- Bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data - driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Analytical Skills
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Agile - Scrum
- Visio Process Documentation
- Implementation Manager
- Technical Writer
- Worked with internal customers and the technical team to document the scope and scale of critical processes and major enhancements.
- Responsible for facilitating clear understanding of all customer/business processes and procedures, goals/objectives and drivers in order to effectively define business solutions.
- Consulted with and collaborated with both technical and non-technical audiences, including management staff and cross functional groups, vendors, and internal/external customers to review and assess work/data flow processes and areas of opportunities.
- Proactively maintains and enhances technical requirements documentation.
- Followed Agile methodology; wrote User Stories, prioritized product back-log, and participated in Scrum ceremonies.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, documenting, and validating the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Collaborated with others within the team, articulated ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others, identified client needs early, and assisted the team in driving the resolution of issues.
- Collaborated closely with developers to implement the requirements and provided necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- As the sole BA on several projects; performed requirements gathering and documentation with clients and internal users for brand new software application development, enhancements, and process improvements.
- Developed functional specifications and coordinated the capture of process models and process flows through Visio, along with functional testing, ensured system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated
- Documented requirements in detail with clear acceptance criteria and performed “walkthrough” of proposed solution to technology and line of business partners.
- Translated business needs into technical requirements, ensuring systems support while conforming to business needs and specifications; while identifying and mitigating risk.
Manager, Business Analysis
- Designed and automated an enterprise-wide data analysis and reporting solutions for ad hoc requests for insuring banks that was previously done manually. Reduced process from 1 day to 1 hour.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements and data in response to senior management questions related to STAR network overall and individual debit products.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly reports highlighting revenue development and network and client sector analysis utilizing Excel (pivot tables, charts) and Access Database.
- Developed clear and concise Quarterly Business Review decks for presentation by the VP of Pricing to Issuing Financial Institutions with detailed analytics through visual (charts and graphs) aids using Excel and PowerPoint.