Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Spiral (i.e. network, infrastructure, application, security, compliance projects)
Microsoft Applications: Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Project Management: MS Project, Workfront
Remote Network: Citrix, Aventail VPN, Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
Conferencing Applications: Chromecast, Cisco Webex, TEAMS, Solstice, ZOOM
Instant Messaging: TEAMS, Flock, Skype for Business
Document Management: SharePoint, Intelex, Documentum D2, Docuware
IT Assets Management: StruxureWare, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Altiris
Time Tracking: Peoplesoft, Innate, Tenrox
Email: Lotus Notes, Outlook
Antivirus Tools: McAfee, Norton, Trend Micro
Frameworks: IT Service Management (ITSM), ITIL Change, Problem, Incident, Service Request, Service Catalog
Ticketing Tools: CA Unicenter, TRIOLE for Services (TfS), Remedy, ServiceNow
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr IT Business Analyst
- Inform leadership and C - level executives with weekly migration updates.
- Received recognition for creating a large road map and documentation displaying a big picture of the servers, applications, and network in the data center as part of the migration.
- Compare and validate active servers against Cloud provider invoices, including costs to ensure all servers are accounted for during migration phases.
- My results have found unexpected server cost credits exceeding over $800K.
- Learn new processes and systems quickly, while working independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve assigned issues.
- Build relationships with 3 rd Party vendors to make work collaborations accurate and efficient.
- Assist in prioritizing what servers can be migrated, decommissioned, and what legacy applications to replatform with infrastructure, application, database, software development, and architecture teams.
- Create and maintain a detailed migration log to keep up with decommissioned and active server status and cost for project status used for daily SCRUM meetings with project manager.
- Validate Azure usage in Cost Management for servers that have migrated over to ensure servers that are not in use are no longer being allocated if not in use by various teams.
- Assist Telecom team for the first time with Telecom Cost Savings project. Solely perform discovery work on circuits and phone numbers associated with Greyhound US Agencies to ensure disconnects are completed.
- Consisting of: Research Circuit Inventory and update Telecom Expense Management system validating inaccuracies with vendor.
- Communicate with Regional Area Managers confirming what wireline numbers and data circuits have been missed from being disconnected due to finding recurring charges.
- Submit MACD disconnect request to have unwanted wireline and data circuits disconnected to stop charges as cost savings.
- Received recognition for finding discrepancies from discovery efforts where my participation has helped save over $1.5 million dollars in Telecom savings and still ongoing.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Sr Supply Chain Analyst/Change Management
- Facilitated weekly U.S and International Supply Chain change control meetings by reviewing and discussing the generated report on what software packages are going to be deployed with business management approval on software packet paperwork for approval, hold, or rollback.
- Created task flow scripts and review with Supply Chain software administrators for deployments.
- Coordinated software deployments and other impacting projects (eCommerce and IT) via change control process using ServiceNow and other deployment processes.
- Opened service requests tickets for server builds, increase drive sizes, server decommissions, etc.
- Participated with tracking Supply Chain security server patching for production and non-production servers with Information Security team.
- Followed SDLC process by creating a variety of documentation, requirements, project plan, risk/issues log, and testing until go-live. This will also include the communication plan with detail explanation of any impact or interruption to the Supply Chain environments for production and non-production via email and conference bridge.
- Project manage and follow the SDLC process by creating a variety of documentation, requirements, project plan, risk/issues log, and status report dashboard. This will also include the communication plan with detail explanation of any impact or interruption to the Supply Chain environments for production and non-production via email and conference bridge.
- Defined and authored ServiceNow Automated Change Management process for deployments documentation and material for Supply Chain administrators.
Sr Business Analyst
- Received recognition for creating a template with critical details (purpose, impact, tasks, backout, testing, etc.) for Change Management approvals during Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings. This made the Network team success rate for improvement from 30% to 95% for most of the Network team’s project and ad-hoc implementations keeping business impact to a minimum making this a global standardized document.
- Received recognition for creating documentation with steps referencing the entire IT shutdown/startup and testing from applications, servers, to network used for emergency or critical changes performed by the Network team. This epic effort requires the cooperation and assistance of all lines of business and IT cooperation and assistance.
- Established relationships with global business partners, technical resources, and application owners to ensure proper coordination and communication is setup to prevent timing conflicts or impacts to various systems by preparing tasks, risks, issues, assumptions, and implementation efforts with rigid timelines and deliverables.
- Produced documentation for existing and future technology to ensure plans are prioritized for IT project preparations and Proof of Concepts for multiple projects such as:
- F5 Version Upgrades
- Security Patching
- Disaster Recovery Remote Site Refresh
- US and International Circuit Upgrades
- TOP (Top of Rack) Upgrades
- Hardware Upgrades (i.e. switches, routers, etc.)
- US and Global Riverbed Decommission
- Aruba ClearPass
- Multi-path Design
- WAN (Wide Area Network) Upgrade
- Wireless Upgrades
- Internet Redesign
- US and Global Network Refresh projects
- Switch Closet Upgrade
- US and International Palo Alto Upgrades
- International Warehouse Network Upgrades
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr Business Systems Analyst
- Obtained high-level functional and non-functional requirements and capture business needs by conducting analyses to establish requirements.
- Translated business and system functional requirements to accurately communicate technical solutions via technical design specifications and roadmaps.
- Performed strategic planning execution, gap, and root cause analysis to help alleviate any roadblocks to timelines.
- Assisted with disaster recovery documentation in preparations to business interruption.
- Worked with IT compliance frameworks (PCI DSS, SOX, SAS70) by compiling controls and assessments in newly built repositories to prepare for audit with Information Security.
- Created process workflow mapping to visually show how processes are done among teams.
- Collaborated with cross functional teams to define services, metrics, and SLA’s to ensure that portfolio services are centralized, maintained, and cost is accurate for managed cloud services within Service Catalog.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions.
- Participated in multiple simultaneous projects of various sizes and complexity to help ensure that all required documentation is accomplished efficiently and in accordance with project expectations.
- Analyzed and discussed current issues or new plans for improvement by strategically elicit user stories, business functional and non-functional requirements into technical specifications and business objectives documentation with assigned engineers, SMEs, and/or external partners.
- Authored various project documentation throughout project life cycle to meet project timeline deliverables within a tight project schedule in a fast pace environment, by collaborating with assigned core project team(s), to obtain a successful end product based on assigned requirements or contractual agreements for multiple projects such as:
- Network Segmentation
- Toyota Engine Start
- Identity Management
- Tape Hardware Encryption
- VMware Farm Migration
- SharePoint Upgrade
- PCI Control Framework
- Citizens Bank Migration
- Frame Relay to MPLS Upgrade
- Software Tools Standardization
- Service Catalog
- Citrix Upgrade
- SOX Audit
- SAS70 Framework
- SaaS POS Infrastructure
- SQL Server Upgrade
- Data Center Upgrade
- Enterprise Secure Transport
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Data Center Operations Analyst
- Worked as a member of the Confidential Reserve Information Technology (FRIT) department. Supporting ACH, Funds, and Treasury across twelve (12) districts, including the Board of Governors with any issues or impacts to various departments of the Confidential Reserves.
- Handled multiple priorities and assignments to ensure documentation,, scripts, disaster recovery, gap and risk analysis are accurate and complete in support of districts requests.
- Assisted with interest rate changes with Confidential Confidential Reserve in preparation when the Dallas Confidential Reserve must work the interest rates.
- Provided TIER1 diagnostics and resolutions of issues impacting users within the districts.
- Participated in data center testing prior to implementation ensuring success before migrating into production environment.