- Specializing In SAP (Successful - Blue printing, Configuration, Implementation, Training & Production Support)
- Confidential has 25 years of professional experience with manufacturing, materials and logistics systems & Logistics Execution, including over 20 years of SAP experience as business analyst and platinum Functional / technical lead consultant.
- Proven experience in project implementation of all phases of a systems life cycle delivery, requirements realization, blueprinting, Configuration, and user training and knowledge transfer to offshore team.
- Strong knowledge and experience in traditional ASAP methodology and CRP methodology implementation.
- Accomplishments and knowledge includes - conducting workshops, requirements realization, blueprinting, design gaps and technical development.
- Competency in writing detailed business requirements, functional and technical specifications.
- Manufacturing, Semiconductors, Aerospace & Defense, Food, Oil, Pharmaceutical, Wholesale Distribution, Lean Manufacturing Process, Consignment, Utilities, Pharma Process Industry
SAP Skills and Experience: SAP Extended Warehouse Management, MM-IM, Pricing(MM&SD)Production Planning(discrete & Repetitive, Kanaban), Engineering Change Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Logistics Execution - Shipping, WM, Sales & Distribution(OTC), ALE/EDI
Tools: SAP ECC, HANA, HP ALM, HP SM, ARIS, Lean Kit, SolMan, LSMW, LIS.
- Designed and Configured IM Structure and Warehouse Management Structure and Shipping
- Designed Requested delivery date calculation, Scheduling, route determination, include customer specific receiving dates and holidays, airline requirements, domestic and international shipments, to arrive accurate requested delivery date.
- Putaway and Pick strategies - designed and configured hybrid putaway and picking strategies for PO receipts, Goods issues and Production replenishments, hybrid solution using configuration and Enhancements
- Replenish production line side bins - ALS manufacturing lines follow lean process, materials are stored and managed next to work centers, has space limitation to each work center. Developed custom function, around standard replenishment.
- Designed and configured Product Serialization
- Designed and configured Pack stations - designed the pack station to handle dangerous goods, using Handling unit management.
- RF transactions - configured warehouse activates using RF. Developed around 15 RF custom functions, some are changes to standard, some are custom built.
- Standard SAP PI do not support lean Kanban or lean manufacturing process. Sub-assemblies are phantom materials, however they follow Kanban process, never be in stock. During physical inventory, these will also be counted. So developed custom physical inventory process using standard process.
- Shipping - outbound shipment documents, carrier/route determination, freight determination and shipment cost document.
- Designed and developed User exits/enhancements and spots, etc.
- New movement types and corresponding account determination
Functional / technical lead consultant
- Implemented Confidential solution to Third Party Warehouses, includes interfaces (inbound, outbound and inventory) and configuration, testing, etc.
- Requirements gathering, Configured and Implemented SAP EWM processes, include
- Setting CIF, ALE/EDI between ECC and EWM
- Managed Distribution Master data and transactional data
- Configured the warehouse structure, pick and putaway strategies, wave release
- Configured processes Inbound goods receipt, Outbound goods issue, Production staging, and Transfer Posting processes
- Physical inventory process
- Kit-to-Stock Process
- Designed Pick & pack stations for high volume orders
- Trained in Material flow System (MFS).
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Invoice to Pay (I2P)
- Purchase order and Purchase Requisition Releases
- Sub-Contract Processes
- With Materials, for stock, order to buy, for production orders
- External Services (Without material) for production orders, Service orders and PM orders
- External Services (Text line) with material BOM for Service orders and PM orders
- Vendor Consignment
- Drop-ship (3rd party) process
- Contracts, Scheduling Agreements and Blanket purchases
- Procurement of External Service using service entry sheets
- Purchase and Info Records Pricing and corresponding Account determination
- MRO purchases for stock for consumption, Indirect purchases (MRO) - PO Integration between ERP and SRM systems, using catalog, approvals, and invoice postings
- Master Data mapping and loading using LSMW - Materials, vendors, info records, etc.
- Planning - Consumption based planning
- Enhancements/Badis - Developed functional specs, also developed enhancements/spots, etc
- Make-to Stock, Make-Order, and Engineer-to Order process with / without configurable material and material variants
- Kanban process
- Picking and backflush components