- Product Manager and Certified Scrum Master with over 4+ years experience in backlog management and requirements gathering, and 7+ years as a servant leader.
- At Guardian, I prioritize the product backlog and communicate with many different teams on a daily basis to ensure a continuous workflow.
- I’ve increased production 35% and decreased overtime costs by 80%.
- Enforced Kanban, which decreased cycle time by 35%
- Worked with internal stakeholders to double production output
- Decreased overtime costs by 80%
- Prioritize backlog of over 100 items, making notes of critical dependencies
- Ensure clear and frequent communication with team members
- Defined product vision with team, ensuring stakeholder requirements are understood
- Communicated team needs with management and stakeholders
- Engaged in requirements gathering for web application team developing AI for HR & Recruiting
- Gathered requirements from stakeholders and converted them into user stories with Acceptance criteria
- Prepared documentation based on requirements gathering meetings and for the team
- Built wireframes, mock - ups, and user stories based on end-user requirements
- Defined Acceptance Criteria for user stories by working with Product Owner
- Led conference calls and meetings with various companies and stakeholders across the US to discover problems and design independent strategic solutions.
- Built web app database to track sales data.
- Implemented Zoom calls that replicate “face to face” meetings.
- Led the team that created sales process handbook.
- Built Tableau dashboards to track sales and pricing trends nationwide and built data visualizations used in deck used to raise initial $2 million investment.
- Created Confidential documentation for Tax SDL team
- Analyzed finance data, developed report dashboards, automated report generation using VBA
- Attended meetings with Directors and other stakeholders to gather database requirements
- Managed Tax Center’s database and made changes as required by the Tax Center team
- Worked with Tax Center SDL team to develop automation program that saved 1,000 hours annually
- Notated and documented program for future developers to
- Prepared documentation, reports, and ran data analysis to find and create efficiencies
- Trained sales team utilizing Scrum framework and principles and increased revenue by 3.6M
- Coached team members to achieve top national rankings 10 out of 12 months (top 50 out of 3,000+ reps), increasing team status and paychecks
- Facilitated daily standups, goal setting, and weekly retrospective meetings
- Prepared burndown reports and projections for management.
- Created documentation for weekly program for Team Leads
- Facilitated meetings between teams of subcontractors, managers, property owners, and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for on-site project management, quality assurance, communication, progress reports, and meeting deadlines.
- Scheduled subcontractors, consultants, vendors, and inspections in the critical path.
- Worked with various teams, usually leading collaborations between 10 or more teams on each project.