- Dedicated professional with a degree in business and 3+ years of experience in a high - profile asset management firm, as an analyst within risk. Specializing in data management, analysis and technical experience at a prestigious university. Looking to contribute my skills and experience towards the overall growth and development of its organization.
Computer: Bloomberg, MS Office, MS Visio, Snag IT, Workday, Tableau, Ellucian (Banner forms).
Technical Skills: Working knowledge in both VBA & SQL, WinSCP (Putty), ServiceNow, JIRA, Appxtender, Agile environments.
Technical Business Analyst
- Responsible for operational support to the financial Aid office, Maintained financial data. Trouble shooting and reconciliation of reports. liaises internally and externally with partners to optimize user experience.
- Directly responsible for technical support for JIRA issues, as a global administrator.
- Performed quality assurance, in creating test plans and test cases, and creating wireframes in the redesign of the application.
- Responsible for Gathered business Requirements for the redesign of the old and new application. Manage requirements change control as needed. Light Project management work where I was responsible for managing project task, held structured requirement review sessions and follow up on all action items and client feedback.
- Worked independently in creating and redesigning several of the project’s reporting.
Risk Data Analyst
- Solely responsible for Client Portal transparency data uploads and daily, monthly and quarterly client reporting and collaborated with technology partners in process automation and data enhancements. Ran/altered queries in SQL DBX & Management Studio to pull reporting for analysis and reporting purposes within MS Excel.
- Acting Lead for one year. Increased group cohesion, drove process improvements, including the creation of a Lunch & Learn that deep dove into investment strategies. Lunch & Learn was attended by the executives, senior managers from multidisciplinary team members.
- Identified and verified a financial data discrepancy within a fund that allowed client facing team time to adequately prepare to respond to the incident and adjust accordingly. Received group recognition to the client for discovery.
HRIS Data Analyst
- Investigated and troubleshooted database issues in helping managers in the field with workday issues. Working on data clean up, data mapping and data validation.
- Creating and Running a wide range of reports from workday for ADP Payroll systems, this includes but not limited to the hiring/terminating process of Novitex employees.
- Compiling and verifying employee data (V-lookup Pivot tables, Macro) in MS Excel.
- Understanding all SDLC methodologies, UML Diagrams such as activity diagrams and use cases diagrams; as well as creating workflow using MS VISIO & Enterprise Architect.
- Excellent practice in gathering, documenting both business and functional requirements. Creating GAP analysis for process flow implementation, utilizing MS Project to map project deadlines, agenda and resources.
- Understanding Business Requirements, in order to capture the client’s and Stakeholders business needs at a high level.