- Over 25 years of progressive achievement in software development, release/deployment and ability to navigate within fast paced dynamic environment with high degree of ambiguity to deliver large to complex projects & integrations, functional experience in all aspect software development life cycle (from project scope definition to requirements & development, testing & deployment).
- Expert and well versed with waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and PMLC methodologies.
- Possess diverse business experience, strong technical acumen, client/vendor relationship management skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to effectively adapt to diverse audiences and all level of communication
- Proven experience with identifying and resolving development issues, working with multi - functional teams with diverse technical skills sets and business SME & executives to seek the best and most optimum solutions
- Project Management Skills - ability to manage complex projects and integration with multiple cross functional system to deliver in effective and timely manner.
- Experienced in translating business needs to actionable technical requirements and leading the development of technical and non-technical solutions, ability to identify alternate courses of action, developing tools and improvements using existing software packages and coordinating the development and implementation of new or enhanced functionalities.
- Lead/Facilitate - Coordinate business and functional requirements with business and technical solutions to support systems programming and analysis to determine most cost-effective solutions using both Waterfall and Agile (scrum) methodologies
- Strong Analytical skills - Ability to analyze (lowest level of details), resolve complex problems, provide creative idea solution and work with the appropriate team toward a robust, scalable solution.
- Adapt to work on ambiguous projects or unknown territories and quickly adapt, learn and provide viable cost- effective solutions.
- Work in a team environment as well as independently, self-motivated, honest, team player, responsible, multi-task, result driven and fun to work with.
Database: SQL, Oracle, excellent understanding of database design, data modeling, tables and relationships.
Project Management: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), SDLC, PMLC.
Applications: Agile Jira & Rally
Microsoft: Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint.
Reporting & Analytics: Hotjar, Google Analytics 360, Mixpanel & Crystal Reports
Development Tools: Visual Basic, .Net, Delphi, C/C++, COBOL, SQL, Oracle and Smalltalk
Others: Mentoring for Business Analysis Practice
Sr Business Systems Analyst
- Implemented a new community of metrology and calibration professional industry’s first universal home for applied metrology information dedicated to enabling measurement science for calibrations professional to instantly access the fastest growing library of Metrology information worldwide and at their fingertips.
- Led and designed multiple Usability Testing use cases and run experiments with calibration community professional on the concept of the industry’s first universal platform for applied metrology and run subsequent usability testing of new ideas & concepts based on Voice of Customer (VOC) studies feedback.
- Worked closely with Product Owner and Project Strategic planners to understand the vision, strategy, priorities and roadmaps and knowledge transfer on Metrology concepts to work towards execution and implementation of the vision.
- Created and managed VO by analyzing the feedback to understand to customer needs and priorities.
- Captured requirements and lead the implementation of Hotjar, Google Analytics 360 and Mixpanel to analyze user behavior on the site and use the data to target usage growth by the metrology community.
- Led facilitation and refinement of high-level business requirement and coordinated with cross functional teams and UX Designers for UX design concepts & engaged Product Owner & Sr Business Manager for functional and design reviews.
- Solely managed documentation of the business and technical requirements & Design on Team Confluence Project pages and decomposed the Jira epics to user stories following INVEST agile model and linked Jira user stories to the confluence pages for traceability and matrix
- Owned and managed the Jira product backlog and coordinated prioritization with Scrum Master and Engineering team.
- Regularly reviewed the new Design, features/functionalities and UX implementation design with the Engineering team.
- Assisted in overall execution of all aspects of software development process, including running beta and pilot programs with early adapters in the Metrology community.
- Onboarded and mentored new team members on the project
- Participated in Sprint Ceremonies - led Sprint backlog prioritization with Scrum Master and engineering team, user stories acceptance during sprint, participated in Sprint Demo and Retrospective.
- Implemented new refinement process and streamlined existing workflows for defects logging and management process across multiple software development teams
Sr. Technical Product Manager
- Partnered with internal and external stakeholders to understand and identify Customer Journey & experience, areas of opportunity, create and manage product vision and roadmap.
- Owned the products end to end technical roadmap at technology and functional levels.
- Led the analysis and design session with Solutions Architects and Business Analyst to determine level of effort, cost benefits analysis and proposal to the best or cost-effective solutions to leadership to secure funding.
- Owned and manage UMB Product Backlog (decompose epic/feature & create user stories) and prioritized the sprint backlog with invested stakeholders and technology partners.
- Refined product backlog with distributed Scrum team and maintained requirement traceability metrics to ensure all business requirements have been clarified and documented into functional stories for technical teams to provide estimates
- Coordinate development, accepted user stories during each sprint and deployment of product to production with scrum that is distributed across multiple countries and cities
- Provided support and cost benefit analysis for new multiple ongoing projects to cross functional technology team that impacted the billing platforms
- Onboarded and lead the implementation of Scrum Methodology with the new vendor agile teams
- Implemented and streamlined processes to make the Scrum methodology efficient and successful.
- Responsible for requesting and facilitating JAD session with Architects, EIT teamsand vendor to design and identify changes for vendor and internal teams need to support project scope.
- Key participants to design, review and align Digital architecture with all impacted internal and external vendor system
- Credit vendor management - lead SA for development of a brand-new credit platform including Single Sign On (SAP CARE UI TCAT) - this is first ever solution for SSO with TMUS and a 3rd party vendor
- Collections and Bankruptcy - facilitated the breakout session for vendor changes, creation of vendor FSD and coordination of code drops and end to end testing
- Liaise and coordinate the development, test with 3rd party on scope, delivery and code drops.
- Bulk Customer Migration: identify and document the prepaid migration details and coordinate development and testing with the TMUS and vendor systems.
- QAT Support: review test cases, and coordinate E2E testing with internal and vendor QAT teams.
- Lead user story discovery and design session and write user stories in Rally.
- Participate in all facets of the Scrum Agile ceremonies
- Triage defects and work on defect or design gaps
- Supporting the end to end delivery of any other EIT project that have been assigned to.
Sr. Functional Analyst
- lead the design and solution to provide the subscriber information and usage records (Voice, SMS, MMS and Data) details to the Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies per legal subpoena requests.
- Dealer Financial Reconciliation Process - Lead analysis and worked with development team on the Dealer Financial Reconciliation tool and of the vendor data with the billing system and provide ability to dynamically create reconciliation reporting for various brands/projects.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead the analysis, requirements gathering, coordinated development and testing to integrate Confidential Finance system with SAP using Scrum methodology.
- Maintain sprint task board; lead daily standup and remove impediments to enable Agile Team.
- IT Service Desk Rationalization - solely analyzed the AS IS and streamlined the IT Service Desk process and workflow to ensure the tickets were resolved within time and the process is in compliant with the ITIL framework. Also made recommendations to management to streamline the process.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to facilitate and positively influence solution development and operational support.
- Enhance eCommerce Websites - gather requirements; created functional specification and coordinate development with external development team for both Roadside Business-to-Client
- Implemented New Zealand client Payment Gateway for Travel Website for credit card transaction processing, enabling business growth and increase in revenue.
- Project was to validate the Medicare Provider Number so that only valid provider could be paid and reduce fraudulent payments for non-Medicare providers.
- I research and analyze Medicare data, gathered requirements, created functional specification and worked with development, QA and UAT teams to develop and test the requirements.
- The project saved millions of dollars for Confidential .
- Performed PM /Delivery Manager, responsibilities from project conception to managing resources, securing CAPEX and manage funds.
- Actively support our business lines in identifying value and benefit of the initiative (ROI).
- Proactively engage with the Business to identify innovative technology solutions.
- Proactively engage with peers during the project conception to ensure that practical, achievable and cost-effective solutions are being presented to the business.
- Undertook the lead role in co-ordination, design, estimation and costing to ensure that all required deliverables meet business needs and expectations
Sr Business Analyst
Confidential, Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Analyzed and documented the AS IS business process and proposed future solutions.
- Lead and facilitate system scoping and requirements gathering sessions with Product Owners
- Write User Stories and review with business, project team and obtains agreement from all decision makers on the strategic and tactical direction of the initiative.
- Manage requirements traceability information and tracking requirements status throughout the project
- Lead and facilitated requirements prioritization with project teams and design sessions with Project teams
- Liaison between product owners and development teams during all stages of the project
- Lead the decomposition of high-level business and user requirements into functional and Technical User Stories through interviews, JAD sessions.
- Groomed user stories, ensuring all requirements have been clarified and documented into functional and technical requirements for technical team
- Drive user story review and sign off with business and technical subject matter experts and management
- Planned, facilitated and participated in working sessions with cross-functional resources and participate in evaluations and prioritization of new features and functionalities.
Sr Technical Product Owner
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Supported the Hand Set Order system; CSR facing web portal and worked with Enterprise, cross-functional and cross-departmental teams with high complexity and cross-system impacts projects.
- Successfully implemented following projects: El Dorado (Bring the PHP insurance programs in-house), Account Activity Log (Online tracking of handset order status), and Handset Order Status (enhancement to existing customer facing web portal) by working with multiple agile teams located locally and off-shore (India).
- Simultaneously held roles of a System analyst and Product Owner
- Coach and on-boarded four new agile teams including an off-shore team.
- Lead a release planning session with multiple teams.
- Plan, facilitate, and lead in agile related sessions (Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Retrospectives) with cross-functional resources and participate in evaluations and prioritization of product backlog.
- Liaise with Product Owner, development and QA team during all stages of the product development.
- Create user stories (functional and system requirements) through interviews, JAD sessions, and participate in design sessions across functional teams including ESP (TIBCO), SAP, Samson, AC2 and other downstream systems.
- Groom product backlog user stories and maintained requirement traceability metrics to ensure all business requirements have been clarified and documented into functional stories for technical teams to provide estimates.
- Drive user story review and sign off with business and technical subject matter experts and management.
- Manage ongoing requirements review, iteration and any change control for the project.
- Identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes, provide alternatives both to the application changing and all upstream and downstream systems
- Operate autonomously and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization while developing a comprehensive understanding of the business and systems environment through research and analysis.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- As a Business Analyst for Professional Services team, worked on redeveloping a rule-based conversion engine that will allow source data conversion from any source system to one to more of the Confidential suite of products. Major tasks include analysis of the existing code and architecture and identifying the business requirements and recommendation to the Development team for a more robust, scalable solution. Proposed solution includes rule-based web facing user interface, with SQL backend and robust conversion engine that would convert the data based on the rules define by client.
- Lead from project conception to designing and testing of the customer facing web portal for Accounting Conversion that converted accounting data (Balance Sheet, P&L and income and Expense data) from another source system to AMS360, our flagship product.
- Identify business requirements, designing web user- interface, unit testing of the new functionalities.
- Participate in evaluations and prioritization of new features and functionalities.
- Liaise between product owners and development team during all stages of the product.
- Develop use cases and test scripts to ensure the product meet all security, state and other mandatory compliance regulations.
- Lead the design, testing of the Accounting Conversion engine.
- Confidential Agency Analyzer utility - worked in all stages from conception to development, to QA, creating training material and training the Sales team and rolling out the product to the sales organization
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- My role includes leading the requirement gathering sessions with all product owners and lead the requirements walk-thru with both retail and commercial technology teams. I also secured business approval for the requirements, document functional specification and lead the walk- thru with development and QA teams.
- Lead the decomposition of high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
- Review requirements with business owners, project teams and obtain approval from all stakeholders.
- Independently, facilitate systems scoping and requirements sessions with the stakeholders.
- Responsible for capture, track, document and execute the initiative's and company vision and scope project by working with the project sponsor and product owners
- Manage requirements traceability and track requirement status throughout the project
- Analysis and validate the project deliverables against project requirements.
- Research, analyze and recommend improvements to streamline business processes to increase process efficiencies and increase in revenue.
Sr. Software Developer
- Provided design input for complex enhancements, created design specifications and lead the review with Business Owner, BA and QA team.
- Coordinate the code migration from Dev to BA to QA and production environments. Work with other internal departments for external interfaces to support the application. Solely responsible to apply and testing vendor patches.
- Provide second level production support and responsible for hardware and system configurations.
- Provide technical solutions based upon business requirements for existing system changes and enhancements.
- Investigated and resolved simple to complex application or system problems.
- Document design specifications for existing system changes and enhancements
- Lead the design walk-through with the business and testing team.
- Provide consultant role for system enhancement to Technical Analyst during functional specification phase of the release or project.
- Provide system support to the Unit Acceptance Testing (UAT), Business Analyst and Production second level support.
- Manage project releases - Schedule and coordinate timely releases from Development to Unit Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production environments.
- Coordinate and verify successful implementation of releases to production every two months.
- Create Loan Documents images using I-32 Form Designer software.
- Subject matter Expert for the Mortgage Tracking Interface (MT) for Lending Application.