- A Sr. Business Analyst/ Project Manager with 10+ years of experience with an understanding of Business Process Flows, Case Tools and Business Analysis especially in the field of data warehousing. Generated models to depict business processes and information flows and Sql Server2012.
- Experience working in Life, Auto, Annuities Insurance For Delaware and Modern woodman clients
- Expertise in conducting requirement gathering sessions, feasibility studies and Impact Analysis, Risk analysis & management, baselining acceptance criteria.
- Solid understanding of Context Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Data Flow Diagram, ERDs.
- Experience in working in Mega tool, MS - Visio, Blueprint tool and RTC Tool.
- Excellent knowledge of Business Architecture artifacts: Business Process Maps, Business Process descriptions, Business rules etc.
- Expertise in managing several projects simultaneously for the whole project life cycle.
- Successful as a team player to work in conjunction with other enterprise Architects, testers, developers and other team members in validation and testing complex scenarios and projects and in the maintenance of Quality Standards in Projects.
- Solid business communication and presentation skills. Adept at creating, editing, and coordinating extensive communication networks (facilitation of Joint Application design (JAD)) sessions and interviews, written correspondence, reports, implementation requirements, project status reports, oral presentations and email), to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, resolving issues and conflicts.
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence, User interface development, EDI and Business Architecture with expertise in grasping transaction flows and process management.
- Knowledge of Information Architecture industry.
- Experience being the liaison to IT for technical requirements, Business Requirments.
- Experience in Creating and Analyzing Dashboard.
- Experience of IT experience which includes Analysis, design, development, Testing and Implementation of complete Software development life cycle and all aspects of gathering Business Requirements.
- Core competencies include data modeling, design and development of ETL Data mart, Development/Administration of DAC, SAP BO, Informatica and OBIEE repositories, and building OBIEE Dashboards/Reports.
- Expertise in different stages of handling data viz. requirement gathering, identifying data sources/targets, data structure, data modeling, data cleansing, data loading.
- Proficient in defining key metrics, dimensions, hierarchies, attributes and building Star and Snow flake schema.
- Expertise in Creating Dynamic Dashboards and Reports using Prompts, Filters, Calculations, Conditional Formatting and Drill down Properties.
- Excellent understanding of Data Warehouse Architecture, Star Schema, and Data Marts decomposing High-level design documents into ETL specification document.
- Developed and implemented the coding of Informatica Mapping for the different stages of ETL.
- Expertise in debugging, optimizing the Performance Tuning of Oracle BI / Siebel Analytics Repository & Dashboards / Reports and Informatica / Mappings / Workflows.
- Experience with building Metadata Repository at 3 layers Physical Layer (connecting Data sources & import schema), Business Model & mapping (creating Logical tables & data source mapping) and Presentation layer level (creating presentation catalogs).
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge about Scrum and Agile Practices.
- Self-motivated, responsible and proper time management with good Written, Verbal and Listening skill, commitment to co-operative teamwork.
Operating System: Windows 7 vista/XP/2000/NT/9x
Languages: C, C++, Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: HTML,DHTML,XML
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, SQL
BI Tools: Siebel Analytics, OBIEE10g/11g (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition), Discoverer, SAP BO
ETL: Informatica 5.1/6.2/8.6.1 (Power Center)
Data Modeling: ER Diagram, Entities, Attributes, Cardinality, Relational Modeling, Physical Modeling, Logical Modeling, Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema, Snow-Flake, FACT, Dimensions).
Tools: Toad, SQL*plus, Visual Studio 2005, Quality Center, Lotus Notes. Share Point, SQL server management
Business process Modeling tools: MS-VISIO, Mega
Capacity Planning Tools: RTC (Rational Team Concert), JIRA
Incident Management Tool s: HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy
Confidential, Springfield, IL
Lead Business analyst
- Facilitate meetings and presentations with Business User.
- Manage team size of 3 people.
- Make sure team is on track; take daily/weekly updates on progress from team.
- Create Use case and Process map documents.
- Facilitate meetings and presentations with Business User and Line of Business.
- Work with business user on timeline of projects.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
Project Manager/ Sr. business Analyst
- Facilitate meetings with project teams (business analysts, systems analysts, each team members who is working on project), and complete appropriate deliverables (process maps, context diagrams, business capabilities, business rules).
- Communicates business needs to develop integrated solutions across business areas and Systems
- Effectively utilizes business architecture tools (MS-Visio), SharePoint, Blueprint tool and RTC Tool
- Handling the team which consist of 4 members and also responsible for assigning and tracking, prioritizing multiple work assignments.
- Working on AS Is Reports which are developed in crystal reports and convert them in Business Object.
- Define the proper process for developing the reports in Business Object.
- Working on Creating Training documentation for DHS Users for Accessing Reporting Environment.
- Conducting Meeting with each area (Manager, Lead, Business Analyst, and Developer) and analyzing/ documenting the requirement.
- Due to lack of documentation for crystal 6 reports and crystal 6 reports is the only reference for converting reports to WEBI, Making sure all documentation has to be created on time so that it will help when Crystal 6 is no longer available.