- Certified Scrum Master with understanding of agile principles, coaching team members on agile values and rules which includes collaboration, self - organization, cross-functionality, prioritization and team accountability and transparency. Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency. Support and coach product owner in their effort in managing product backlog.
- Assist product owner with organizing and prioritizing product backlog in alignment with business value.
- Coach and guide team members towards better process by empowering team to become self-organized and adhere to Agile best practices and rules.
- Resolve conflict as they arise and remove all impediments by actively addressing issues so teams can stay focused on achieving the sprint goal.
- Facilitates all scrum events such as daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective ensuring successful delivery of work goals.
- Ensures teams are effectively executing user’s stories against the highest values priority.
- Ensures that there is good relationship between the team and product owner as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Champions continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity.
- Create an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productivity for resolving conflicts.
Human RESOURCES MANAGER
- Operated as a team builder and ensured that evidence-based best practices were shared among staffs.
- Maintained communication with field employees ensuring all issues are resolved timely.
- Orchestrated company-wide training for the entire organization, promoting collaboration and self-organization. Conducted training and coaching on communication tools to enable and improve employee education and treatment.
- Organized and facilitated meetings and conducted the evaluation of progress reports to ensure company values and policies were maintained.
- Responsible for processing weekly employee payroll using ADP system and processed employee LOA and PTO Drove the development of protocols and implemented systems to effectively administer the budget and produce driven results.
- Managed performance/compensation reviews, incentive bonuses, and the annual salary survey process.