AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Product Life Cycles Mgt.
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Business Process Integration
- Project Management
- Change Management Support
- Document Management
ERP: SAP ECC, S4 HANA, SAP Modules PLM/MM, PM/EAM, HCM/CRM, PTC Windchill PDM, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics
Application Tools: MS Project, Microsoft Office Professional Suite, MS VISIO, WebEx, Team
Other Tools: Agile methodologies, DevOps, SharePoint, Jira
PLM Business Analyst
- Work with Clients to help convert legacy data into Windchill and assist clients in testing the Windchill PLM Solution functionalities.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure business needs are being communicated, supported, and in alignment with available Informational systems.
- Lead Products Classification Projects, ensuring effective data management utilizing the PLM PDM Windchill System.
- Create data mining and mapping guides for products implementation into the Windchill System.
- Provide Change Management Support ensuring changes are clearly communicated across business units; assist with training and teaching materials to support deployment of PLM solutions.
- Help Client write test scenarios, Perform and Validate Functionality, test Integration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Cut implementation time in half and upgraded the standards of Engineering Publications.
- Under the direction of the Business Applications Manager, performed a variety of duties related to providing sound, effective, and reliable systems solutions involving SAP S/4HANA and other allied and/or integrated solutions.
- Analyzed systems, and business processes to identify solutions or new functionalities to address business requirements in new or existing processes.
- Participated in defining and integrating HCM solutions with SAP modules and other ERP software including Microsoft Dynamics 365, and SuccessFactors.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe solution configuration, process flow and behavior, testing, defects and resolution.
Public Relations Manager
- Played an integral part in the organization as a Professional Team Member working with Executive Director, and Financial Manager focusing in Project Management, Community Outreach, Marketing, and Fundraising.
- Charged with developing yearly business plan, and budget affecting multi - million construction projects.
- Promoted brand development, created recognition, and website traffic growth from 300 to 8600/ day; increased Facebook likes by 35% in less than six months.
- Handled RFQ, RFI, RFC, and documented all project changes on Microsoft Project.
- Maintained the organization’s website, and all CRM integration solutions.