Ten plus years as a Quality Assurance Functional Testing Analyst. Works as a Product Owner and Business Process Analyst in an Agile environment. Serves as a SME in Design, Development, Test Integration, Bug Tracking and UAT Testing to support current Software being developed, by creating User Stories and interviewing the Product End User to ensure all acceptance criteria has been met. Create Test Cases based off of verified User Stories. Handles release planning, Triage meetings and requirement reviews. Worked with Offshore Teams to manage User Stories, Defects and Test Cases. ITAR Compliant.
- Over 10 years of Quality Assurance experience as a Manual QA Functional Tester
- Gather business requirements and translate into Functional Design Specifications
- Develop and execute detailed Functional Test Cases for assigned modules
- Analyzing requirements and design documentation
- Coordinate with Developers to resolve defect issues while aiding test teams
- VersionOne to write/track User Stories and Test Scripts
- Identify, write and regression test defects identified during the various phases of testing
- Experience in SDLC and Testing Lifecycle
- Deliver exceptions technical guidance/support for large - scale environments
- Demonstrates analytical, problem identification and solution skill sets
- Coordinate new technology, strategic planning and alignment of IT with organizational objectives
- Good workflow assessment skills, Communication, Functional and Business Requirement Analysis, Quality Analysis, Technical Writing and Editing, Analysis of End User Needs
- Coordinated with Offshore Test Team to resolve testing issues
- ITAR Compliant (training completed)
Scrum and Agile proficiency
Testing - Manual, Regression, UAT
Bugzilla Tracking Tool
User Story Development
Visual Studio Code
Test Case Writing
GITBASH AND GITHUB
ERP Systems and GOLDesp
Supply Chain Business Process Analyst
- Support QA Software and Inventory Discrepancies to ensure proper tracking of Vendor Parts.
- Support 777X Wire Bundle Kitting Process. Works Directly with Engineering, Supplier Management, Shop and Warehouse to ensure Parts availability so Airplane assembly is not disrupted.
- Applies Supply Chain Management (SCM) Methodologies.
- Works on Part Shortages with Supplier Management and Shop to provide up to Date Part Status.
- Provide updates for daily Agile Scrum meetings.
Business Process Analyst/Scrum Product Owner/Test Lead
- Works as a Scrum Product Owner/Business Analyst/Test Lead for Confidential Test and Evaluation Flight Test Instrumentation Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Support Confidential Test and Evaluation by streamlining the Business Process Management system and tracking the parts management process
- Use VersionOne to write/track User Stories and create Epic User Stories. Gathers requirements from executive management, organizational leaders and team members to develop process improvement initiatives that are facilitated by software
- Performed as a Test Lead/Product Owner and Business Process Analyst in an Agile environment
- Applies Agile project lifecycle management methodology in support of product development. Performed as a SME in design, development, build - up, test, integration and support of computing tools, software and systems for design, simulations, test systems and environments
- Develops test plans and acceptance test procedures, creates test cases and supports UAT efforts
- Held release planning, triage meetings and requirement reviews
- Manage and work with the HCL Offshore Team to Develop Test Cases and User Stories and to resolve Software Defects
- Use Test Director to create Test Cases
- Use VersionOne to track Requirements and User Stories
- Work with developers and analysts to validate Test Cases and documentation
- Execute integration and functional Test Cases and support UAT efforts
- Create defect reports, participate in planning, triage meetings
- Execute regression testing on fixes and existing functionalities
- Help maintain the regression test suite
- Support test lead in other activities including UAT, release planning, defect analysis
- Support implementation of releases as needed
- Provide support to business team to research production issues as needed