- Highly motivated business analyst with almost 2 years of experience in coordinating projects and issues across organizational boundaries.
- Over 10 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with skills in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience in analyzing and documenting business needs and translating them into functional and technical specifications
- Experience in creating BRDs, process flows and other artifacts using MSVisio/MSOffice
- Experience in planning, coordinating and tracking project activities designed to meet documented requirements using JIRA and Confluence
- Good Knowledge in Insurance and Banking domains. Familiar with business terminologies and process flow
- Extensive experience in ETL tools like Ab Initio and Informatica
- Expert in complex data collection and analysis activities using advanced SQL, RDBMS knowledge across database platforms such as Oracle and Teradata
- Strong communication skills and very good experience in interacting effectively with stakeholders, technical, business teams and all levels of the organization
- Substantial experience in leadership positions within Information Technology Development and Postproduction environments with a variety of software discipline
Business System Analyst
- Closely involved with Business (Actuarial group) in defining the intent and scope of the changes
- Involved in gathering requirements for all size projects/enhancements/fixes by working closely with business group and IT team
- Analysis of complex Actuarial Valuation calculations and provide automated solutions for manual analytical components
- Worked closely with the development team to help with unit testing, research and troubleshooting process failures
- Extensively involved in creating/maintaining requirements traceability and communicating any changes to the impacted business groups
- Worked closely with QA team for requirement clarification and to analyze the testing results
- Actively spearheaded multiple project ceremonies like requirement grooming, story refinement and UAT walk through
- Research and develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions to increase enterprise’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Involved in all phases from requirements gathering to production deployment
- Develop mappings using different sources like XML, COBOL, Flat files, Oracle, SQL Server, and Message Queues etc.
- Design and develop reusable components
- Code, Unit Test, provide UAT/Prod support and handle production release
- Deployment of ETL changes and DB changes to higher environment s
Senior ETL Developer
- Lead the stabilization effort from onsite for a critical new Installment Loan application
- Develop and unit test Ab Initio graphs for small business installment loans
- Graph functionality comprises of filtering, validating and transforming data to end user compliance and table loads as needed.
- Perform break fixes for code in the production environment
L3 Support Specialist
- Perform data analysis when customers report miscalculation of reward points
- Responsible for code fixing and enhancements/defects as per client request within the stipulated time.
- Validate the data integrity of data warehouse loads
- Handle high severity incidents by coordinating with various teams effectively
- Resolving incidents in time there by meeting SLA
- Prepared One - time scripts in case of batch job failures
- Make changes to the Control-M schedule for improved performance of batch jobs
- Prepare various reports to analyze the current trend in the team and to suggest scope for any new enhancement
- Groom newcomers to the team and make them comfortable with the production environment within a short span of time.