- Exceptional software professional securing 7+ years of IT experience in Software Applications as a Business Analyst role. Excellent problem - solving and critical-thinking skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams across multiple technical projects.
- Ability to manage complex IT projects across the entire SDLC.
- Scrum Master experience with working knowledge of Agile practices Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Stand ups, Demo calls etc.
- Well Rounded testing experience. Coordinating and participating in applications testing and problem resolution. Executing quality assurance activities.
- Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving cross-functional team environment. Sound knowledge of software development and testing best practices
- People management experience with resources of varying technical and functional skill sets
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Able to work collaboratively and communicate with various functional areas and employee levels within the company, from line-level to executive leadership
- Strong passion for project delivery. Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Drive to deliver on commitments and to motivate team to do so. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools. Azure Devops.
- Proven ability and flexibility to manage multiple priorities, and deliverables while maintaining deadlines. Communicate with Leaders and Peers to keep projects on-target.
- Experience implementing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Client Server/Web Based applications. Experience writing technical and functional requirements. Experience working with SW development teams.
- Gathering requirements for web-based applications/enhancements to improve existing processes. Document in the format of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Experience in creating, managing, and maintaining process diagrams and progress definition documents. Familiar with various databases.
- Securing a thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile and scrum methodologies. Working Knowledge of SQL queries. Following Scrum Methodologies. Basic Java code understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to conceptualize and learn quickly, good analytical reasoning and high compliance to new technologies and tools.
Operating system: MS Office 365, MS Outlook, Access, PowerPoint
Methodologies: Waterfall, AGILE SCRUM, SDLC
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
Business Analyst./Scrum Master
- Work with business users, IT and professional services to identify and understand business needs related to consumption and delivery.
- Experience with Global Trade Management software, Exports, Imports, Government Regulatory changes for Customs, Duties and Invoicing related solution.
- Liaison between the clients to ensure that applications are merged and integrated into one single platform. Migrations from TFS to ADO Boards.
- Scrum Master experience with working knowledge of Agile practices Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Stand ups, review Demo calls, Backlog Refinement meetings, Reviews and Retrospectives. Develop strong trusted advisor relationships with the Product Owner.
- Ensures the impediments are resolved quickly, the team follows their agreed-to processes like TSAs and Definition of Done. Guides and coaches one or more teams on Scrum practices and develops their understanding of Agile principles.
- Elicit, analyse, and validate requirements. Analyse and document High level Epics, Features and user stories, Dependencies, Acceptance criteria and conceptualize processes.
- Work with delivery team/IT Portfolio Management on status reporting including project progress, velocity calculation, preparation of burndowns, etc.
- Document business and functional requirements and specifications and provide to all stakeholders. Serve as a liaison between different teams and communicate effectively to keep them informed
- Define Capacity hours. Drive Grooming sessions as part of BA responsibilities. Validations related to current and future Sprints.
- Assist with setting up/configuring Azure DevOps to document, plan and manage progress.
- Ensure impediment removal, or guide team through impediment removal in a cross-functional environment
- Maintain project/sprint plan and relevant metrics that help the team track progress and keep to targets
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, facilitate progress, identify and manage risks & issues
- Responsible for directing and monitoring work efforts via JIRA. Collaborate with contacts across the organization in support of Asset life-cycle management following Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Experience, working with Financial services, loans, mortgages (property taxes and escrow) investments, financial applications. Used Salesforce for Escalation and documentation for service tickets.
- Products: Investment applications, Mortgage and loan origination, Trade and transfer related applications. Banking Domain.
- Own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives, and the execution of your sprints. Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations.
- Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work that has a long-term positive impact on the company. Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors, and other supporting teams.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs. Define and organize the program, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Communicate project plan information, objectives and deliverables to the team. Gather and document Requirements to meet a business objective .Experience defining user stories, acceptance criteria in Jira. Experience with weekly/Biweekly sprints in an Agile environment.
- Understand business needs and synthesize those needs into clear business requirements.
- Spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking. Resolve issues/escalate as required. Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies (SDLC).
Environment: MS Office 365, MS Outlook, HP ALM, SQL, JIRA for requirements.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Document business processes and requirements and partner with Technology and other business units. Developing operational requirements and testing new tools.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Lync - Skype for business, server software) Confidential meet.
- Perform functional analysis, find solutions for business requirement. Prepare specifications Document. (BRDs and FSD) being Microsoft products as Core products being MS Office.
- Explain requirements, scope and FDD to Stakeholders. Create Test Plans for current projects.
- Process any change requests regarding any enhancements.
- Identify and prioritize outstanding defects, enhancements, and Change requests according to business requirements
- Knowledge of Confidential businesses and complex infrastructure.
Environment: MS Office 365, Office 2016, MS Outlook, TFS, SQL Server, HTML, XML ALM HP, HP QTP. Sharepoint
Confidential, Carrolton, TX
- Excellent testing and developing skills. 1065 tests using Go System Tax software.
- Creating e-files of test returns, comparing e-files to printed test returns, and submitting test e-file returns to Confidential agencies for e-file approval.
- Required to analyze test results from the states and need to work with the responsible Business analysts to make any changes required from the Confidential agencies in ref to Regulatory Changes.
- Work closely with Business, Technical and QA to support project needs.
- Identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document using business analysis models that are understood by the customer and Information Systems.
- Report, track and escalate abnormalities discovered during testing and ensure closure on the issues. Helps teams use results to drive continuous improvement upstream.
- Well-rounded testing experience. System testing, and regression testing in an eCommerce application environment.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in the implementation of project specifications and design requirements.
- Environment: Go Systems Tax Software, TFS, Salesforce. VB.NET