- 6+ years of overall experience in Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services as a Business/Systems Analyst.
- 6+ years of expert problem solving and analytical skills, outstanding ability to interact with and build consensus among diverse groups of stakeholders.
- 6+ years of experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Requirement gathering, Analysis, use case development, Implementation, Testing and Change management.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- 2+ years of overall experience as a Product/ Application support management
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Application Platform: IBM ICM, Mi9 Retail, TXT Retail, X - Store, Great Planes, Regal Pay, MicroStrategy, ChangeGear, EDI, ADDM, Enterprise Server Technologies, Bloomberg,BMC Remedy, Adobe Connect,Avaya Conference, Lync, Power BI, Tableau, IBM OPTIM, Business Object
Project Management Tools: MS Project, MS Word, MS MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Visio, Photoshop, MS Office Calendar,MS One Note, Snagit, JIRA, SharePoint, Box
Database: Oracle, SQL Server,Citrix, Linux server, Mainframe, Windows Server
- Liaison between business, users, stakeholders and development teams. Conduct meetings and interviews to capture requirements and convert them into BRD and FRD for development.
- Coordinate between business, users, third-part vendors, developers and testers to support implementation of all stages of the projects.
- Participate in daily & weekly Stand-up’s to provide project updates, discuss blockages& possible solutions.
- Perform analysis, create mock-ups based on the captured requirements, and convert them into As-Is and To-Be documentation to improve existing systems.
- Create various use cases and user stories for UI/UX development/ upgrade.
- Capture reporting requirements for various departments and convert them into Report Requirement documentation for development.
- Convert all requirements into JIRA epics. Assign & track tasks in JIRA.
- Create test plans and test scripts. Conduct UserAcceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the delivered product meets all captured requirements.
- Conduct user training,user demos and create post-development documents and user manuals.
- Capture, track and execute daily system requests from various departments such as stores, warehouse, planning, inventory control, accounts payable, and distribution center to ensure smooth day-to-day functioning of business.
- Perform coordination between business, users, and third-part vendors to resolve any unforeseen issues encountered.
- Execute various weekly and monthly reports for users.
- Provide continuous support to the Accounts Payable and Sales Audit teams for all the financial systems.
- Provide daily production, development and test environment support for Merchandising, Finance systems and various business partners.
- Monitor daily &nightly batches to ensure nothing fails. Conduct gap analysis and re-run necessary batches.
- Process necessary validation for data being transferred between plans and provides support for any day-to-day queries or issues from the Buyers, Planners and Merchant Teams.
- Work withSerenade, PIM, Inventory Control and DistributionCenter to ensure products details are reflected correctly on the website & orders are received & fulfilled correctly & in a timely manner.
- Provide continuous support to the application teams to monitor and execute various ad-hoc requests.
- Coordinate with Helpdesk to open tickets inChangeGear, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and close the ticket for all end user and customer service-related issues.
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Identify and document Business Requirements for all Otsuka’s Data Science projects in Word document.
- Track and report activities of the development team throughout the business day using JIRA.
- Write all project documentation (BRD & FRD) up to Otsuka’s standards.
- Maintain SharePoint site for Otsuka Data Science department.
- Participate in identifying and evaluating solutions in collaboration with developers, testers, clinical program leads, and business stakeholders participating in Brainstorming sessions and White boarding solutions for Risk Base management.
- Convert them into diagrams in MS Visio.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Coordinate the linking of computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Coordinating Prod cluster nodes upgrade & installation.
- Coordination of new process setup for backup and DR Systems.
- Conducting System Integration Testing of all developed Medical reportsin Tableau for FDA.
- Coordinating all the Testing and Validation activities up to Otsuka’s standards, ensuring all requirements are being met.
- Create and present Project Kick Off decks in MS Power Point.
- Track, coordinate and report on all project activities and milestones for Otsuka Data Science department.
- Develop and maintains detailed Project Plan, to include resource tasks, requirements, report weekly status in MS Project.
- Develop and project weekly sprints of the project in JIRA.Conduct data gap analysis in MS Excel.
- Act as a liaison, interact with, and build consensus among diverse group of stakeholders, IT department, external vendors, and business.
- Create summary report outlining activities completed throughout the project.
- Send Release Notes and Memos to business once development completed and moved to Prod.
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Enterprise wide effort to upgrade all Windows operating system servers from Win2K and Win2K3 to Win2012.
- Coordinate meetings with app teams to gather and document the new server requirement.
- Presented the upgrade process to the stakeholders using MS PowerPoint.
- Create Solution Design Document and Architectural Diagram using Visio, representing the new server functionality.
- Conducted application remediation, and data moves,
- Coordinated server builds, network segmentation, data migrations and decommissioning of the servers, across a team of build engineers, DBAs, decommission engineers, infrastructure PMs and application teams.
- Project Management -
- Enterprise wide effort for upgrading the EnterpriseData Warehouse for the Teradata environment from v13.10 to v14.10 and relocating to the new Data Center for future Big Data effort.
- Developed scopes and objectives of the project. Created a project plan using MS Project with the Project Manager.
- Coordinate enterprise wide communications to ensure all applications connecting to Teradata (Adhoc and Non-Adhoc) comply with the upgrade and move.
- Co-ordinated with third party / vendors as well.
- Executed impact analysis using Vlookup on MS Excel to ensure jobs, batch IDs, and legacy aliases are identified.
- Conducted mock tests to ensure that data is pulling through the old server and flowing to the new server correctly.
- Assisted app teams with upgrade, IP change to DNS, firewall issues, etc.
- Conducted back-end analysis to identify data that can be archived in order to reduce storage and save migration time.
- Scheduled pre-migration and post-migration application system and software testing to ensure that application servers were able to connect to the new environment.