- Maximize Resource and Cost Effectiveness - Streamline Business Processes
- Accomplished Business Analyst and Product Owner offering experience in the Agile/Scrum SDLC capabilities.
- Skilled in translating high-level company vision into sound, easily understood actionable product plans.
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to train, coach, and lead team members.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile Delivery
- Life Cycle Management (SDLC)
- Leankit (Kanban)
- Business Process Modeling
- Stakeholder Management
- IT User Story Prioritization
- Updated SOPs, created trouble tickets and created ad hoc reports
- Tracked support ticket volume and trend data by generating EoM support metrics for logistics supply chain services keeping business units well-informed.
- Created necessary trouble tickets to help support groups to transition from BUIT to TS support.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Entered and prioritized over 100 items in Jira ensuring they were visible, transparent, and clear to all stakeholders enabling the Scrum Team to understand what items were to be worked on next.
- Ensured over 25 user stories were effectively developed and pushed to production by participated in daily sprint meetings, providing the development team with clear understanding of Product Backlog items.
- Executed the role of product owner and Scrum Master for our new resource management (ROM) tool from inception and remained the product owner once it was in production. As the PO, I was responsible for tasks such as features training, marketing, documentation and enhancement work for the product.
- Created a cost avoidance of 2MM per year by analyzing business partner’s operations to determine opportunities to automate the process of network ID creation/Amazon Work Spaces provisioning.
- Educated 500+ users by developing training materials, user manuals, and holding training sessions while addressing any questions or issues during rollout of new resource management tool.
- Drove 25% increase in efficiency of resource onboarding and management of 7000 supplier contractors through the development of storyboards, backlog items and user stories. I engaged with Software Quality Assurance team and developers throughout the software development lifecycle to create / test user acceptance criteria ensuring the product met quality and functional standards.
Confidential, Florida, Texas
Information Systems Security Manager
- Processed 75+ user account requests and reduced insider threats by 60% by ensured only authorized users had access to needed folders and systems.
- Decrease IT security related incidents by developing local information systems security policies, procedures and directives.
- Directed all phases of new IT projects, from implementation to completion and provided direction and support to project team members; reduced processing time by 50%.
- Authored Memos of Agreements (MOA), Statements of Work (SOW) and oversaw project completion and closeout procedures.
- Managed a $470K room remodel project; converted to a Video Teleconference Center (VTC) / Training room, reduced travel requirements by 80% and saved $324K in travel costs.
- Developed weekly executive presentations and reports to facilitate project evaluation and process improvement.
- Used process modeling to diagram trouble ticket process flow, eliminated process gaps / redundancies by 30%.
- Collaborated with project management team to rewrite project manager handbook, which encompassed handling project files and checklists, requirement reviews, technical solutions, and approvals.
- Tracked and documented IT equipment information through Asset Management System (AMS). Supervised and monitoring training progress for department.
- Developed and supervised comprehensive tracking processes to monitor 1,558 IT equipment items with 100% accountability.
- Managed $2.5MM organization budget; secured funding for three major contracts which assured critical mission support.