were gathered through interactions and meetings and periodic walkthroughs with loan analysts, credit analysts and other potential users of the application.
- Conducted Use-Case reviews and identified gaps, leading to improvements/enhancements in the same.
- Created and maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Worked on Guidewire, extensively worked on Guidewire Policy center & Guidewire Claim Center
- Used GuideWire software to track the claims of the policyholders.
- Guidewire was specifically used by the team to implement the enhancement to expedite the claim process for unregistered users
- Used Guidewire to upgrade the current Claim system to track the claim of the policyholders and third party applications
- Involved with the testing team to check the augmentations done previously using Guidewire.
- Ensured Use-Cases were consistent and covered all aspects of the Requirements document.
- Maintained documents and the effect of proposed changes on the project schedule and costs.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for bug reporting.
- Documented the Use Cases and Activity diagram worked on COTS Integration and Application Architecture design. Created and maintained workflow plans and business process flows using MS Visio 2013.
- Worked directly with software engineers to ensure clear communications on requirements and defect reports.
- Designed and developed scenarios based on business requirements.
- Developed requirements integrating E-R diagrams and designed the testing process flows.
- Followed the RUP methodology for the entire SDLC.
- Used the guidelines and artifacts of the Rational Unified Process (RUP) to strategize the implementation of Rational Unified Process effort in different iterations and phases (Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition) of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Interacting with other teams through walkthroughs, teleconferences, meetings, etc. to resolve various issues.
- Validated the scripts to make sure they have been executed correctly and meets the scenario description.
Environment: Windows2000, Rational Rose, Guidewire, Rational Unified Process, Rational Clear Quest, Oracle and Microsoft Project 2000.
Business System Analyst
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Submit and gain approval of EDI encounter transactions with State of Texas
- Responsible for system integration testing of 837 claim files, 834 eligibility files and 270/271 interface files to ensure required interactions are met during the SDLC process.
- Validated Inbound and outbound 837 transactions, including but not limited to the loading and correcting any errors with the process of EDI inbound and outbound files
- Validated outbound 835 transactions including but not limited with vendor on QNXT mapping and system configuration.
- Excellent in High Level Design of ETL DTS Packages& SSIS Packages for integrating data using OLE DB connection from heterogeneous sources like (Excel, CSV, Oracle, flat file, Text Format Data) by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, Merge and union all.
- Great ability to create and manage various database objects like tables, views.
- Created reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Generated several drill down and drill through reports using SSRS.
- Worked Extensively on ETL process using SSIS package.
- Worked with the development team to ensure that they understand the functional specifications by providing detailed BRDs and FRDs
- Business Process Analysis/End User /Business Requirements Documentation
- Validated System configuration, including enrollment, provider and benefits modules
- Creation of queries and reports to assist Health Plan Operations with the analysis of data relating to claims, members and providers.
- Execution of daily, weekly and monthly reports and processes and the creation of ad-hoc reports.
- Broad knowledge of CCHP departmental processes, procedures and data.
Environment: QNXT, RUP, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, MS Visio, RUP, MS Project, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle, MS Access, MS Excel and MS Word.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked as a business analyst to build Strategy Web application for financial statements and inspections.
- Identify, research, investigate, analyze, define and document business processes
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD using UML and Business Process Modeling.
- Successfully used Agile/Scrum Method for gathering requirements and facilitated user stories workshop.
- Conducting user interviews, gathering requirements, analyzing the requirements using Rational Rose requisite pro - RUP
- Extensively worked with Risk Management, Mortgage Loan Servicing, and Commercial and Residential mortgage, CMBS, MBS.
- Works in conjunction with the SVP of Loan Systems and Loan Origination System Managers on the creation and prioritization of Loan Origination System projects making sure that there is a proper understanding of the goals.
- Mortgage Pre-payment risk, Risk Analytics for MBS. Loan Servicing, Loan Ordination, MBS, CMBS, Secondary Mortgage Market.
- Escrow and Reserve Administration, Escrow processing, Escrow Analysis, Non-Escrow Loans Collateral Inspection and Monitoring, Property Inspection, Income and Expense Statement Review, Inspection Report.
- Involved in business meetings with PM for understanding of Loan origination, JAD sessions. Analyzing the existing reports, reporting system.
- Designed Data Warehouse Life Cycle using Ralph-Kimball Methodology.
- Extensively Worked in Data Analysis, Data Requirement Analysis and Data Mapping for ETL process.
- Coordinates with Information System programmers on all aspects of the loan origination systems change requests and maintain compliance with all regulations
- Analyzing the facts grains and slowly changing dimension attributes
- Codified non-domestic application/participation requirements
- Defined Business rules using LoanIQ for Loan origination based on rules provided by UACC
- Assist with user testing of systems, developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place
- Developed the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications
- Act as a resource in understanding how IS carry out business functions and assists in ensuring the timely and effective implementation
- Developed timelines for project delivery, and managed projects and resources to successful completion
- Liaison for projects with other corporate departments, including Executive, Legal and Information Services as well as vendor relationships
- Assisted in development of materials for new technology and process improvements.
Environment: Server, MS Access, NoSQL, MongoDB, Hive QL, Apache Hadoop Ecosystem, SCRUM, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, SDLC, RUP, UML, DOORS, UAT Load Runner, Win Runner.
Business System Analyst/QA Analyst
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Responsible for the development and implementation of HIPAA EDI Data Mapping artifacts 270, 271, 274, 276, 277, 820, 834, 835, 837 and 5010.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing for the ANSI X12 Version 5010 / EDI transactions (HIPAA) for Claims Status and Eligibility (270, 271, 276, 277, 834, 837P, 837I, 837D, 835 remittances and NCPDP Claims).
- Developed HL7 messaging for bi-directional case and disease report exchange, in HTML and XML formats, in accordance with HL7 specifications.
- Performed Gap Analysis by identifying current technology, policies, procedures, documenting the enhancements for the requirements, and analyzing new HIPAA 5010 compliance and developed an action plan for the migration process.
- Worked as a liaison between the business client and development team for the implementation 5010 transition in compliance with HIPAA standards.
- Involved in analyzing and understanding Business Epics.
- Clarifying requirements which are not clear with Business Analyst.
- Collecting test data for requirements to perform testing.
- Analyze requirements to ensure testability, report gaps and discrepancies.
- Creating and executing test cases for GUI, Sanity, Smoke, Functional and Regression testing.
- Performed Peer review for testing related documents Test cases, Test Plan and Release summary document
- Executing test cases and log defects in JIRA.
- Retest the scenarios post defect fix.
- Adding scenarios, test data and screen shots used for testing to Test Ready User Stories in JIRA.
- Prepared and present weekly status reports to management
- Played active role during daily scrum meeting and task planning as part of agile methodology
- Interacted with offshore team to share & provide required information on planned work items for the sprint.
- Internal review of user stories with management for scenarios/test data/screen shots prior demo.
- Participated in Sprint Demo sessions with business.
- Involved in giving KT to the new member of the team.
- Performed Integration testing of ACMP application.
- Well versed with Microsoft SharePoint to manage project related documents.
- Involved in writing complex queries in SQL Server.
- Involved in Functional Design review meetings.
- Participated in daily offshore & onsite meetings on daily task assignments.
- Involved in Sprint retrospective meetings scheduled at the end of each sprint.
- Coordinated with team members to share work items based on the priority and completed in timely manner
- Maintained good relationship with in the team and was active team member
- Involved in UAT & SIT Concerns meetings.
- Involved in Planning & Product Backlog Grooming User Stories with Business Analyst and Team members.
- Participated in Defect Triage call to discuss open defects and Defect clarifications.
- Maintained Defect/Issues/Observations Tracking sheet.
Environment: SQL, HP Quality Center, Agile, ALM, Windows XP, MS Excel, MS word, VM ware.
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
- Analyze change requirements for Providers, Contracts and Claims processing modules configuration in QNXT system for Medicaid and Medicare Advantage for AL, FL, GA, IL (ICP &MMAI), IN, MD, MS, NC, SC, PA and TN plans.
- Defined and documented the vision and scope of the project.
- Creating GAP analysis report and conducting Gap Analysis of client requirements, generated workflow process, flow charts and relevant artifacts.
- Used a mix of SDLC Process and Agile Methodology while working on the projects in order to be able to deliver in a phased approach and meet the deadlines.
- Gathered requirements, developed Process Model and detailed Business Policies.
- Worked with the project manager to estimate best/worst case scenarios, track progress with weekly estimates of remaining work to do, conducting informal meetings ad hoc and as needed.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
- Attended and facilitated weekly meeting to discuss progress and modification to plans due to change in business requirements.
- Created/authored documents like High Level Requirements and Detailed Level Requirements document.
- Created documents to address simple work efforts that required less than 80 hours of design and testing before implementation to address new business requests.
- Configure Providers (Individual, Group and IPAs) per Provider Change Management application (PCMA) load information and utilize Contracts module to identify appropriate contracts and networks for non/credentialed providers using legacy fee tables crosswalks, signed contracts, NPI Registry, EDI 835 & 837 Claim image (1500 & UB04).
- Utilize Member module to verify eligibility, benefits and PCP assignment to maintain accuracy.
- Update and analyze Claims 101 edit errors for missing contracts in an accurate and timely manner to avoid penalties.
- Ensure system configuration and functionality adheres to HIPAA 5010, Medicare, Medicaid other market-specific regulations and business rules.
- Work closely with IT staff to automate testing processes whenever possible to reduce configuration errors.
- Correct and maintain audit errors log to ensure high accuracy and productivity.
- Provide analysis and conduct testing for change requests, software releases, and fixes.
- Ensure departmental documentation, daily and weekly reporting is being completed timely and accurately.
Business Analyst/ System Analyst
Confidential, Cypress, CA
- Complete ownership of Medical Claims, Revenue subject areas.
- Conducted GAP analysis of data requirements between source and target system.
- Requirements were captured using Rational Requisite Pro.
- Gathered, developed, coordinated, and maintained requirements for various projects from initial phase to final implementation ensuring the requirements met the standards.
- Adept at conducting user interviews and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for eliciting business requirements, system specifications and functional requirements.
- Identification of business rules for data transformation.
- Data mapping on Enrollment Module (EDI 834) of FACETS.
- Performed Data mapping to validate and customize Claims daily load into FACETS for processing the transactions.
- The process included importing claims into Facets that had been adjudicated and setting them in a "PAY" status so that a payment cycle could be run to create checks on Facets.
- Tested Performance & Accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for testing and report/data validation.
- Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) document, User Requirement Specification (URS) and Change Request (CR) document for system application development.
- Participated in UAT and worked with Mercury Quality Center for bug and defect tracking.
- Collaborated with system architects, SMEs, Developers, Business and QAs in the design, development and implementation of a data warehouse application for the field users.
- Involved in generation and execution of SQL queries.
- Design of extract file format, column fields to be included, primary keys, grouping keys, indexes.
- Creation of business rules for grouping logic for extract files.
- Key liaison between business unit and development groups.
- Utilized a variety of reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and Oracle for querying underlying database tables.
- Participated in system testing, analysis support in defect fixing, and regression testing.
Environment: RUP, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, UAT, Visio, SharePoint, ADR, Oracle, SQL, IBM Data stage, ETL, EDI, Requisite Pro, Mercury Test Director, Mercury Quality Center.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Obtained a detailed knowledge of business process involved in the project environment.
- Gathered requirements from Business Partners.
- Established Business Analysis methodology using Agile Extreme Programming to create Architecture and Interaction models.
- Interacted with numerous internal groups and formed productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical and business backgrounds and skill levels across the organization.
- Used business process modeling techniques for reengineering.
- Conducted Gap Analysis to show the current and proposed functionalities of the system.
- Generated reports using business objects.
- Upgraded Compliance Calibrator 4.0 upgrade to 5.2.
- Performed Data Changes, Data Quality Reporting and Data Analysis in Open Pages, GRC Platform from IBM. The Open Pages GRC Platform handled the Governances Risk and Compliances Platform.
- Extensively involved in JAD sessions to converge early towards a design acceptable to the customer and feasible for the developers.
- Involved in the back office operations using data from Bloomberg.
- Generated advanced reports related company's performance that would help the business users in managing their portfolio.
- Helped the business users in portfolio management by giving additional information such as; beta value, target price and performance charts for the last five years.
- Created artefacts and defined milestones and iterations plan for inception and elaboration phases.
- Assisted in testing the application whether all the user requirements were catered to by the application.
- Reviewed loan applications and analyzed data required to process loan documents and performed validation to ensure loan documents are transmitted to appropriate departments.
- Created Test Plans and Test Cases for GUI and database testing by analyzing the Business requirements specification document.
- Extensively involved in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL process) from Source to target systems using Informatica Power Centre 7.1
- Involved in preparing a simple and detailed User manual for the application for intended users.
- Expertise knowledge of pricing and selling of stocks, bonds, securities, investment assets.
- Developed database triggers, procedures and functions to monitor the business functionality and needs.
Environment: Windows, SQL, Microsoft Office tools, Business Objects, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case, UML, Office 365, Compliance Calibrator, Open pages, Informatica Power Centre, DOORS
QA Analyst / Auditor
Confidential, Warwick, RI
- Preparing Test Conditions, Test Cases, Mapping test cases to the scenarios and performed functional as well as system integration testing.
- Understanding the Business Requirement and technical specification documents provided.
- Performing Adhoc testing comprising various situations and reporting defects and Coordinating the error meeting call with Business and Developer.
- Analyzed and evaluated complex client requirements and converted them into suitable Automation test suite.
- Working in Agile Environment.
- I assigned the tasks in JIRA and QC for the offshore team.
- Application to new team members.
- Created automated scripts by including timers for recording response times, and test checks for confirming the retrieval of the correct page.
- Imported test cases in HP ALM QC and Captured test results
- Systems, interfaces, reports and data are validated to confirm designed solution meets stated business needs.
- Performed black box testing, database testing, and web-based testing on several test phases. Developed components for each transaction used in the test script or scenario.
- Developed and automated Regression test cases and System testing.
- Automated test scripts for functional and regression testing using Selenium IDE/RC alongside manual scripts to reduce manual effort and increase test coverage toward the end of each repetition.
- Wrote Selenium script for taking a screenshot and also used action class to perform mouse movement.
- Worked extensively on Quality Center modules- Test Plan, Test Lab, and Reports.
- Performed Backend testing to test the validity of data using SQL Queries.
- Interacted with the development configuration and operation's team to ensure the quality of software to user expectations
- Adjusted user documentation with screenshots for UAT (user acceptance testing).
- Raised defects and performed tracking using JIRA.
- Confirmed the integration of various components in the application and executed end-to-end testing.
- Performed regular database testing for data validation.
Environment: Java, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Agile Methodology, Selenium, JIRA, SQL Server, Windows XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux, XML and HTML
Confidential, New York, NY
- Performed stakeholder analysis to identify key players for project success.
- Identified and involved all key stakeholders, contributors, business, operations and technical resources that must participate in a project and ensured that contributors are motivated to complete assigned tasks within the parameters of the project plan.
- Experience in Merchandising, Pricing, Campaign Management, Content Management Systems.
- Prepared interview questionnaires for the clients to gather requirements.
- Played an active and lead role in gathering, analyzing, and writing business requirements in agile methodologies.
- Collected and documented business processes as well as business rules. Provided key input in working with users in defining project and system requirements.
- Performed Testing in Airline Retail/E-Commerce projects with different browsers and iO/S
- Executed SQL queries and documented them as part of validating the Business Object reports and for testing purposes.
- Responsible in authoring the functional specification documents, data architecture designs for setting up customized receipt management and revenue adjustment modules in the ERP application.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the ERP application according to the changing business requirements.
- Worked with UAT team and Managers during requirement enhancement sessions.
- Wrote integration requirements document for common processes, functionality, and business rules between multiple applications.
- Created Use Case diagrams, activity diagrams, State Chart Diagrams according to UML methodology.
- Created Story Boards, Wireframes, mockup screens, User Stories using tools like JIRA, Wireframes, MS Visio.
- Performed validation testing on the application for various scenarios and reported the errors.
- Analyzing User and Functional requirements to point out gaps between used SQL queries to extract the data from the database
- Conducting JAD sessions and gathering software requirements and Business intelligence rules.
- Developed Data Flow, Work Flow, Process Flow, and Entity Relationship Diagrams in MS Visio, and analyzed them.
- Documented the System Specifications Document and performed Integration and Regression testing along with testers.
- Collaborated with Quality Assurance Analysts to track defects.
Environment: Agile, Waterfall, Rational Rose, Rational Req Pro, HTML, Windows, MS Visio.