- Organizational operations through adoption and implementation of lean agile best practices, as well as boost team collaboration, communication and performance while increasing return on investment.
- Certified Scrum Master /Business Analyst, with well - rounded experience in development of IT projects and programs.
- Specialties include: Agile/SCRUM Methodology, Rapid Application Development, Kanban and XP and good knowledge of SAFe.
- Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgement to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
Development: Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, Feature Driven Development, Scrumban, SAFe, DevOps and LeSS)
Tools: Jira, Visual Studio Online, TFS, Rally, VersionOne
- Empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionally
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, demo, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Efficiently managed Issues/Risk resolution, follow ups and escalation
- Prioritized the backlog to meet the expectations of stakeholders
- Managed a team of development engineers, architect and lead personnel within a technical team environment
- Facilitating Scrum of Scrum and Daily Stand-ups for offshore Scrum teams in Cameroon and India.
- Met goal of addressing and resolving issues within 24 hours
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other IT groups
- Publicizing the team's progress and successes to make sure they are highly visible to product owner / stakeholders.
- Successfully lead the development of projects from conceptual to prototype to product release
- Used visual studios to track the burndown and progress status for the teams
Confidential - Wilmington, DE
- Servant Leader responsible for facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Grooming, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, and Sprint Planning).
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Grooming, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, and Sprint Planning).
- Provide coaching on agile methodologies.
- Responsible for providing metrics, project estimations and timelines to client.
- Manage development on java and ETL platforms.
- Responsible for escalating impediments to Sr. Management.
- Managed dependencies between other scrum teams (Scrum of Scrums), third parties, and other non-agile waterfall teams
- Managed the work of consultants, allocating, and utilization of resources in an efficient manner by maintaining a cooperative, motivated, and successful team
- Resolved cross-functional issues at project level by active communication
- Tracked and reported status and metrics throughout the project
Confidential - Rockville, MD
- Defect tracking prioritize outstanding defect in reporting system.
- Coordinate between development team and the management team to resolve any conflicts/defect in team of requirements.
- Expertise in developing test cases, Test plans and procedures in manual and automated test environments.
- Motivate team players with excellent business, analytical, communication, presentation, and management, technical and written skills.
- Capable in prototyping documents, models and attributes for consistency, completeness and risk minimization.
- Involved in client interaction and support to the marketing team.
- User meeting resolve implementation and performance issue.
- Excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interaction and communicating with key shareholders at all level across the company to manage, in front and influence outcome.