- Business analyst with almost 4 years in product development and business/system analysis experience in solving business problems using technology and process solutions.
- Adept at providing solutions that drive up Net Promoter Score.
- Skilled at combining soft and hard skills to solve critical IT business and software problems.
- Experience in Retail/E - commerce, PBM/Healthcare industry, and banking.
- Skilled communicator with executive leadership.
- Able to apply innovative technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to specific business use cases.
- Not afraid to ask the question WHY to perform root cause analysis.
- Requirement Gathering & Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Project management
- Retail link /TD links
- Solution and System Design
- User acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Scrum/Agile Software Development
- Problem Solving
- Business Process Design
Business Analyst / Retail Product Owner
- Provides Vision for the Product (website) and work with Senior Business Owners to make sure they are in alignment with company goals.
- Collaborate with scrum masters and project managers to create timely project status reports to all cross-functional stakeholders Assist in maintenance and development of the online procedure guide and knowledge database.
- Create & maintain documentation for support, testers, and developers, Analyze and develop solutions addressing customer comments and issues.
- Track progress of development from concept through implementation via release milestones
- Maintain quality control of website development and changes, Coordinate inter-departmental resources for website project.
- Works with the Delivery Manager for the Release Plan including release date and content
- Working knowledge of up-to-date Web technologies.
- Leads Product Demo at the end of the Sprint; accepts or rejects work results and report back to business sponsor.
- Work cross functionally with the business team, technology team, and project manager to design and specify large scale complex business solutions.
- Collaborate with technical development teams for new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues and bugs.
- Perform business analysis of eCommerce sales and operations to improve overall business performance.
- Prepare 6 month financially plans (seasonally, quarterly if necessary).
- Vendor correspondence for price changes, purchases order changes.
- Department analysis on specifications and business rules.
- Analysis of raw data and produce several snapshots for regular meetings.
- Marketing maintain inventory control on advertised items and analyze results.
- Assist in identifying trends within department to help reach and exceed sales and margin plan
- Assist Buyer to identify merchandise assortments that best match customers’ needs in marketplace, new products, or business opportunities
- Travel to store locations to review product mix, obtain feedback, and share information to the buying team
- Analyze market (domestic) and provide observations of market to Buyer for market analysis
Business Analyst / Workday Consultant
- Performed the following on an engagement understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution.
- Worked on the implementation of project Budgets, budget checking and Budget structure dimension and Cash Management functional areas within Workday financial.
- Worked on Point of Contact for post-production issues and enhancements for Workday Financials modules including Financial Accounting, Customers (AR), FDM, Procurement, Supplier (AP), Expenses, and Banking and Settlement) implementation.
- Worked with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday and assisted the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party (KPMG)/custom solutions.
- Workday implementation experience from requirement gathering to post deployment product support for purchase orders, requisitions, delegations, and expense reports
- Worked on financial modules like Procure to pay, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Business assets, endowments and Gifts, financial Accounting, Non-sponsored AR and Banking and Settlements.
- Prepared and record journal entries related to Accounts payable, and account posting rules for spend category.
- Provided the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Run Integrations in Workday financial data module which includes data relative to budget loading, expenditure matrix, spend category mapped with ledger account.
- Worked on supplier invoices with purchase orders, supplier discount, check overflow, supplier invoice adjustments(credit/debit) supplier invoice request.
- Worked on workday security roles/assign roles, custom validations. Functional and Technical experience in Business Analysis, Business Process Flows, Reporting and Integration Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with outstanding communication, presentation abilities.
- Develop requirement and solutions for detecting pharmacy fraud and abuse by preventing overpayment of prescription dispensing fees and preventing fraud, waste, and abuse of Opioid prescriptions for Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial lines of businesses. Work with the PBM vendor to enhance the pharmacy claims adjudication software.
- Meet with business owners and conduct requirement gathering sessions. Create BRD for review and sign-off from all the stakeholders.
- Analyze Medicare Call Letter requirements and work with IT to ensure claim systems are compliance ready
- Analyze and document the business requirements and processes and communicate these requirements via the necessary tools/templates to the appropriate team members.
- Create process flow or other procedure diagrams and workflows.
- Part of pilot team to lead transition from Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Write Agile User Stories and Acceptance Criteria (Gherkin format) in Rally.
- Conduct Sprint review meetings.
- Obtain sign-off of on all deliverables by all impacted parties.
- Participate in technical reviews and inspections to verify “intent of change” was carried out via the solution design.
- Create Current State and Future State business and functional process flows
- Assist in providing UAT and BA related project tasks and their corresponding estimates.
- Create and execute UAT plan, scenarios, and cases. Document and review results with subject matter experts and program owner.
- Collaborate with IT (Developers and QA lead) to ensure smooth transition from QA to UAT.
- Collaborate with other team members too based on dependencies.
- Contribute to status, progress reports, and communication to internal and external project team.
- Collaborate with Project Manager, other UAT analysts, and project team to plan and execute the UAT testing.
Business Analyst Intern
- Responsible for gathered user requirements and business requirements from business/user group and documented user, business, functional and technical requirements specifications using MS word for departments of government, municipal agencies and community and non-profit organizations.
- Worked closely with supervisor and SMEs to identify and capture requirements related to the Project.
- Conducted JAD sessions, brainstorming, and interview sessions between the IT teams, business stakeholders and external vendors.
- Documented core business process information, business rules, business entities and other relevant information in the Detailed Business Requirements Documents.
- Worked with the teams to create process flow diagrams.
- Helped solution work around for impediments interfering with the core business rules and requirements.
- Acted as liaison between IT, Business groups and vendor, researching and expediting resolution of issues.
- Acted as liaison between end users and vendor, expediting resolution of issues. Identified and resolved issues.
- Used the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having a thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with the QA teams to identify the critical test scenarios and scripts.